My Renders, Now I can go to bed

Comments

• XaatXuunXaatXuun Posts: 871
    edited December 2015

trying the Skinbuilder on G2F,  I keep forgetting to fix those hands before rendering frown

also played with G3M,(not with SkinBuilder) so little I can do with G2M, just some scaling

g2f random 001.jpg
    1200 x 1196 - 365K
    G3M raandom 001.jpg
    1200 x 1196 - 420K
    Post edited by XaatXuun on
    edited December 2015

G3F my G3F seems different, not the same, so seeing if she is still workable

I don't have any body or face morphs, well I do have a couple character morphs. So this was with just playing with scaling, was going for Petite, but I think I ended up with a teen.

tempted to send to Hex and save as a teen morph , what do you think ?

G3F teen 1a 002.jpg
    1200 x 1196 - 492K
    edited December 2015

here is the no light version I used in the raining men contest

G2M

G2M 01 no light.jpg
    1000 x 997 - 479K
    edited December 2015

just looking for the light Switch . . really, not curious at all

being I don't have 4.8, so no Iray, I did add a shader to the,Stocking, and Shoes, & skin to Leg Base Diffuse

light switch 001.jpg
    1200 x 1196 - 239K
  • NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859

Oh my goodness, that is too funny with the lamp and child!!!!! You need to start entering the Said So! contest, you have a wonderful sense of humor! 

Novica said:

Oh my goodness, that is too funny with the lamp and child!!!!! You need to start entering the Said So! contest, you have a wonderful sense of humor! 

I was almost going to post that there, instead of here, as a NAE.

Unfortunately , that is the extent I can have in a Render scene without a crash, and I'm too stubborn to learn how to layer other parts in Postwork, I want to have everything in one render.

Been wanting to enter that contest since day one of it's announcement, I think that is a awesome contest

edited December 2015

trying  someting in a different direction then my norm

the skin mat was  the second one I created in Skin Builder, I  need to make some adjustment,  to me it looks a bit flat

1st fantasy.jpg
    1400 x 1396 - 631K
  • Yeah.She's yummy. devil

Yeah.She's yummy. devil

thanks,  I still don't think I have it right yet,  at least not right for what direction I was going for

edited December 2015

playing  with G3F again,  another attempt at creating a Petite G3F

5'2"

I made some changes but I don't see it

Little Nikky 001.jpg
    1002 x 1000 - 341K
    Little Nikky 002.jpg
    1102 x 1100 - 408K
    edited December 2015

thought I have a no dialed G3F standing next to the Petite G3F, to get  comparison of the difference in Size and  she really is Petite

also Had to remove the lights so I could get a render without a crash

yes those are Hair and Swim suit from G2F on G3F

Little Nikky n G3F 001.jpg
    1100 x 1097 - 367K
    edited December 2015

since I'll need to wait before I will have enough $ to purchase what I want, (if lucky I can catch March Madness, if not may be much longer) I decided to get Shape Shift for G3F.

I'll need more time playing with the dials, and really need some dials for the breast, don't know when That will happen

this being the first, it was more of seeing what  I can do with Shape shift. Still too tall so after I reached a Shape I could accept to even show, I Scaled to 94.4% to get her down to 5'5"

I never had any kind of Belly dials before,  I see I need to practice on those.

Again this was more of a experiment with something new, I wanted to get a couple more renders of different poses and angles but  have other things to do

1stShapeShift 01.jpg
    1203 x 1200 - 482K
    edited December 2015

this is with my Petite dial (50%) then using some Shape Shifter dials, this one ended up at 5'6" and still petite . . no clothes yet so using a light blocker wink ( I think that's what it's called) I'm sure it's calle a light disc though

New G3F A 001.jpg
    1200 x 1196 - 90K
    edited December 2015

found something to wear for the New G3F I dialed in, Also decided to do my own lighting for this one,  used a Distant light for the Back light, and 2 spot lights,  one for shadows(main), the other is  to add some fill. looks like ligting needs some more adjustment, good enough to show now

New G3F A 003.jpg
    1203 x 1200 - 131K
    edited December 2015

another WiP of G3F, just Shape Shift this time, no other dials

2nd G3F ShapeShift 04.jpg
    1403 x 1400 - 99K
    edited December 2015

added the lighting, and hair, and something to wear

I dunno .. with out have  dials for breast or Face  it's just not satisfing

New G3F ShapeShift 001.jpg
    1403 x 1400 - 185K
    New G3F ShapeShift 002.jpg
    1000 x 997 - 193K
    edited December 2015

Preserving the Soul

Always wanted to do Angels,  Still kinda can't due to Clothing issues, I think I may have found a way,  this is WiP of a Scene I will try and finish

G3F using ApirlYSH VS Wings. A distant light for back lit, Spot with very small Spread angle, and 2 Point lights for the glow(s)

I was listening to Hammock - Departure Songs (Full Album)  to help me focus

G3F Angel test 004.jpg
    1000 x 997 - 162K
    edited December 2015

checking out this DAZ Weekly Freebie RM Esmeray Gothic on Genesis, bit a quick clothing choices

