Just Because I Can. STUPID THREAD III

Comments

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,188
    edited December 1969

Well at least we'd be well supplied in food to and liquor.

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

So I picked up a prescription today, a tiny little bottle of syrup it was at 40 bucks a pop, i might add! Cracked it open on the bench and took the first dose, then knocked it over... Went all over the floor! you think any of it stayed in the bottle... NO... I'm really coordinated, seriously :roll:

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,610
    edited December 1969

I do not think I will last in a zombie story.

edited August 2012

Considering my latest spill on my coordination... Even with an unlimited ammo Railing Gun (Mini-gun) I'd likely die rather fast as well lol!

Edit: I may survive a bit longer with a lightsaber though... At least until accidental suicide that is :down:

Post edited by SpyroRue on
    edited December 1969

Considering my latest spill on my coordination... Even with an unlimited ammo Railing Gun (Mini-gun) I'd likely die rather fast as well lol!

Edit: I may survive a bit longer with a lightsaber though... At least until accidental suicide that is :down:

Zombies meet star wars?

edited December 1969

Bouncing between silly threads :coolsmile: Better add GTA, Matrix and Lord of the Rings... Awesome comination lol

edited December 1969

Maybe a Runaway bride for some soppy romance lol

edited December 1969

A runaway bride who became a zombie?

edited December 1969

Where is the weekly freebie?

edited December 1969

HAHAHAHA! Funny that would probebly make an interesting script.

Lets get married zombified Julia Roberts :snake:

Julia-Roberts-Zombiefied.jpg
    500 x 631 - 76K
    edited December 1969

What zombie options are out there for genesis?

edited August 2012

Not many I dont think. I remember coming across a real emaciated zombie V4 and M5, But I think it was a one off, maybe one outfit each. RO store I think, but I could be wrong :-S

But 'fresh' and juicy zombies... seen I have not (Yoda Smiley -INSERT HERE-)

Edit: M4 and V4

Post edited by SpyroRue on
    edited December 1969

talking about the dead - I just got up realy quick to get a glass of coke (my caffine intake) with a dead leg... really awekward!

edited December 1969

I sometimes sit on my feet and then get up with a foot that is sound asleep and I have to limp until my foot wakes up. It is annoying when Stepfather notices and wonders what is wrong. He only did that once. I do not think he likes me sitting on my feet, but they are my feet.

edited December 1969

I have been woken sooo many times with a fully sleeping arm. Not even able to twitch a finger. Then I spend two mins shaking my right arm using my left to do do it ! It's looks so retarded lol

edited December 1969

some dude is blabbing on his iPhone in the library. I think he is looking for a job but he has no car or something like that. I wish he would go outside. I did not know libraries will let someone talk and talk on a phone in the building. eek!

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,711
    edited December 1969

got a dicky whiplash 34years ago at 16 injured neck, either of my arms go to sleep depending on which side I lie on
    been ok lately work wise etc, only a prob sleeping
    annoying mostly rather than painful.
    the really annoying thing is if I had had physiotherapy after the car crash I could have been ok but my stupid doctor at the time accused me at 16 of trying to get a payout and that I was ok.
    so upset I let it go.
    the Xrays now after the statutes of limitation have passed tell a different story, 20 years later the doctor I went to for my numbness asked me if I had had a nasty whiplash injury as soon as he saw them, it is infact quite obvious, chiropracters see it straight away but they tend to make it worse touching it, never had ANY tests when it happened.

edited December 1969

Wow sounds like the doc wen you were 16 was a bit of a tool. Some docs are so crazy some times. I tend to bounce around gp s Some are gud in areas the others aren't. My current doc is okay ATM but he seriously got a bad bedside manner

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,711
    edited December 1969

just before work yesterday, finally with help on this forum
    solved the GTA San Andreas texture issue!
    simply had to re- export the imported obj capture from Daz studio as an obj and replace the new mtl file with the original obj's one (edited to replace dds with jpg) and the dds converted to jpg maps and the textures loaded upon reimport.
    had been messing around endlessly in notepad on both the mtl and obj files trying to fix the paths to no avail.

• Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Actually that is some of the best ideas for a movie I've read. Maybe you could be a script-writer, Missy, and make money on this movie. Make sure to copyright the idea!

edited December 1969

You should do a render for a look see :) when you out of bed n at puta I loved that game lol

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

Actually that is some of the best ideas for a movie I've read. Maybe you could be a script-writer, Missy, and make money on this movie. Make sure to copyright the idea!

Neil Gaiman, American Gods.

edited December 1969

Definitely a colab lol! I know how to write an properly format scripts too lol (some useless info bout myself for you lol)

edited December 1969

There is a free tablet and smart phone in the store. Too bad I do not have a render machine ready.

I need to write some. Got a library book on writing romance. Hoping to apply some of the principles to urban fantasy.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,192
    edited December 1969

I have been woken sooo many times with a fully sleeping arm. Not even able to twitch a finger. Then I spend two mins shaking my right arm using my left to do do it ! It's looks so retarded lol

I once woke up with my arm asleep - and proceeded to slap my face with my sleeping arm.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I once woke up with my arm asleep - and proceeded to slap my face with my sleeping arm.LOL! You never know where that sleepy suckers going to go do ya? My needle arm (Dialysis Fistula) is snozzing about half the time I wake up. That sucker sure does some odd things until it wakes up.

• Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Watched "The Dog Problem", and it's an artsy movie written by James Caan (an actor, btw). Not bad.

edited December 1969

Puppies are cute but puppy puddles are not.

• s l fs l f Posts: 147
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    chohole said:
    Here in the UK we have marmite, which I gather is not that much different from vegemite, and the slogan they use to advertise it is "Love it or Hate it"

And the latest thing discovered about marmite is that "A Marmite ingredient could help doctors defeat the MRSA superbug, research has suggested."

Read more: http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/breaking-news/offbeat/marmite-ingredient-may-fight-mrsa-16202951.html#ixzz24m8txmbr

How stupid is that

The UK... I thought your hours on Daz didn't make sense with the US time zone! Also, several aussies have told me that it's a 'soft american' version of Vegemite... go figure lol Theres so much international confusions going on lol Every american I've asked hates the stuff and I've known two Canadians that agree lol I think both should share the slogan of marmite!

And of course we Brits would disagree over the soft version of vegemite bit, and also argue we invented the stuff. I am told that Southern hemisphere Marmite is a soft option, compared the to one we get over here. I am one of theose who love it, espcially on hot buttered toast.

Vegemite is just Marmite with tons of salt added. ;-) I, myself, am a Promite fan - made from Vegetable extract as well as yeast - originated in New Zealand I believe - and it rocks!

edited December 1969

:grrr:

s l f said:
    chohole said:
    chohole said:
    Here in the UK we have marmite, which I gather is not that much different from vegemite, and the slogan they use to advertise it is "Love it or Hate it"

And the latest thing discovered about marmite is that "A Marmite ingredient could help doctors defeat the MRSA superbug, research has suggested."

Read more: http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/breaking-news/offbeat/marmite-ingredient-may-fight-mrsa-16202951.html#ixzz24m8txmbr

How stupid is that

The UK... I thought your hours on Daz didn't make sense with the US time zone! Also, several aussies have told me that it's a 'soft american' version of Vegemite... go figure lol Theres so much international confusions going on lol Every american I've asked hates the stuff and I've known two Canadians that agree lol I think both should share the slogan of marmite!

And of course we Brits would disagree over the soft version of vegemite bit, and also argue we invented the stuff. I am told that Southern hemisphere Marmite is a soft option, compared the to one we get over here. I am one of theose who love it, espcially on hot buttered toast.

Vegemite is just Marmite with tons of salt added. ;-) I, myself, am a Promite fan - made from Vegetable extract as well as yeast - originated in New Zealand I believe - and it rocks!

I love New Zealand, has almost every terrain and is sooo beautiful!

Incidently my reply to this post *was* to say, I think I've heard of promite... I'm gonna look out for it and give it a try :cheese:

On the topic of salt, coca-cola although tottally flooded with sugar, acually has a very rediculous content of salt. Some farmers told me that the salt content in the water that they use is not suitable for stock consumtion. :grrr: 'Livestock' Consumption ! Raises eyebrows.

This discussion has been closed.