Need help

edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

Ok heres the problem which never seems to go away whenever you guys update I seem to loose everything everytime its gettin very frustrating for one. Second the last daz program I was able to add my vicoria ++ and all the other victoria 4 morphs including the ngm and nbm onto the genesis figure, but now with this update I cant do it now nothin happens when I try what gives. Is there some way you guys can get these issues fixed when you update becuase I am about done with this program due to that fact. I had no problem upgrading from daz 4 to daz 4 pro. I was able to use my old stuff now all my work that I have done characters scenes buildings don't work.

Comments

• DWGDWG Posts: 770
    edited December 1969

shadowl said:
    Ok heres the problem which never seems to go away whenever you guys update I seem to loose everything everytime its gettin very frustrating for one.

Can you be a bit more precise on what you lose? Some plugins will need to be updated, but pretty much everything else should work.

Second the last daz program I was able to add my vicoria ++ and all the other victoria 4 morphs including the ngm and nbm onto the genesis figure, but now with this update I cant do it now nothin happens when I try what gives. Is there some way you guys can get these issues fixed when you update becuase I am about done with this program due to that fact.

I presume you were using Gen-X to do the conversions? Because Gen-X is a vendor supplied plugin the work on updating it for Studio 4.5 only began once Studio 4.5 was release. The update is being worked on and hopefully should be with us shortly.

This thread discusses the status of the various plugins: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/5976/

• edited December 1969

I mean all the add ons I hade for daz 4 pro no longer work for one, so now I can't load any of my previous work which is kind of stupid. You would think whoever made this would take that into consideration.