Seems even using the UV correct set, the lips seem to not match completely , but the rest looks good . . for me

GothGurl Test 002.jpg
    1403 x 1400 - 231K
    edited January 2016

G2F some scaling and a couple morph dials, pre teen early teen depending what age one think she may be

rendering with lights at this moment, hope it don't crash, but here is one without lights

plan to do a couple more lighted renders then I'll share

okay seems my image don't want to load, but I can load other images I'll attempt later to load the image

edited January 2016

trying again, maybe it's the edit button, and yup, I crashed attempting the same  render with lights

XaatXuun said:

G2F some scaling and a couple morph dials, pre teen early teen depending what age one think she may be

rendering with lights at this moment, hope it don't crash, but here is one without lights

plan to do a couple more lighted renders then I'll share

okay seems my image don't want to load, but I can load other images I'll attempt later to load the image

apparently same as before , an image is not loading , but yet others can, so using another source to load the image

edited January 2016

something I did, just messing around

z messing 001.jpg
    1000 x 997 - 367K
    edited January 2016

a quick dialing of G3F . . time to  hit the hay,  I think I need to do some more play with the dials, not enough time to look  at her in some different poses

G3F C

Xaat G3F C 002.jpg
    1200 x 1196 - 400K
    edited January 2016

just playing around with Genesis, some mixed dials

every thing in this render were freebies

Top - Ghastly- Skimptastic Top used shaders to change mats, from !R72- Sim Velvet, & Wilmap's Lace Designs 2

Skirt - Fairyfantastic- qui qui , shaders used from !R72- Sim Velvet, & Wilmap's Lace Designs 2

Shoes - Ghastly- Ghastly Nurse Shoes Shader used from the Ultimate Shader Pack - Cloth FX

Lights - FWArt- CharacterLights

Curved Backdrom from TakoTakida

ItsGenesisone 001.jpg
    1200 x 1196 - 492K
    edited January 2016

played with it  a little more, was searching for a different top, but couldn't find anything  That would go with the Skirt

removed the previous lights and created new ones,  still ended up with cataract eyes, not too bad though (seen worse)

ItsGenesisone 003.jpg
    1303 x 1300 - 602K
    edited January 2016

something I whipped together while I down load a bunch of Genesis 3 items I just purchase, some I really won't be able to render till I get my new machine, but I can get some shapes created and saved to move to the new machine

till then

this one is G1F

there was something else I wanted to add, but I forgot what I wanted to add/say/mention

new gen1fem 002.jpg
    1200 x 1196 - 375K
    edited January 2016

still downloading, but it's that time for me

did this before I go to bed

G3F, only used preset Older Teen from Grow up

oh and  some bit of muscle thingy, flex dial . . forgot the actual name

G3F Needle 001.jpg
    1100 x 1097 - 352K
    edited January 2016

have the downloads done, for now

working with the new morph dials, feel like I'm starting all over again.

I'm not happy with the face dials, specially eyes, mouth and nose. the face shapes will just need some practice. I'm producing the same results like I did when I first started with Genesis 1, which improved over time as I learned how much is needed in the dials .. so it's  just a matter of time to get the pattern figured out. going to be tough since the dials are not the same as I'm used to

here  I call this one G3F B . . first time working with muscularity, may went  too much with that, for the effect I was going for,  again over time I'll get the new dials dialed in to my liking, ended with adding a jacket for a quick fix (cover up)

G3F B 003.jpg
    1100 x 1097 - 370K
    edited February 2016

okay here is  the first G3 Couple

when dialing in Benny,  I found out I don't have any face dials for the G3M, so it was a mix of Aiden,Dash and M7 heads. Benny's body is G3M with the morph dials

Fay is all G3F with Morph dials  no premade presets

Still working on the pose, it's a new one I created, I feel Benny's left arm is just not right in that pose, it looks like it blends into the side of the chest

for sure the lighting is not  right, need more adjustments there

I felt it's good enough at this point to share my first G3F&M after the recent purchase of morph dials

Benny 6'

Fay 5'7"

seems  the DAZ site is having a fit  right now with uploading

edited February 2016

here is Fay, using Zevo's Growing up, with the early teen preset

did a render without lights, (this one you're looking at now)

when I added lights, crashed .  . just will need to wait  for the new machine to light this one

ETA: soon the new machine will be here, just checked on it, end of today or tommorrow morning. then I get to go through another new process to learn . . . IRAY wink

Fay Early Teen 001 no light.jpg
    1100 x 1097 - 887K
    edited February 2016

G3F Summer preset, and Growing up 'Older Teen"

Added leg length, and rescaled head, and thinner (looked too much like a bobble head)

this was the first render, after a good look, I added one more light to have some fill coming from the right, but it was one light too many for this old machine.

I would just reload DS, but I hadn't saved after adding the lights, but everything before the lights were saved, shouldn't have a problem Transferring to new machine.  So I can get a better render.

when I was doing the second render with the new light I also adjusted her left arm and hand,  so the hand wasn't going through the jacket, had  looko like she was grasping the bottom part of the Jacket

G3F Summer Older Teen 001.jpg
    1100 x 1097 - 367K