New Year, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here 4 "Reporting Only"

1…818283848587»

Comments

  • barbultbarbult Posts: 27,595

    Trying to understand what Do Not Resuscitate has to do with Golden Tickets. wink Not everybody understands these Acronyms used here. 

  • barbult said:

    Trying to understand what Do Not Resuscitate has to do with Golden Tickets. wink Not everybody understands these Acronyms used here. 

    I had called it Debut New before using the abbreviation.

  • barbultbarbult Posts: 27,595

    Richard Haseltine said:

    barbult said:

    Trying to understand what Do Not Resuscitate has to do with Golden Tickets. wink Not everybody understands these Acronyms used here. 

    I had called it Debut New before using the abbreviation.

    "Debut New Release (DNR)" would have made it clearer. 

  • Net result is I spent less than I might have done. It's odd how some new releases count and others don't, but DAZ can price their shop as they wish. And I can decide if I wish to play games or not. It didn't seem obvious to someone who rarely looks at such sales, which is why I asked for clarification. Many thanks for that. Regards, Richard.
Sign In or Register to comment.