New Year, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here 4 "Reporting Only"

1…2425272930…88

Comments

  • jmucchiellojmucchiello Posts: 2,378

    Richard Haseltine said:

    The first two do require an Evermore new release, and the Privilege discount is 60% not 80%; the product page has been updated and the broken offer has been fixed.

    Well, that saves me money. 60% isn't worth it. And as usual, the webpage doesn't update, like due to proxy issues.

  • jmucchiellojmucchiello Posts: 2,378

    jmucchiello said:

    Richard Haseltine said:

    The first two do require an Evermore new release, and the Privilege discount is 60% not 80%; the product page has been updated and the broken offer has been fixed.

    Well, that saves me money. 60% isn't worth it. And as usual, the webpage doesn't update, like due to proxy issues.

    I just noticed there are exactly three items less than 60% off. Am I blind? What kind of discount has 2000+ eligible items but only applies to 3 of them?

  • TogireTogire Posts: 458

    jmucchiello said:

    jmucchiello said:

    Richard Haseltine said:

    The first two do require an Evermore new release, and the Privilege discount is 60% not 80%; the product page has been updated and the broken offer has been fixed.

    Well, that saves me money. 60% isn't worth it. And as usual, the webpage doesn't update, like due to proxy issues.

    I just noticed there are exactly three items less than 60% off. Am I blind? What kind of discount has 2000+ eligible items but only applies to 3 of them?

    Actually the sale applies an *extra* 60% to the displayed prices of all the assets with an evermore release.

  • jmucchiellojmucchiello Posts: 2,378

    My mistake

  • ElorElor Posts: 4,186

    I don't know if I'm alone, but I just received an email from Daz that looks like the one they are usually sending after a new day started, to announce the daily releases.

    Either the server in charge of sending mail has the wrong date and time or someone made a mistake while setting the date and time when that email was supposed to be sent.

  • barbultbarbult Posts: 27,608

    Elor said:

    I don't know if I'm alone, but I just received an email from Daz that looks like the one they are usually sending after a new day started, to announce the daily releases.

    Either the server in charge of sending mail has the wrong date and time or someone made a mistake while setting the date and time when that email was supposed to be sent.

    I got it too. Pick a Pose Spring Fashion Sale.  

  • 3dwonder3dwonder Posts: 12

    Elor said:

    I don't know if I'm alone, but I just received an email from Daz that looks like the one they are usually sending after a new day started, to announce the daily releases.

    Either the server in charge of sending mail has the wrong date and time or someone made a mistake while setting the date and time when that email was supposed to be sent.

     Nope you are correct, I just tried clicking on the new releases in the same email, and they all go to error pages on the Daz site. Can someone please advise?

  • Robert FreiseRobert Freise Posts: 4,703

    barbult said:

    Elor said:

    I don't know if I'm alone, but I just received an email from Daz that looks like the one they are usually sending after a new day started, to announce the daily releases.

    Either the server in charge of sending mail has the wrong date and time or someone made a mistake while setting the date and time when that email was supposed to be sent.

    I got it too. Pick a Pose Spring Fashion Sale.  

    Same here 

  • dawn.hunterdawn.hunter Posts: 10

    https://www.daz3d.com/vendor-finds

    Info say:

    STONEMASON, ZEVO, ZEDDICUSS, MAGIC BRUSH,
    XIVON, P3DESIGN,
    FENG, MOUSSO,

    but cannot see any zeddicuss or magic brush items

  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,013

    dawn.hunter said:

    https://www.daz3d.com/vendor-finds

    Info say:

    STONEMASON, ZEVO, ZEDDICUSS, MAGIC BRUSH,
    XIVON, P3DESIGN,
    FENG, MOUSSO,

    but cannot see any zeddicuss or magic brush items

    Sending an inquiry. 

  • Thomas63Thomas63 Posts: 55

    The 'Text and Chill Poses and Prop For Genesis 9' new release currently has no download options.

  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,013

    Thomas63 said:

    The 'Text and Chill Poses and Prop For Genesis 9' new release currently has no download options.

    Will report, thanks. 

