It’s The End Of The World As We Know It, And I Feel Fine!

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I need some cool new tee shirts folks, get to the designing. Now for the news....

I did not have to wait for my doctors visit to hear about my treatments. My Nurse Jane ?????, we all just call her Jane, was at the clinic today and the verdict is in. It's back to three treatments a week for me folks. My numbers are climbing and I don't need that, my little mini vacation is over. I wish I had known that yesterday but what can I do?

Everybody be good, see ya in the threads.

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

I hate that your respite is over for now. You brought the numbers down once, you can do it again. Just take your time.

Any preparations being made over your way for Isaac? Looks like we'll be on the dry side and probably won't get any rain at all.

edited December 1969

I'm just north of Birmingham all I'm supposed to get is rain today,it's here, tomorrow is the dangerous one with slight chance of funnel clouds. The coast is getting hit pretty good right now, roads under water and such.

• BlumBlumShubBlumBlumShub Posts: 1,108
    edited December 1969

Jeff, I'm sorry to hear about your numbers going up again, that sucks donkey doodoo, hope you keep well.

On the plus side, your new avatar made me smile, and it's a very painful day for me, so smiling is rare despite being in a good mood. Thanks for that.

My list got completed! I did the bathroom instead of the kitchen floor because the bathroom was a bloomin' mess, I checked out some shirts and made a few rough sketches, and I DO MEAN rough sketches, my pencil work is absolutely horrendous, most things just look like boxes and balls for a quick rendition of how I'd like things positioned! I am well on my way to bringing a website to life, and as I type this I've got a lovely, fragrant curry simmering. Nummy!

Tonight, I might have a play with DS. I'm still working on my avatar idea, with a story to go with it. It's taking time because I have so much other stuff to do, I'm sure you know how it goes. Especially now that the Department of Work and Pensions are beating me about the head to get a job. I won't get a job because I'm too unreliable, but I'm going to make an attempt at earning money from t'intarweb. A friend of mine is hopefully going to help me with the art of buying/selling on eBay. Again, more work to add to my list, but if it brings in some cashola I'll give it a go.

edited December 1969

I'm okay with the news, I knew from the start it could end this way. I still had a nice break and who knows I might learn better habits and get a second shot down the line. I wish you all the luck in the world with your web stuff. Be sure to drop me a link when you get some cool shirts designed, I really do need some. I'm happy with the new Avatar myself. More me than any of the old ones.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    I'm okay with the news, I knew from the start it could end this way. I still had a nice break and who knows I might learn better habits and get a second shot down the line. I wish you all the luck in the world with your web stuff. Be sure to drop me a link when you get some cool shirts designed, I really do need some. I'm happy with the new Avatar myself. More me than any of the old ones.

That is a very cheeky smile, and it's infectious.

The t-shirts are planned to be fantasy, sci-fi and horror based, pretty standard stuff, except for one thing, there might be a story on the back! I want my t-shirts to have real character, and since I don't print them myself and send them myself I have no control over what's sent, so if I want to use words I have to print them on the shirt itself. Hopefully it will be a success, if not then so be it. It's only going to be a three or four line statement, not an essay.

edited December 1969

That sounds cool. I had an Idea for a tee shirt once but never did it. I was not sure if it was legal or not. I was going to do FAMOUS one liners from all the Great Heavy Metal songs in different fonts, sizes and layouts all over a shirt. I still think it would be cool.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited August 2012

I made myself a "Graffitti" T shirt once. All the silly things you see written on toilet walls and such (well the clean ones anyway) Across the back in big letters I had "Women are born leaders....you are following one" On one sleeve I had "Disarm today....Dat arm tomorrow" Things like that all over it. Done with Fabric paint.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • VIArtsVIArts Posts: 1,496
    edited December 1969

I was thinking about shirt design too. I know you can make them on Zazzle, but I don't know how they sell.

edited December 1969

This voice changing software seems cool. Just saying.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,713
    edited December 1969

yeah, unkletom on Youtube uses it for his iClone animations (he used to do Daz studio ones too)
    Bigh uses it too I believe
    I like my robotic speakonia text to speech voices, go with my fake rendered people %-P

my GTA video incase you missed it in the stupid thread http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kxtf0jpievM

edited December 1969

I got very stressed out today. I was not taking enough time for myself and almost lost it. The first of the month is stress time for me anyway, what with bills to pay and money to deal with for three different people. I pay their bills also and manage their bank accounts. So you see it's stress time for me. Then to top it all off it was one of those days that just did not start well or go well from the get go. I took some much needed me time, (I'm not going to start 3 days a week until next week, they can bite me) and went off doing things I enjoy. I played SPORE until I got the hang of it, my Empire is growing and only the Grox can stop me now. I played with Genesis and content I had not installed until today, I got some great deals and never looked before, Awesome! Then I decided to clean all my Email and get it over with. One little mail got my eye, I had it for a week plus but just said NAH. Then I really looked at it. Photoshop CS6 for less than half price? The FULL package, well it did not take me more the two seconds to jump on that. It took longer to download and install than it did to make that decision.

I now need to learn how to install all my Ron's Brushes and the other tweaks so I can play with my art. I should now be able to do full 3D painting on a mesh, Tattoo's on textures sound very good to me. That's about all folks, except I've now spent my PRG money for the year. I think it was well spent.

edited December 1969

Oh I feel for you Jeff, it is so easy to do, get so invloved with the forums that you forget that there is anything else to do.

