[Released] Hair Converter from Genesis 3 Female to Genesis 8 Female [Commercial]

123457»

Comments

• itinerantitinerant Posts: 15
    edited March 2023

With the new converter for Gen9 supporting Smart Content:

Your new Genesis 9 wardrobe is completely Smart Content aware! They will show up when you select a Genesis 9 figure. Plus, all materials shown in Smart Content for your Genesis 8 item will show for your converted Genesis 9 item.

is it possible to add this functionality to the G3 to G8 converter scripts?

I don't know that I will be moving to Gen9, but I would love to use my converted hair in smart content. 

Post edited by itinerant on
  • RiverSoft ArtRiverSoft Art Posts: 6,359

itinerant said:

Your new Genesis 9 wardrobe is completely Smart Content aware! They will show up when you select a Genesis 9 figure. Plus, all materials shown in Smart Content for your Genesis 8 item will show for your converted Genesis 9 item.

I don't know that I will be moving to Gen9, but I would love to use my converted hair in smart content. 

Your converted hair IS available in Smart Content.  The old converters would create Smart Content in the FILES pane but not the PRODUCTS pane.  The new converter for G9 does it also for the PRODUCTS pane.  Select your G8 figure, go to the Smart Content FILES pane and it is there.

• itinerantitinerant Posts: 15

RiverSoftArt said:

itinerant said:

Your converted hair IS available in Smart Content.  The old converters would create Smart Content in the FILES pane but not the PRODUCTS pane.  The new converter for G9 does it also for the PRODUCTS pane.  Select your G8 figure, go to the Smart Content FILES pane and it is there.

Thank you!  I didn't realize there were two tabs on that pane.  Just another example of how great your products are!

itinerant said:

RiverSoftArt said:

itinerant said:

Thank you!  I didn't realize there were two tabs on that pane.  Just another example of how great your products are!

You're welcome!

• jardinejardine Posts: 1,190

are you planning a hair converter (or series of converters) for g9?

j

jardine said:

j

Yes, I am working on it now.

• jardinejardine Posts: 1,190

RiverSoftArt said:

jardine said:

j

Yes, I am working on it now.

wonderful!

:)

j