MEC4D's celebration ( with freebies ) [commercial]

Comments

• SylvanSylvan Posts: 2,683
    edited December 1969

Thank you!!!
    Hope you had a grade birthday :3

• MEC4DMEC4D Posts: 5,249
    edited July 2015

It is Image editor thing under Material , nothing to do with Iray , In DS you can tile each maps individually so other maps will be not affected as for the example Normal , if I used general Tiling the Normal maps will be tiled and that is not what I wanted , the base fabric are just color and Normal hold the microsurface and wrinkles .
    It will be nice if DAZ programmers edited the Open GL to show the results in real time , but I run Iray in the viewport so for me not really matter as I see it in real time ;)

Scavenger said:
    It's a weird IRAY thing, that they viewpoint has often no resemblence to the rendered product...the rose patterns look wrong in viewport, but they rendered just fine.

Post edited by MEC4D on
    edited December 1969

You welcome I hope you have fun using it ..

• scathascatha Posts: 756
    edited December 1969

Many many thanks Cath, will be waiting for those suits, but it's been a very good week with lots of memories and fun. Thank you a lot for that and the generous gifts.

• carrie58carrie58 Posts: 3,951
    edited December 1969

Thank you so much for your lovely freebies MEC4D ,strangest birthday custom but I'm grateful:)

• SixDsSixDs Posts: 2,384
    edited December 1969

And thank you once again for yet another (and this time unexpected) gift, Catharina. You're a powerhouse!

• HoMartHoMart Posts: 480
    edited December 1969

I think she´s waiting for a nicesuited guy who´ll drive that car for her ...
    ´cause in these shoes ... she cant drive ;)

waiting-01-IRAY.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 1M
  • IceCrMnIceCrMn Posts: 2,107
    edited December 1969

Thank you very much for the awesome gift

Summer_Dress.png
    667 x 1080 - 834K
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,561
    edited December 1969

...beautiful.

...alas I'll have to wait to use it until someone like SickleYield comes out with at G3F - G2F fitting clone. Can't afford to invest in a whole new figure platform that has little if any backwards compatibility.

• erostewerostew Posts: 214
    edited December 1969

MEC4D said:
    SUMMER DRESS FOR GENESIS 3 , V7 and Skyler with Iray Mats

DOWNLOAD : https://www.dropbox.com/s/llb6s0gheugr0j0/IM00070415-01_4th7DressG3F.zip?dl=0

Wow. Thanks! I like this design a lot. Very original look and at the same time traditional. :-)
  • IceCrMnIceCrMn Posts: 2,107
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...beautiful.

...alas I'll have to wait to use it until someone like SickleYield comes out with at G3F - G2F fitting clone. Can't afford to invest in a whole new figure platform that has little if any backwards compatibility.

My render is using V6.All I did was leave the auto-fit at "unsupported" and click the button,,,it worked out quite well actually :)

• carrie58carrie58 Posts: 3,951
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...beautiful.

On the plus side you do get the base Genesis3 F free and with gifts from talented people like MEC4D and Wilmap,you can clothe the figure and with the free morphs already showing up at ShareCG for Genesis3 you can use the figure, until Genesis 4 comes out and the morphs and skins etc are more affordable.

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,133
    edited December 1969

Thank you for the latest freebie - you're really spoiling us all!
    I'm still playing catch-up with a first render of the last one...

Saturday-Night-Out.jpg
    768 x 1024 - 384K
  • RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,146
    edited December 1969

Without the wrap sort reminds me of a Marilyn Monroe dress with a lace up top part. It's really pretty Cath. Thank you so much! I don't buy allot for the gals so this is really appreciated. XO

• MBuschMBusch Posts: 547
    edited December 1969

Thank you again Cath! It is a nice dress. I just create the metadata files to this one also.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9581290/Mec4D4th7DressG3F_Metadata.zip

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,945
    edited December 1969

MEC4D said:
    Thank you.. just simple summer dress , I often buy this summer gowns style and cut them above the knee , very comfortable lol

Redz said:
    Omg so pretty. Thank you so much. We don't celebrate in
    Ireland, obviously, but happy 4th to you :)

Seamstress as well ... I should have known it! :) In fact I think I did from other things you have said. Many thanks for the delightful gift *hug*
    edited December 1969

carrie58 said:
    Kyoto Kid said:
    ...beautiful.

