Importer

Need help sometimes and although I have a new PC with win8.1 now I pose 10 instaliert and fersuche now for quite a while to activate the importer. but unfortunately I did not succeed.
  the program is in 86
  and which appears to me always

Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Smith Micro \ Poser 10 \ Runtime \ libraries \ Hair \ OOT Safyrana Hair \ DAZ Genesis 2 Female \ OOT Safyrana Hair \ Safyrana Hair.py", line 1, in <module>
     Import dson.dzdsonimporter
Import Error: No module named dson.dzdsonimporter

What can I do

Brauche  mal hilfe und zwar habe ich einen neuen Pc mit  win8.1 jetzt habe  ich poser 10  instaliert und fersuche  nun schon eine ganzeweile  den importer zu aktivieren. doch leider gelingt  mir das  nicht.
 das programm liegt  im 86
 und das erscheint  bei mir immer

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Smith Micro\Poser 10\Runtime\libraries\Hair\OOT Safyrana Hair\DAZ Genesis 2 Female\OOT Safyrana Hair\Safyrana Hair.py", line 1, in <module>
    import dson.dzdsonimporter
ImportError: No module named dson.dzdsonimporter

was kann ich  machen

Comments

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,785
    edited August 2015

The problem is you have  content installed to C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Smith Micro \ Poser 10 \runtime ; Content can't be installed here because Windows User Account Contol will not allow writiting to this folder in Windows VIsta and Windows 7-10.

The only things that should be installed to the C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Smith Micro \ Poser 10  folder are ad-ins such as the DSON Importer, and Python scripts that you want to appear on the Scripts menu.  You need to reinstall the content elsewhere and remove the C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Smith Micro \ Poser 10 \runtime folder from the Poser Library, and change the Writable Runtime folder in Scripts > DSON Support > Importer Preferences to the content new location, or reinstall Poser and the DSON Importer to a location outside of c\Program Files (such as c:\Poser) and copy the content to a writable location and add it to the Poser Library....

Edited to fix  typos...

Post edited by WandW on
  • Thanks for the tip everything worked