"Feel the Romance" - May Freebie chalenge

Comments

• Sky77Sky77 Posts: 820
    edited December 1969

Whew finally got back in. Is it just me or does the link for the Freepozitory send everyone to the "site down" screen?
    I only got back in here by clicking on my previous posts under public profile... hmmm is someone trying to keep me out??? :down:

:lol:

I had that problem last Saturday. It's a "cookie that won't let go", I think celebi should be more careful with those cookies.
    I made a post about it on commons and got some suggestions. And also pestered chohole with PM's and got a lot of help. Thanks again

Link to post in commons http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/556/

Cheers! Oom

Thanks Oom for the tip. I'll have to try it out... so it may be my own computer is trying to keep me out! :grrr:

• Gloomy007Gloomy007 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

dleelaw57 said:
    Krissy said:
    dleelaw57 said:
    Title: A Bowl of

Yay yet an entry !! Thank you Dana.
    I was wondering when bowl of fruit will show up ;)

Alllinka are good BTW..

Thanks Krissy - I this is the old standard for still life.
    By the way, you are close on the name It does start with D, but
    in this case the D is for Dave.

I am sosrry dleelaw.. really :red:.. It was not my intention to mix you up..

So let me say it again, properly:
    Beautiful render dleelaw ;) and all links are good :D

edited December 1969

music I will do something pin-upy for you as a donation ;) ... a stool or something, that can be used as entry prize ;)

I also wanted to show off this months prize...

So guys just one day left.. bring those last minute entries, and make our awesome judges sweat :D:D

PS.. any one saw LG?? I was looking forward to Da Real Man in the meadow...

badse.jpg
    600 x 600 - 13K
  • jeeperzjeeperz Posts: 1,102
    edited December 1969

very nice Krissy

• Lord GanthorLord Ganthor Posts: 592
    edited December 1969

Krissy said:
    music I will do something pin-upy for you as a donation ;) ... a stool or something, that can be used as entry prize ;)

So guys just one day left.. bring those last minute entries, and make our awesome judges sweat :D:D

Ah...try as I might, I just couldn't get things together this month to enter anything. It was the old bugaboo with changing shifts from days to nights and back to days and a few Real LifeTM things getting in the way. The new twist in next month's challenge has made me rethink things a bit (I had about 6 ready to go!), but I'll adjust somehow. With June being the first anniversary of the very first appearance of "Da Real Man" I'm going to try to come up with...something...no idea what just yet, but it'll be...something...

• Lord GanthorLord Ganthor Posts: 592
    edited December 1969

jeeperz said:
    perlk said:
    Question about period pin-ups - the classic age of pin-ups was the 50's and 60's - that to me is period because I wasn't born until the 70's... that count? lol

ok... now I'm feeling OLD

Oh, tell me about it...I was an adult in the 70's...

Actually, the Golden Age of the Pin-Up started in the early 1940's with World War II. Movie Stars, Glamor Shots, slightly undressed cutie stuff. Speaking of Glamor Shots, would that sort of thing be within the bounds of next month's challenge?

...and I think it's an outrage that I gotta start all over again with my post count before I'm anybody again...not that I was before. I take my source of pride where I can find it...

edited December 1969

then i don't feel quite as old then, I bet you have me beat by a year of two LG, I graduated high school in 1971

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited May 2012

I think I have you all beat. When I was born it was still wartime, and in the UK that word means WW2. Mind you it was only just still wartime. Had VE day come a bit sooner I would have been christened Victoria. but I was born a few weeks before VE day.

LG, we have to be a bit careful with things at the moment, because we have no content advisory flags. But as long as what would be covered by a swinsuit is covered we would be OK

Post edited by Chohole on
  • DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,086
    edited December 1969

A swinsuit? Is that a sinful swimsuit? :-P

Dana

edited May 2012

chohole said:
    I think I have you all beat. When I was born it was still wartime, and in the UK that word means WW2. Mind you it was only just still wartime. Had VE day come a bit sooner I would have been christened Victoria. but I was born a few weeks before VE day.

LG, we have to be a bit careful with things at the moment, because we have no content advisory flags. But as long as what would be covered by a swinsuit is covered we would be OK

ok cho, you win, I'm young again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :snake:

Post edited by jeeperz on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited May 2012

DanaTA said:
    A swinsuit? Is that a sinful swimsuit? :-P

Dana

Maybe I foget an e and it was a piggish suit

Post edited by Chohole on
  • BWSmanBWSman Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

A modern swimsuit doesn't cover very much. Postage stamps cover more territory.

A little OT; but it seems they have the post linking thingy fixed.

edited December 1969

Hi B, haven't seen you around for a while, how ya been?

• song_of_zandarsong_of_zandar Posts: 1
    edited December 1969

Hey y'all! Glad the forums are back up, I missed this thread. :-) Hope I can squeeze in a last minute entry:

Woodland Court

1. The Hills
    2. Space Tool
    3. Leaf Trees
    4. Dry Tree
    5. OwlStone
    6. Mushrooms
    7. Rocks
    8. Dead Grass
    9. Shrubs
    10. Philodendron
    11. Elephant Ears

Used but uncounted (visibility):
    SkyDome
    SkyDome Expansion 1
    Elven Lighting

Unavailable:
    Throne of Ukko (DAZ free archive)
    Haunted Oak (ShareCG)

Still wondering about:
    UberEnvironment 2
    UberAreaLight
    UberSurface

FaeCourt-Final1-Sig-Resized.jpg
    800 x 600 - 344K
    edited December 1969

Hey y'all! Glad the forums are back up, I missed this thread. :-) Hope I can squeeze in a last minute entry:

Woodland Court

1. The Hills
    2. Space Tool
    3. Leaf Trees
    4. Dry Tree
    5. OwlStone
    6. Mushrooms
    7. Rocks
    8. Dead Grass
    9. Shrubs
    10. Philodendron
    11. Elephant Ears

SkyDome
    SkyDome Expansion 1
    Elven Lighting

Unavailable:
    Haunted Oak (ShareCG)

Still wondering about:
    UberEnvironment 2
    UberAreaLight
    UberSurface

very nice zandar

• ThatGuyThatGuy Posts: 794
    edited December 1969

Woodland Court

1. The Hills
    2. Space Tool
    3. Leaf Trees
    4. Dry Tree
    5. OwlStone
    6. Mushrooms
    7. Rocks
    8. Dead Grass
    9. Shrubs
    10. Philodendron
    11. Elephant Ears

SkyDome
    SkyDome Expansion 1
    Elven Lighting

Unavailable:
    Haunted Oak (ShareCG)

Still wondering about:
    UberEnvironment 2
    UberAreaLight
    UberSurface

Very nice. I'm glad you squeezed this entry in at the last minute. Your links check out fine. Thanks for the trees and the shrubs. :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,086
    edited May 2012

Court is in session...here come da judge! ;-) Nice work!

Dana

Post edited by DanaTA on
  • BWSmanBWSman Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

jeeperz said:
    Hi B, haven't seen you around for a while, how ya been?

Down & Up. Real Life has kept me lurking more than posting.

edited May 2012

take care my friend, you know what they say... when life bites you in the ars... BITE BACK

Post edited by jeeperz on
  • Oom FooyatOom Fooyat Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I think they manage to invert the order of the forum from oldest thread on top to newest thread on top. Still don't sort on latest post.so it is not that mush improvement but it's a change.

Oom

• music2u4umusic2u4u Posts: 2,822
    edited December 1969

Krissy said:

Ah...try as I might, I just couldn't get things together this month to enter anything. It was the old bugaboo with changing shifts from days to nights and back to days and a few Real LifeTM things getting in the way. The new twist in next month's challenge has made me rethink things a bit (I had about 6 ready to go!), but I'll adjust somehow. With June being the first anniversary of the very first appearance of "Da Real Man" I'm going to try to come up with...something...no idea what just yet, but it'll be...something...

Oh yeah?...I wanna see dat real man in a bikini! Dat should do it !!!!

:P

edited December 1969

Krissy said:

Thanks Krissy, that would be great. I am working on some PA donations right now, plus I have some prizes to donate myself.

:-)

edited December 1969

jeeperz said:
    perlk said:
    Question about period pin-ups - the classic age of pin-ups was the 50's and 60's - that to me is period because I wasn't born until the 70's... that count? lol

ok... now I'm feeling OLD

Oh, tell me about it...I was an adult in the 70's...

Actually, the Golden Age of the Pin-Up started in the early 1940's with World War II. Movie Stars, Glamor Shots, slightly undressed cutie stuff. Speaking of Glamor Shots, would that sort of thing be within the bounds of next month's challenge?

...and I think it's an outrage that I gotta start all over again with my post count before I'm anybody again...not that I was before. I take my source of pride where I can find it...

For 26 posts, you can be somebody here!

BTW...Congrats on becoming a member Jeeperz! You worked extra hard for that title!

Dorsey...get busy!

:-/

edited December 1969

Woodland Court

1. The Hills
    2. Space Tool
    3. Leaf Trees
    4. Dry Tree
    5. OwlStone
    6. Mushrooms
    7. Rocks
    8. Dead Grass
    9. Shrubs
    10. Philodendron
    11. Elephant Ears

SkyDome
    SkyDome Expansion 1
    Elven Lighting

Unavailable:
    Haunted Oak (ShareCG)

Still wondering about:
    UberEnvironment 2
    UberAreaLight
    UberSurface

LOOK OUT...INCOMING ENTRY FOLKS!

and a darn nice one at that!

edited December 1969

DanaTA said:

Court is in session...here come da judge! ;-) Nice work!

Dana

Here yee...here yeee! Love that old Shorty Long song!

edited December 1969

LG.. understandable...RL can sometimes pick pace so hard without previous notice, nice to see you thou :D (P,.S. Da Real Man will have to dress up for his anniversary into tyhe 18Century suit :D:D:D)

music, np.

song_of_zandar gorgeous render.. will check the links later, when I have a bit more time, but really nice.. I likie the athmosphere in it .. it is really dreamy :)

jepeerz thanmk you :)

Oh And I am o excited.. just won a contest over RDNA on facebook.. Yaay ( if you got the newsletter the blabbling about Mayans were spawn of my brilliant brain LOL )

• edited December 1969

Krissy said:

Oh And I am o excited.. just won a contest over RDNA on facebook.. Yaay ( if you got the newsletter the blabbling about Mayans were spawn of my brilliant brain LOL )

Congrats. :D
    edited December 1969

congrats Krissy, that's cool

edited December 1969

BTW...Congrats on becoming a member Jeeperz! You worked extra hard for that title!

I worked hard on that one, been around here too long to be a NEW MEMBER for long

edited December 1969

LAST DAY FOR MAY'S COMPETITION
    good luck everyone that entered, I'm glad I'm not judging this month... TOUGH competition. really great renders this month, you guys just get better every month.