Star Wars Renders 2013 +

Comments

• GoggerGogger Posts: 2,307

bluto said:

Well I know where to find the red rhino and the white tiger but I'm looking for specifically the mantis spider. I know I've seen it somewhere I just can't remember where

Sorry if this has already been mentioned, and while not the ACTUAL creature, perhaps close enough?

Dreka at Daz

• Robert FreiseRobert Freise Posts: 4,261
    edited November 2022

Gogger said:

bluto said:

Well I know where to find the red rhino and the white tiger but I'm looking for specifically the mantis spider. I know I've seen it somewhere I just can't remember where

Sorry if this has already been mentioned, and while not the ACTUAL creature, perhaps close enough?

Dreka at Daz

Pretty close to the Aclay 

Acklay.png
    600 x 400 - 206K
    Post edited by Robert Freise on
  • blutobluto Posts: 828
    That's it ,that's the one . I knew I'd seen it somewhere ,i just couldn't remember where and it turns out i have already purchased it so yeah
  • Just a little update been working on an older Ahsoka for my stories here she is with my version of Old Master Luke

The Old Ahsoka was based on the old woman seen in the Tales of the Jedi episode which had the baby Ahsoka going on her first adventure

SW Old Masters.png
    776 x 860 - 397K
  • So do the Togruta's tendrils basically move about fairly freely or are they relatively fixed and stiff? I've seen instances of both. Kinda curious for the Ahsoka renders.

Also, where can I find something resembling the ISD's command deck or hangars?

• tkdroberttkdrobert Posts: 3,532

Shaak Ti as depicted in The Force Unleased video game.

Shaak Ti

• smoke14smoke14 Posts: 245
    edited December 2022

My attempt at morphing G9 into Cassian Andor...pretty happy with the result

Post edited by smoke14 on
  • ShimrianShimrian Posts: 475

smoke14 said:

My attempt at morphing G9 into Cassian Andor...pretty happy with the result

I don't see the image. Did you attach it?

@Shimrian It was there earlier...this forum software has been a real pain with uploading images. I linked it from my gallery...hopefully that works.

• Forums are fubar I'm not getting notifications for multiple threads and there are icons missing from the pages

• smoke14 said:

@Shimrian It was there earlier...this forum software has been a real pain with uploading images. I linked it from my gallery...hopefully that works.

I see a blank square for the upload, but I can see the linked image fine. Great job on the likeness yes

• ShimrianShimrian Posts: 475

Great job and thanks for sharing, @smoke14

Cassian  & K-2SO

Trying to avoid trouble

• Nice work

trying my hand at andor

andor.jpg
    605 x 665 - 234K

@bluto Looks pretty good

i am jedi

jedi.jpg
    1057 x 705 - 413K
  • Great work on the Andor and Windu pics guys.

yessmiley

• DroidDroid Posts: 23

I did this one a few weeks ago and really like how it turned out.

Just waiting for someone to create a Twi'lek headpiece that is compatible with Genesis 9, cone ears and all so I can get back to another character that's in limbo.

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,149

bluto said:

trying my hand at andor

Looks more like Pedro Pascal to me.

• Loving the fantastic renders here gang! Very impressed, so I thought I'd dip my toe in the water. Just so you know, I'm 63 and suffer with M.E. so the images probably don't reach anywhere near the results I've seen so far.

Let's try with this

Politics...

• unusualsuspex said:

Loving the fantastic renders here gang! Very impressed, so I thought I'd dip my toe in the water. Just so you know, I'm 63 and suffer with M.E. so the images probably don't reach anywhere near the results I've seen so far.

Let's try with this

Politics...

Looks good to me and I turn 69 in a week from Saturday

• Rogue7Rogue7 Posts: 122

Looks good to me too

• Rogue7Rogue7 Posts: 122

Attached is my latest render using LazyGunn's girls

Jan23 New Girls 05.png
    1080 x 2220 - 3M
  • Gals look good

• unusualsuspexunusualsuspex Posts: 100
    edited January 2023

Can't wait for Season 3, and the Ahsoka series as well! Oh, and I haven't got the scale wrong. He's actually standing on a rise above the Razor Crest but I've just noted that the deliniation isn't too clear!

BTW, @Rogue7, the girls are looking good ;)

**UPDATED** Little bit of postwork :D

Post edited by unusualsuspex on
  • Phloki3dPhloki3d Posts: 124

A rework of an image I rendered back in 2020, attached for comparison,

I always find it good practice to go back and remaster certain renders to see how far I've come, as well as the progress between Genesis iterations.

Keep up the great work all, I'm always inspired when I come back and check in on this thread - so thank you!

deatv3c-9eb8f35a-cb7d-4ead-aa30-9e7dee85b530.png
    1080 x 1350 - 2M
  • @Phloki3D Nice image, in both cases!!