  • escrandallescrandall Posts: 519

    I received the mistake email too followed by one offering 10% off my shopping cart with a code that doesn't work. 

  • memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 6,139
    edited May 9

    escrandall said:

    I received the mistake email too followed by one offering 10% off my shopping cart with a code that doesn't work. 

    I also received both emails yesterday afternoon and just now tried the code with two new items in my cart and it came back as invalid this with copy and pasting the code. And typing it in manually also rejects it. I still have the email and I couldn't see a 'Use By Date'. There was the normal disclaimer but new items were not listed. 

    Discount excludes Memberships, Gift Cards, and Licenses.
    Coupon code usable once per customer.

    Post edited by memcneil70 on
  • jmucchiellojmucchiello Posts: 2,378
    edited May 9

    The code worked for me yesterday. before the day "Tools day".

    Post edited by jmucchiello on
  • escrandallescrandall Posts: 519

    I just tried the code on a non-new item and it failed.  Maybe it only worked on the 8th..  

  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 111,734

    escrandall said:

    I just tried the code on a non-new item and it failed.  Maybe it only worked on the 8th..  

    Yes, it was an apology for the email that shouldn't have been sent yesterday. Now we have the correct newsletter for today and today's offers.

  • WolfwoodWolfwood Posts: 998

    There is nothing in the SAVE-ME-40 coupon promo saying it that the two new releases need to be over $1, yet it is required as D+ freebies are not counting (strange as those sometimes even work when 'over $1' is actually stated). In any case, i think the Promo text needs correction or those items need to count to allow the coupon to work.

  • 3DSaga3DSaga Posts: 930

    I just have to ask, does it make any sense that a free item would qualify? What would be the point of having a free item open this type of discount? 

  • WolfwoodWolfwood Posts: 998

    3DSaga said:

    I just have to ask, does it make any sense that a free item would qualify? What would be the point of having a free item open this type of discount? 

    A benefit to those with D+/Premier? Is not that rare that those freebies manage to trigger discounts. specially when more than one is required. A few years ago, it was always like that, then they started adding the 'over $1' and became a sometimes.

  • dawn.hunterdawn.hunter Posts: 10

    Still no news on the missing Zeddicuss and Magic Brush from the top artist flash sale (while listed)

    :|

  • infernalinfernal Posts: 30

    Sunday evening, and the same problem with the Quick Grab items as last week.  This week's items aren't listed (although they still may be discounted until Daz midnight).  Instead there is a selection of currently undiscounted items that are probably Monday's Quick Grabs. I'm guessing this is an automated changeover that has the incorrect time being used.  Can this be reported please?  Thanks.

  • 3DSaga3DSaga Posts: 930

    The prices are correct in the cart (the actual cart) for me. This isn't that unusual during the change over.

  • tsaristtsarist Posts: 1,642
    Save me 40 isn't working
  • garrett_3dgarrett_3d Posts: 1,029
    edited May 11

    Straight A Finalists discount doesn't work.

    Shots of without and with new release, discounts same.

    IMG_6148.png
    1125 x 2436 - 481K
    IMG_6149.png
    1125 x 2436 - 576K
    Post edited by garrett_3d on
  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,013

    garrett_3d said:

    Straight A Finalists discount doesn't work.

    Shots of without and with new release, discounts same.

    Have called it in. 

  • alkenalken Posts: 272

    This new Jepe character is missing from the 'Spectacle' new releases.

    https://www.daz3d.com/jp-caleb-hd-with-dforce-body-hair-for-genesis-9

  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,013

    alken said:

    This new Jepe character is missing from the 'Spectacle' new releases.

    https://www.daz3d.com/jp-caleb-hd-with-dforce-body-hair-for-genesis-9

    Inquiry sent. 

  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 111,734

    tsarist said:

    Save me 40 isn't working

    Too late now, but did you have the hyphens in the code and two (non-free) new releases in the cart?

  • garrett_3dgarrett_3d Posts: 1,029

    Cris Palomino said:

    garrett_3d said:

    Straight A Finalists discount doesn't work.

    Shots of without and with new release, discounts same.

    Have called it in. 

    Working now. Thanks. 

Sign In or Register to comment.