New Year, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here 4 "Reporting Only"

1…5354565859…87

Comments

  • jmucchiellojmucchiello Posts: 2,347
    edited June 30

    Cris Palomino said:

    jmucchiello said:

    Turns out that isn't the reason. I now have 5 correct items in the cart and it still says Coupon Code Invalid

    I just tried your cart and it worked. I can only suggest a ticket. 

    That just means I shouldn't bother. I'm not checking out with those 5 items for $18.07 and since the coupon will expire before support contacts me, they will say we can't do anything since there's no Order ID.

    But I now have Request #497242 to sit OPEN for a while untouched.

    Post edited by jmucchiello on
  • MunemanMuneman Posts: 225
    Today's email mentioned up to 19% off on gift cards. Was that an error on the email or the site?
  • jmucchiellojmucchiello Posts: 2,347

    Muneman said:

    Today's email mentioned up to 19% off on gift cards. Was that an error on the email or the site?

    If you have 3 Daz Dealz that are active, you get an extra 10% on the existing 10% sale. 0.9 x 0.9 = 0.81 or 19% off.

  • Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 13,641

    jmucchiello said:

    Muneman said:

    Today's email mentioned up to 19% off on gift cards. Was that an error on the email or the site?

    If you have 3 Daz Dealz that are active, you get an extra 10% on the existing 10% sale. 0.9 x 0.9 = 0.81 or 19% off.

    No, not quite. I own more than 3 DAZ Deals items and I only get 10% off a gift card and not the Today's special of an extra 10%. Altough it is not specified in today's text if I add a debute new release then I can get the extra 10% discount. Either the sale should be fixed to give the extra 10% without requiring a debute new release or the text should specify that a debute new release is required.

  • jmucchiellojmucchiello Posts: 2,347

    Charlie Judge said:

    jmucchiello said:

    Muneman said:

    Today's email mentioned up to 19% off on gift cards. Was that an error on the email or the site?

    If you have 3 Daz Dealz that are active, you get an extra 10% on the existing 10% sale. 0.9 x 0.9 = 0.81 or 19% off.

    No, not quite. I own more than 3 DAZ Deals items and I only get 10% off a gift card and not the Today's special of an extra 10%. Altough it is not specified in today's text if I add a debute new release then I can get the extra 10% discount. Either the sale should be fixed to give the extra 10% without requiring a debute new release or the text should specify that a debute new release is required.

    It worked for me. But I don't know if was because of a new release or not.

  • Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 13,641

    jmucchiello said:

    Charlie Judge said:

    jmucchiello said:

    Muneman said:

    Today's email mentioned up to 19% off on gift cards. Was that an error on the email or the site?

    If you have 3 Daz Dealz that are active, you get an extra 10% on the existing 10% sale. 0.9 x 0.9 = 0.81 or 19% off.

    No, not quite. I own more than 3 DAZ Deals items and I only get 10% off a gift card and not the Today's special of an extra 10%. Altough it is not specified in today's text if I add a debute new release then I can get the extra 10% discount. Either the sale should be fixed to give the extra 10% without requiring a debute new release or the text should specify that a debute new release is required.

    It worked for me. But I don't know if was because of a new release or not.

    It was because of a new release. As I specified above it requires a debute new release to work. Either the sale text should be corrected to specify this or the sale should be fixed to allow the extra 10% without a debute new release.

  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 15,114
    edited June 30

    Reported, I did test it and you get 10% without the DN and if you add one, you get the 19%

    Post edited by frank0314 on
  • garrett_3dgarrett_3d Posts: 1,001

    The 19% off GC worked for me with https://www.daz3d.com/hid-lorraine-for-genesis-9 in my cart.

  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 15,114

    The text has been updated.

  • Peter WadePeter Wade Posts: 1,699

    garrett_3d said:

    The 19% off GC worked for me with https://www.daz3d.com/hid-lorraine-for-genesis-9 in my cart.

    It didn't work for me with just Lorraine and the Gift Card in the cart but it did work with the Seabreeze Coastal Train.

  • emanuela1emanuela1 Posts: 1,234

    jmucchiello said:

    There's a thank you secret coupon that's not working:

    Thank You For Catching Up With Daily Dealz

    Get 5 Memorabilia for $1.99 total with code...

    Bad enough everything in it is G2 or older. But it not working is odd.

    where did you find that "secret" coupon?

