Is this Victoria?
Xyetzt
Posts: 27,562
in The Commons
I found this YouTube video with this goth girl? She reminds me of a Victoria or Genesis figure. But not sure which one. The hair seems to be rendered in DS.

Comments
without you linking the actual video, one cannot really tell but I strongly suspect it's AI as watched many similar ones that are
I think this is it.
Definitely an AI generated image + post work... but it does remind me of some V4 / G2F chars from Jessaii, if you review their stores:
https://www.daz3d.com/jessaii
https://www.renderosity.com/marketplace/vendors/Jessaii
ah I thought it would be animated because it reminded me of the style of Noturnal Records AI music videos
https://youtube.com/@nocturnalrecords-1?si=KiuSmfxKl6_V025R
the band I linked uses AI to enhance their own original music. they play their instruments and sing but run it through Suno to flesh it out. They use AI video with their clips as well as footage of themselves
Reminds me a bit of 'Permutation City'. Without going over the whole story it's an almost infinite virtual world. The 'people' on the planet are derived from the brain scans of once living humans. Since the whole world is virtual reality they can create bodies for themselves an any form the like, and I think some of them choose to be musical instuments. Being effectively an AI environment ( including AI DNA ) it all inevitably goes wrong.
You say that as if people haven't been recording their own versions of other people's music since the very beginning of recorded music. Weird Al's output is mostly other people's with the lyrics changed, and the only time that's been an issue was when he mistakenly believed that Coolio had given him permission to release Amish Paradise, but Coolio admitted that there was nothing he could do to stop him.
No doubt. And people are so sensitive about it that they can get up in arms even if an artist or band just uses the same or similar chord progression that was used by a prior band. There's the whole "Lady A" controversy from some years ago. What do you do if you write a guitar passage that was already done by The Beatles on some obscure track I've never heard? I like The Beatles, but I've not heard EVERY song they've ever done. The same goes for Queen, The Carpenters, The Who, The Rolling Stones, and many many others.
I've often thought that I probably need an AI agent just to tell me if the song I just wrote has similarities to any other song that was ever in the top 1000 hits on any chart, and if so, which song and what part of my song is too similar? And the same goes for lyrics. Song writing in the current era is about so much more than just slapping a few rhymes together and hitting "record".
At least Weird Al asked for permission. His treatment of other artists' songs was more of a celebration of their work, rather than a mocking or an insult.