New DAZ+ Item for $13.29?

Modern House 4 is shown as being DAZ+ but the price is $13.29. That;s a good price for a non plus item but much higher than any DAZ+ item so far. Is this an error or is this what DAZ+ is becoming?

I am logged in OK. The store is showing me other DAZ+ items at around 2 to 4 dollars so it does know that I am a member. The price for Modern House 4 does not go down when I put it in the cart like you get with some sale offers.

Comments

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,137

It's been reported - it was caused by a change to the product page. See here: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/8055266/#Comment_8055266

• BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 6,987

It was $4.19 when I put it in the cart this morning. But it's $13.29 now. I hope they'll fix it soon.

• SofaCitizenSofaCitizen Posts: 1,599

BeeMKay said:

It was $4.19 when I put it in the cart this morning. But it's $13.29 now. I hope they'll fix it soon.

Ahh, that explains it. I also put it in my cart earlier after following the links from the Wednesday thread but hadn't checked out yet and then saw it was only at 30% just now so wondered if I was just half-asleep this morning.

• It broke when the blurb was fixed to clarify the required products - it has been reported to Daz.

• BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 6,987

It's fixed and back to $4.19 now.