     

  • jmucchiellojmucchiello Posts: 2,347

    emanuela1 said:

    jmucchiello said:

    There's a thank you secret coupon that's not working:

    Thank You For Catching Up With Daily Dealz

    Get 5 Memorabilia for $1.99 total with code...

    Bad enough everything in it is G2 or older. But it not working is odd.

    where did you find that "secret" coupon?

    Orange banner on the website.

    Orange banner in DIM.

    Still not working.

    Untitled5.png
    1802 x 463 - 756K
  • jmucchiellojmucchiello Posts: 2,347

    The coupon text changed. (And it costs $2 now. I lost a penny!!) :) :) :) But it finally went through.

  • AZDigitalArtistAZDigitalArtist Posts: 812
    edited July 1

    jmucchiello said:

    Muneman said:

    Today's email mentioned up to 19% off on gift cards. Was that an error on the email or the site?

    If you have 3 Daz Dealz that are active, you get an extra 10% on the existing 10% sale. 0.9 x 0.9 = 0.81 or 19% off.

    No, not quite. I own more than 3 DAZ Deals items and I only get 10% off a gift card and not the Today's special of an extra 10%. Altough it is not specified in today's text if I add a debute new release then I can get the extra 10% discount. Either the sale should be fixed to give the extra 10% without requiring a debute new release or the text should specify that a debute new release is required.

    Same.
    Post edited by AZDigitalArtist on
  • ANGELREAPER1972ANGELREAPER1972 Posts: 4,847

     DOUBLE-DOOZY  code invalid 

  • garrett_3dgarrett_3d Posts: 1,001
    edited July 1

    OK, issue.

    New release in cart, qualifying me for 80% off certain items.

    https://www.daz3d.com/mmx-vdb-smoke-trails $8.80. In cart $8.80

    https://www.daz3d.com/mmx-vdb-smoke-trails-02 $13.20. In cart $6.60

    Without any tokens.. Smoke trails 1 is not getting the extra discount despite being on the Heating Up list.

     

    EDIT: NVM, for some reason having two "new" items (one released a while ago) in my cart screwed with the discount.

    Post edited by garrett_3d on
  • jmucchiellojmucchiello Posts: 2,347

    FYI, the Introducing Robin 9 HD page still references Daz Dealz: https://www.daz3d.com/introducing-robin-9

    Untitled2.png
    524 x 272 - 71K
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 111,688

    jmucchiello said:

    FYI, the Introducing Robin 9 HD page still references Daz Dealz: https://www.daz3d.com/introducing-robin-9

    Thanks, we will flag it up.

  • NathNath Posts: 3,060

    jmucchiello said:

    https://www.daz3d.com/a-truly-unique-summer = Ooops

    Confirmed, same here 

  • 3dwonder3dwonder Posts: 12

    jmucchiello said:

    https://www.daz3d.com/a-truly-unique-summer = Ooops

    Yup same thing here too.

  • tjcall_88c6a765f8tjcall_88c6a765f8 Posts: 62
    edited July 2

    summer is fizzling not sizzling

    Post edited by tjcall_88c6a765f8 on
  • 3dwonder3dwonder Posts: 12

    tjcall_88c6a765f8 said:

    summer is fizzling not sizzling

    laugh

  • 3dwonder3dwonder Posts: 12

    Cris Palomino said:

    jmucchiello said:

    https://www.daz3d.com/a-truly-unique-summer = Ooops

    Reported. 

    Thank you!

     

  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,010

    Should work now.

  • Cris Palomino said:

    Should work now.

    Yes, Thanks!

  • AsuCafeAsuCafe Posts: 557
    edited July 2

    https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-dark-assassin-for-genesis-9

    https://www.daz3d.com/dd-pbr-rock-shaders-for-iray-vol-2

    I'm not sure if I should report this here, but I clearly bought this, yet the website doesn't show it as purchased, and I can still add it to my cart and see the cost calculated.

    They all seem to be outlet items.

    To confirm again, all the outlet items I purchased this time are in this situation.

    Post edited by AsuCafe on
  • LeanaLeana Posts: 13,564

    There's a naming incoherence on today's sale page:

    First offer mentions "Extra 20% off All New Releases With 2 or more Unseen New Releases" but the section with new releases calls them "Heating Up New Releases" and  it's the same in the featured artists section.

    "Heating up" was the name used in yesterday's sale page, so it's likely a copy/paste error.

Sign In or Register to comment.