Please delete
Ron Knights
Posts: 2,781
Please delete
Post edited by Ron Knights on
You currently have no notifications.
Ron Knights
Posts: 2,781
Please delete
Licensing Agreement | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | EULA
© 2026 Daz Productions Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Comments
Well, I guess they had good intentions anyway.
Yeah you're right about the exposure.
I was disappointed because one of my lady friends artwork wasn't shown.
Maybe they didn't photograph her with the artwork in time to get hers displayed.
The lady is one of my favorite people who I eat lunch with.
Here family visited her at the Capitol, and she rode back with them instead of me.
I was crestfallen. I have a crush on her. Oh but we still have fun at lunch.
Thanks for your support.
The Art Show featured every artist in our community. That was about 20 artists from four different buildings.
There was a nice display as you could see from my image. I didn't have the strength to walk around and take photos of the rest of the exhibit.
I felt isolated and ignored for the entire experience.
We had to walk a long way from the bus to the Capitol building. I was the slowest person there. The entire group left me far behind.
I struggled to catch up with my friends. I was stopped by security and I stood there gasping for breath.
I had a "mess kit" of silverware in my walker. It had a knife, spoon and fork. I'd totally forgotten it was in my walker.
I surrendered the mess kit. It wasn't much of a loss.
There was no ceremony or unveiling of our artwork. No one was there besides us... the artists ourselves.
I was totally alone. My lady friend met her family at the capitol. Then she left early.
I returned home and found my multimedia computer system was not working. Some of my equipment had fallen off a shelf. I'd lost my internet connection.
A maintenance person had come to do some electrical repairs. They'd turned off my electricity. I spent 3 hours fiddling around till I got everything fixed.
What a wonderful experience. Art can be very hard and sometimes very taxing.
Thanks for sharing your story(s).
;-)
It was an interesting experience.