First time participant. Going on my first year dabbling with Daz and I had some fun working on this image. I think I did okay, Boss.
Any tips and or ideas for improving will be appreciated >^_^).
Scaled down from original resolution (4200x6000, 7 by 10) to be able to upload. Postwork on Krita for final print.
EJRM.
Hi,I'm nobody. But, I know how it is getting started. Not sure what you already know. But my suggestion to help improve what you already have. Would be to add some mat fog in the render tab, under environment. Turn that on and there is a few sliders you can play with to get it how you want. There is also ground fog. but that can be a little more complicated to manage.
Then there is vignette settings in the ton mapping options just above environment options. Id say if you set vignette to maybe 25-40 range, and just above vignette. I forgot what the setting is called off the top of my head. But, I'd set that to maybe 1.1-1.2.
If you want to try and get godrays, go with ground fog instead of mat fog. Put starting density to .05. Ending density to .02, and for hight to 2000. And again, for got what its called, off the top of my head. But the vary bottom setting for ground fog. Set that to .98.
Anyhow hope some of this might help you advance your skills faster. Nice job by the way. And great job on the expressions.
Comments
Jokers Wild. post work done in krita.
off topic question.
anyone know when there will be another gallery to upload our work to?
First time participant. Going on my first year dabbling with Daz and I had some fun working on this image. I think I did okay, Boss.
Any tips and or ideas for improving will be appreciated >^_^).
Scaled down from original resolution (4200x6000, 7 by 10) to be able to upload. Postwork on Krita for final print.
EJRM.