strand based hair visible in preview?

For strand based hair that you create, is there a way that it will be visible in the preview? like if I use the nvidia render to see it in the scene? 

Comments

  • garrett_3dgarrett_3d Posts: 1,010

    It's been a while since i tried, but I think there may be a setting in the parameters tab.

  • crosswindcrosswind Posts: 10,326

    If with Blended Dual Lobe Hair shader, set Viewport Line Tessellation Sides to 2, Preview PR Hair to On.
    It with OmniHair Root-Tip Blend shader, set Viewport Line Tessellation Sides to 0, Preview PR Hair to Off.

  • ChoppskiChoppski Posts: 687

    crosswind said:

    If with Blended Dual Lobe Hair shader, set Viewport Line Tessellation Sides to 2, Preview PR Hair to On.
    It with OmniHair Root-Tip Blend shader, set Viewport Line Tessellation Sides to 0, Preview PR Hair to Off.

    I CANNOT thank you enough. My life will be SOOOOO much easier now.  

Sign In or Register to comment.