PC Subscription Problems

123457»

Comments

• LaurArtCreationsLaurArtCreations Posts: 8
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the info, Kerya! Don't know why I haven't figured it out yet! Change is the constant! :)

• edited December 1969

Add me to the list I am PC through the 26th and can't get any of the PC prices nor go in the Members Only Forum . And to add insult to injury I will for the 3rd blasted month in a row have to pay the 29.95 price instead of the 7.95. and wait to have it refunded back . Can't decide what has me madder right now honestly. Yes support ticket filed and I will probably get the same response your ticket is deemed solve by paying the 29.95 again which is what is what I am complaining about. I should not have to keep doing this.

• senyacsenyac Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

DAZ please stop stealing my money!
    I ordered A months Platinum Club membership on 10/26/12 so that I could get Carrara Pro at a reduced price ,
    I then cancelled the Platinum Club membership !
    BUT on 11/30/13 I was charged a 3 months subscription without my consent , Rather than make a fuse about it I just Cancelled the subscription AGAIN But this time I also removed my credit card for my accounts payment methods so it would not happen again .
    BUT you have done it again even though I removed my credit card !
    On the 2/28/14 I have been charged AGAIN for a 3 month subscription which I Have Cancelled twice and even removed the credit card !

In My Account for payment method is shows NO credit card or any payment method ,
    so How can you use my credit card after I removed it?

What do you have to do to cancel a membership ? Cancelling and even removing a credit card info is not stopping it !

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

senyac said:
    I ordered A months Platinum Club membership on 10/26/12 so that I could get Carrara Pro at a reduced price ,
    BUT on 11/30/13 I was charged a 3 months subscription without my consent , Rather than make a fuse about it I just Cancelled the subscription AGAIN But this time I also removed my credit card for my accounts payment methods so it would not happen again .
    On the 2/28/14 I have been charged AGAIN for a 3 month subscription which I Have Cancelled twice and even removed the credit card !

In My Account for payment method is shows NO credit card or any payment method ,

What do you have to do to cancel a membership ? Cancelling and even removing a credit card info is not stopping it !

It's NOT DAZ, but rather the CC company you need to go through to cancel. Somehow, you're set up on a recurring payment and the only way to cancel those is through the CC.

• senyacsenyac Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

mjc1016 said:
    senyac said:

It's NOT DAZ, but rather the CC company you need to go through to cancel. Somehow, you're set up on a recurring payment and the only way to cancel those is through the CC.

Sorry I don't think so , Its DAZ's responsibility , their membership IS a recurring one as stated on the store page

ie: " NOTE: Your Membership will then be renewed automatically once the Membership has expired, at the renewal fee of $24 per Quarter. If you do not wish to renew you will need to cancel your Membership beforehand. "

I cancelled my subscription and removed my credit card But they are still charging me .
    When I cancelled they should have stopped the membership and the fees BUT they have not .
    I contacted my credit card company and they stated I have NO recurring payments on their system and that I must contact the Company which is charging the fees 1st ie : DAZ and if its still a problem after that then they can take further steps ect

So you see It is a DAZ problem

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

In that case you should contact support - at once ...
    The forumites can't help you, sorry!

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

senyac Please READ your PM's Thank you.

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,154
    edited December 1969

I'm not sure why but i keep getting emails for PC club i have not been a member for almost a year
    I have hit unsubscribe, more than a few times but i still keep getting them.
    I also get the PC prices on the web site but i am not able to buy them at the pc price.
    it does not upset me or anything , But I thought you all would like to know that I am still getting this PC member emails or are these the standard Daz emails?
    Also why can I still see the PC price on the site if I'm not a member anymore?

Thank you for your time reading my email.

Ivy

Capture.JPG
    1500 x 963 - 148K
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,896
    edited December 1969

You should probably open a Sales support ticket.

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,154
    edited December 1969

You should probably open a Sales support ticket.

Thanks Richard I did report it I think this is my second of third time though and I am still getting them.