PC Subscription Problems

Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,610

I cannot find any way to renew PC membership in my account section. I saw there is a way to add the PC monthly membership to my cart but it only adds the first month's version with a pc discount. Also I know I have thirty days from the expiration to renew. Will I still be able to access the PC forum during that time?

Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• AscaniaAscania Posts: 1,838
    edited May 2012
    Post edited by Ascania on
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,610
    edited December 1969

Now they are both full price. I just want the 7.95 version so I can extend it one more month.

• WitchStormWitchStorm Posts: 186
    edited December 1969

Now they are both full price. I just want the 7.95 version so I can extend it one more month.

Same here. Just want it to re-new.

• grpruettgrpruett Posts: 255
    edited December 1969

I was set up to be automatically renewed each month for Platinum club. I did not change that setting, but now I'm no longer a Platinum club member. What happen? Do I have to sign up again?

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Let me see if I can get hold of someone to correct that.

• grpruettgrpruett Posts: 255
    edited December 1969

Let me see if I can get hold of someone to correct that.

thanks

• aldemps_65d152c25faldemps_65d152c25f Posts: 157
    edited May 2012

I'm having a problem with my Platinum Club membership aswell.
    I got an emailed invoice yesterday for the monthly charge but this morning, no PC prices & I can't access the members only forum.
    Tried to check my account to see what's happening, but I can't get past the log in screen.

2 weeks into the site upgrade & still having problems - not impressed & a little bit worried.

UPDATE: managed to get into my account.
    The $7.95 monthly charge from yesterday is showing in my itemised order history but according to my subscriptions my membership expired yesterday

Post edited by aldemps_65d152c25f on
  • Nick69Nick69 Posts: 1
    edited December 1969

I Have the same problem,
    I have automatic renewed membership for Platinum club,
    I got an email the 27/05 from paypal for the monthly charge,
    but I no longer have access to the Platinum Club, and I see
    no informations about my subscription on my account page
    no PC prices & I can’t access the members only forum.

Can you help me?

• ErdehelErdehel Posts: 386
    edited December 1969

Just noticed my PC subscription didn't renew automatically. It says it has expired and I don't want that. I read in the forums here that PC membership would continue as usual...

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Have flagged this up with someone who may be able to help, but it is still only about 6:15 am in DazLand.

• jewels99jewels99 Posts: 30
    edited December 1969

I have the same problem. It is showing my Platinum club membership has expired, (was set to auto renew each month),also I cannot access the members only forum.
    Please advise.
    Thank you,
    Julie

• ErdehelErdehel Posts: 386
    edited December 1969

Same here. Automatic renewal didn't work. I dididn't check yet if I was charged for it though.

• stump3point1stump3point1 Posts: 139
    edited May 2012

Same problem here, this is getting real screwy, I hope they figure this out I was going to wait a month to see how things go but DAZ has made that decision for me. Totally messed up.

Post edited by stump3point1 on
    edited December 1969

Have merged two thread about this issue into one thread in Nuts an Bolts, as it will be easier to find there,

• starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,666
    edited May 2012

My membership also expired. My membership was set to automatically renew each month. At least I still have have $6.00 USD platinum voucher.

The price for the monthly subscription is now $7.95 at the Daz Store. I tried to add the subscription to my cart, but I saw this message:

Selected date is not valid for specified period
    How do I select a date? I am using Mozilla Firefox. I do not see any option to select / click a date.

Edit: Thanks chohole for trying to help us with the situation regarding our Platinum Club subscriptions.

Post edited by starionwolf on
    edited December 1969

We are waiting for some info on this probelm

I will post as soon as I learn more

• Proxima ShiningProxima Shining Posts: 969
    edited December 1969

Well, my account says me: "you have no subscriptions", although I am PC member and have prepaid till july or august. I mentioned it in forums, wrote e-mail to DAZ support but nothing happened. At least you have some proof in your account that you are a subscriber - I don´t.

• MadKatMadKat Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

My membership is paid and up to date yet I am not authorized to view the mmbership forum? Does that mean I can expect a refund of the MEMBERSHIP FEE I PAID THIS MONTH?

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,219
    edited December 1969

Open a support ticket - you aren't listed as a member of the Platinum Club group, which you should be, so something went wrong with your subscription.

edited December 1969

Merged this thread with the ongoing thread

• stump3point1stump3point1 Posts: 139
    edited December 1969

I turned in a ticket, would hate to miss the grand opening sale that I got a "Platinum" news letter for. It's amazing I can't get my membership fixed but I still am getting the News letter letting me know what I will be missing, also why is this thread buried already it was on page 1 earlier today. I hope it will be fixed SOON.

edited December 1969

They are working on it.

• PekenPeken Posts: 37
    edited December 1969

Hmmm!

As a monthly paying PC member since 2008...for some reason I'm not a PC member anymore!
    What is happening here? >:-(

• Proxima ShiningProxima Shining Posts: 969
    edited December 1969

Welcome in club... Look in My Account, it should be under "My Subscriptions". If you don´t have it there, then you have exactly the same problem as me. I already e-mailed DAZ support about it, they replied they will look at it but no change so far. Must be busy repairing other stuff that went wrong after the recent site "upgrade".

edited December 1969

Thanks for the update chohole. I was about to follow Richard Haseltine's suggestion to open a support ticket.

edited December 1969

In this thread, a moderator says that Daz 3D is looking into the situation.
    http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/167/P15/

Sorry for the short post but I need to go eat dinner.

• Mark C HollowayMark C Holloway Posts: 141
    edited December 1969

Same thing happened to me,
    My monthly dues were during the change and it did not auto renew.
    I called them up and explained what happened.
    They fixed it for me.
    Do not worry.
    Under the help tab at the top is contact us. Look there. Just give them a call and they can fix it for you.

• edited December 1969

Well, I just had to manually renew my membership, because the CC info they had had been corrupted in the 'upgrade'. I think I have it corrected and paid for, although it's saying delivery as '6/30/12' and renewal as 7/30/12. So either I'm getting an extra month ('cause I can access the PC forum now) or thre is another hiccup in the system.

Once again, I'm wondering who the hell decided to push the upgrade live without fully testing it?

• Mark C HollowayMark C Holloway Posts: 141
    edited December 1969

Ferrio67 said:
    Well, I just had to manually renew my membership, because the CC info they had had been corrupted in the 'upgrade'. I think I have it corrected and paid for, although it's saying delivery as '6/30/12' and renewal as 7/30/12. So either I'm getting an extra month ('cause I can access the PC forum now) or thre is another hiccup in the system.

Once again, I'm wondering who the hell decided to push the upgrade live without fully testing it?

Keep an eye on it and make sure you are not being charged for a new membership at full price.
    Should be the same monthly dues

• WitchStormWitchStorm Posts: 186
    edited December 1969

I had the same problem. I called today and they fixed it for me. I am Plat again.