I also know what you mean about spending all your "spare" money in one go. I am almost, just not quite, deciding to click the button to order the new PC I have been promising myself for some time now.

It's very much a "Shall I or Shan't I" thing at the moment.

edited December 1969

I am cold
    sitting almost on top of my kero heater
    I realize these temperatures seem mild to those in colder climes!
    Pam would be absailing down her Welsh mountain in hotpants and Norse skinny dipping in the fiord!
    but this is toasty Adelaide for pete's sake!

SC20120831-015938-1.jpg
    480 x 160 - 15K
    edited August 2012

Yup, that doesn't seem like the sort of temps I imagine yoou getting over there, even though it is your Winter still

Mind you we are threatened with a cold night, and maybe a touch of frost just a bit further North and up higher in the mountains, and it's not even Autumn really yet..

• Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,331
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    I got very stressed out today. I was not taking enough time for myself and almost lost it. The first of the month is stress time for me anyway, what with bills to pay and money to deal with for three different people. I pay their bills also and manage their bank accounts. So you see it's stress time for me. Then to top it all off it was one of those days that just did not start well or go well from the get go. I took some much needed me time, (I'm not going to start 3 days a week until next week, they can bite me) and went off doing things I enjoy. I played SPORE until I got the hang of it, my Empire is growing and only the Grox can stop me now. I played with Genesis and content I had not installed until today, I got some great deals and never looked before, Awesome! Then I decided to clean all my Email and get it over with. One little mail got my eye, I had it for a week plus but just said NAH. Then I really looked at it. Photoshop CS6 for less than half price? The FULL package, well it did not take me more the two seconds to jump on that. It took longer to download and install than it did to make that decision.

I now need to learn how to install all my Ron's Brushes and the other tweaks so I can play with my art. I should now be able to do full 3D painting on a mesh, Tattoo's on textures sound very good to me. That's about all folks, except I've now spent my PRG money for the year. I think it was well spent.

Sorry to hear you've been stressed, but I'm glad you were able to find the time to do some fun things. Sounds like you got a great deal on Photoshop.

I've over-spent here for several months in a row, and I'm now going to try to hold myself to a tight budget for the PA and PC sales, and aside from those sales, no other 3D purchases until March Madness (excepting use of PC coupons). We'll see if I can stick to it...

It'll probably take me until at least March to play with everything I've purchased, anyway. There have been too many offers I couldn't refuse...

edited December 1969

Ah, but think how much money you saved :roll:

• Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,331
    edited December 1969

Oh yes. I've been good about sales, so I saved a lot more than I spent. Lots of money. Trouble is, I can't seem to find it. ;-)

edited August 2012

Yeah, I know that feeling.

You would have laughed, 10 years ago, well almost 10 years, Before there was even a DAZ 3D forum, we got this person from DAZ 3D come over and post in the forum I haunted at the time that they were inaugarating a new part of their store. It was going to be called the Platinum Saving Club, and If we divied up $100 up front we could save tons and tons of money, and if we spent enough in the first week we would get a rebate on our initial premium as well. Items that had been in the store at full price were suddenly going to be available to us at $1.99 a pop.

Of course who can refuse an offer like that. Loads of us came over here and duly spent and spent, knowing that for every $1.99 we were spending we were saving loads of dosh. We all went back to that other forum boasting about how much we had saved, but like you we never found it.

edited December 1969

I have no money to spend at all, I've been on a domain buying spree, I need to earn and I need to do it quickly. Despite this sense of urgency I'm staying positive and in control and I'm happy.

Once I've got a few more sites up and running, I'm hoping to steam ahead with some artwork and get my 3d site up, and some t-shirts done. Got some ideas, but not the time to put into it at the moment.

edited December 1969

Geez, everybody needs a hug.

edited December 1969

Geez, everybody needs a hug.
    It does seem to be a bad week doesn't it?

I don't need a hug LOH, what I need might start with a hug but would end with breakfast if all went well. You do not fit my prefered member of the human race to have the pre-breakfast activity with. But thanks for the thought.
    edited December 1969

That's okay, I'm kinda shy eating in front of new people. Mostly because I don't think it's pretty to watch me eat. :D

edited December 1969

That's okay, I'm kinda shy eating in front of new people. Mostly because I don't think it's pretty to watch me eat. :D
    Darn good way to avoid that one. You think well on your feet.
    edited December 1969

I'm only on my feet about twenty percent of the time. The rest of the time I'm on my arse.

edited December 1969

Well I'm on my arse also. Just doing things I thought needed done. The August contest is now closed, and I'm sitting with a full belly. It's late so I'm out for now. I got a letter to write then it's beddy by for ol' Jeffero.

edited December 1969

Night, dude.

edited December 1969

G'night Jeff, see you tomorrow.

Got a pretty nice day ahead of me, but not a productive one, I think. Got to go to the doc's first (not the nice part), then coming home for a bit before going for lunch with Carole, then a trip to town.

edited December 1969

G'Day folks. I just had a wonderful announcement from my body. According to my sinus's the new allergy season is now in full swing. I just love this time of year so much. Almost as much as the one that happened earlier this year. That's all the new stuff for me today. I hope everyone is having a none Allergic day, except me that is.

edited December 1969

might have to eat creamed horseradish straight from the jar like I do!
    but, I love horeradish!!!

This discussion has been closed.