On the plus side you do get the base Genesis3 F free and with gifts from talented people like MEC4D and Wilmap,you can clothe the figure and with the free morphs already showing up at ShareCG for Genesis3 you can use the figure, until Genesis 4 comes out and the morphs and skins etc are more affordable.
    ...yeah, but I still need the basic head, body, and expression morphs to really do anything meaningful with the figure (almost 30$ right there and that's with the 51% PC new release discount), along with something like Zev0's Growing Up Morphs (for G3F) for rebuilding my child and teen characters. The fact that G3F is no longer compatible with older skin maps due to the change in how the material zones are set up, is the biggest strike for me as I am unable to use any of the older skin textures or skin merchant resource kits in which I have already invested a fair sum over the years. Genesis and G2F/M still had a reasonable amount of compatibility with Genesis and even Gen4. I don't have the resources for purchasing all entirely new all new character/skin, clothing, and morph content.

...and I don't even want to think about what G4 will bring to the table.

...apologies for the derail

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,146
    edited December 1969

MBusch said:
    Thank you again Cath! It is a nice dress. I just create the metadata files to this one also.

Did you do metadata for the first gift, the Gym Set? If so I'd love the zip!

• Robert FreiseRobert Freise Posts: 4,261
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the dress

• Guardian Angel 671Guardian Angel 671 Posts: 213
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the lovely dress :)

• Eustace ScrubbEustace Scrubb Posts: 2,687
    edited December 1969

Thanks for all of this!

• erostewerostew Posts: 214
    edited July 2015

Here's my render of the dress. It's 3Delight. The dress texture uses a seamless tile from sazzyazzca on Sharecg.com. The figure is V7 based with some dial spinning. I really dislike the 3Delight mats that come with V7. I think the mats for G3F base are better! She is barefoot because I have no suitable shoes for G3F and the ones I have tried to Autofit have been a disaster.

Thanks again for a lovely Freebie!

Summer_Librarian.png
    1000 x 1618 - 2M
    Post edited by erostew on
  • WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917
    edited July 2015

Thank you, it's a lovely dress.

Post edited by Wilmap on
  • MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,950
    edited December 1969

Thank You very much. This looks very good.

edited December 1969

Beautiful renders everyone ! all of them !

V7 have a G2F clone for the clothing as well .. but if you going to use backward Autofit , choice dress knee length , and set smooth modifier on Generic
    and you will be good to go.

and you are more than welcome ! Enjoy !

edited December 1969

Thanks for the support ! really nice of you to do that !

MBusch said:

edited December 1969

MEC4D said:

V7 have a G2F clone for the clothing as well .. but if you going to use backward Autofit , choice dress knee length , and set smooth modifier on Generic

...thanks wasn't sure that would work.
    edited December 1969

It will works ,load first the dress then after G2F do not fit to each other then select the dress in the scene and use Autofit , template : Dress knee length and add smooth modifier and run Autofit , after that go to Parameters click smooth modifier and change smoothing to Generic so it keep its original form and keep collide the inner folds

Kyoto Kid said:
    MEC4D said:

...thanks wasn't sure that would work.
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,796
    edited December 1969

Thanks for that Cath, I love the clothes but use G2F as G3F crashes Carrara on load so not in hurry to upgrade to her, I love your stuff.

edited July 2015

Thanks Wendy

here G2F Dress set for you and Kyoto Kid rigged ;) and for everyone that still use G2F
    If ask for UVs just ignore as I put materials from the other set .. but the UVs are the same ..I am too lazy today lol the best to install both set in this case

DOWNLOAD

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fjvpubsghmcwofs/4t7_Dress_G2F.zip?dl=0

shapes supported only by auto

Thanks for that Cath, I love the clothes but use G2F as G3F crashes Carrara on load so not in hurry to upgrade to her, I love your stuff.
    Post edited by MEC4D on