HH Belle for Genesis 9 [Commercial]

Herschel HoffmeyerHerschel Hoffmeyer Posts: 586
edited February 2023 in Daz PA Commercial Products

HH Belle for Genesis 9 [Commercial]

Link: HH Belle for Genesis 9 | Daz 3D

Update 01 (Live in your DIM)

• Update 01: Fixes nails, mouth, skin artifacts

Update 02 (Live in your DIM, but file is not correct - trying to get resolved)

• Update 02: Fixes tail artifact, adds cards to morph dials

Update 03 (Pending review) Get all 3 here now! (one file, self-install)

• Update 03: Fixes neck bend issue.

I've been working on this one for quite awhile and glad to finally announce my next product. I will be having a collection of wearable products to follow that directly support this character. Also, my Dark Ascension High Heels, that released last month, already support HH Belle and are used in these promos.

HH Belle is a goddess full of glamour and details and comes with a wide variety of cosmetic options, including cyberpunk lines and tattoos.

Outside of many makeup and eye color options, Belle comes with a variety of brow fillers, mascara options, levels of tanned skin, and cyberpunk eyes, and you can make her skin appear sweaty or oily.

She also comes with many HD morphs that activate/deactivate when you pose her to give her a more natural and realistic look, tailored just for her figure. These special morphs only work when her body morph is dialed up.

Includes F Gen mat and morph.

Purchase HH Belle today and bring an unparalleled level of beauty and elegance to your renders!

Here's more:

Post edited by Herschel Hoffmeyer on

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,518

Wicked!! yes

• KensaiKensai Posts: 23

Aww yeah! Love it! Especially the cyberware details and the outfits... mint

Can't wait!

• SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,084

Instabuy!!!!

• The fact that you add those pose correction morphs is something that DAZ and other PAs should take notice.

Well done.

• N3p3nth3N3p3nth3 Posts: 129

Texturing looks absolutely incredible, as usual.

• veenveen Posts: 132

Fantastic character!!! Cant wait to apply the lingerie from you on Belle or able to buy new stuff from tha catagory.

• N3p3nth3N3p3nth3 Posts: 129

Hah, between Belle and Freja, I've tripled my Genesis 9 character collection in three days. Looking forward to playing with her when I get home from work.

• I appreciate all the kind comments and support! Many items are coming that directly support Belle, with the first basic thing being the first Angelic Belle Lingerie set that includes the bra and underwear (seen in some of the promo images here). I will be showing more of that set here later today so you can get a better look. Many other items, shown off in the first promo image above, are coming in products to follow.

• veenveen Posts: 132

Herschel Hoffmeyer said:

I appreciate all the kind comments and support! Many items are coming that directly support Belle, with the first basic thing being the first Angelic Belle Lingerie set that includes the bra and underwear (seen in some of the promo images here). I will be showing more of that set here later today so you can get a better look. Many other items, shown off in the first promo image above, are coming in products to follow.

I gonna buy all of it. I love your quality products

• ioonrxoonioonrxoon Posts: 885

If you only you made this before G9 came out...

• Herschel Hoffmeyer said:

I appreciate all the kind comments and support! Many items are coming that directly support Belle, with the first basic thing being the first Angelic Belle Lingerie set that includes the bra and underwear (seen in some of the promo images here). I will be showing more of that set here later today so you can get a better look. Many other items, shown off in the first promo image above, are coming in products to follow.

I came here to ask about that amazing necklace and the corset - please, tell me, that this corset is the "angelic belle lingerie" *insert shut up and take my money meme

• Herschel HoffmeyerHerschel Hoffmeyer Posts: 586
    edited January 2023

Lookingforguds said:

Herschel Hoffmeyer said:

I came here to ask about that amazing necklace and the corset - please, tell me, that this corset is the "angelic belle lingerie" *insert shut up and take my money meme

Yes, these, the stockings, garter belt, and more are coming in a future product for the Angelic Belle line.

Edit: The Bra and Undies coming with the first release though and teased below. I will share the store promo art for this set when it is close to release. 

I saw Belle was released and had a question. Does she come with a browless texture option? I find the brows a bit too thick for my tastes and wanted to use other brows for her

• FSMCDesigns said:

I saw Belle was released and had a question. Does she come with a browless texture option? I find the brows a bit too thick for my tastes and wanted to use other brows for her

Yes, all the makeup and mats do not include baked in eyebrows so you're good to use whatever eyebrows you want. Only note is that the "Eyebrow filler" options uses a mask shaped to the default G9 eyebrows (which Belle makes use of but with a custom morph). So if you want to use the Eyebrow Filler options, you would just need to edit the mask image to match the shape of the eyebrows you use. You can find it under the makeup option on the face material.

• Is anyone else gettig affecfacts like this all over her body at SubD level 3+? They're strongest in the body morph, but are also slightly there in the head morph. Also should the fingernails look like that?

hhBelleFingers.png
    1285 x 1064 - 269K
    hhBelleFoot.png
    1063 x 1172 - 244K
    hhBelleBack.png
    1281 x 1072 - 205K
    edited January 2023

Yes, I'm having issues with it too.

The nails are ruined at high subD, and the beginning of a tail start showing up.

Also, there are issues with the mouth, both with subD and without. Near the back teeth as well.

SubD:

No SubD:

Nail.jpg
    625 x 587 - 67K
    Mouth 1.jpg
    954 x 719 - 117K
    Mouth 2.jpg
    798 x 537 - 69K
    Mouth 3.jpg
    812 x 574 - 81K
    Tail.jpg
    814 x 595 - 28K
    Post edited by ioonrxoon on
    edited January 2023

I noticed the nails issue also since I have a morph that lengthens the nails and they start to warp when I lenthen them at a high subD value.

I am happy with the character overall though; love the textures and the morphs. I purchased this morning and here is a quick render with the head at 70% instead of 100 and some custom tweaks.

Belle.jpg
    1328 x 849 - 613K
    Post edited by FSMCDesigns on
  • Herschel HoffmeyerHerschel Hoffmeyer Posts: 586
    edited January 2023

Let me look into the cause of these and will update you when I have the fix.

FSMCDesigns, wow, she looks great!

Edit: Body has been fixed (nails, skin artifacts). Looking into the head and mouth issues now. I will share the update data file as soon as problems have been fully resolved.

• ioonrxoon said:

... and the beginning of a tail start showing up.

I can't seem to recreate this one, is it happening in the default pose or what joint movements are causing it?

• I purchased her she looks beautiful, but i mean she's a little bit short with 1,55 mtr

• Outside of the issue ioonrxoon brought forward, I have the fix for the remaining problems. I will be submitting the fix to Daz today and get the official fix pushed out as soon as possible.

If you want to apply the fix today, I supply it here and you just need to copy/paste it (data folder) into your Daz Content Folder (where your daz content installs from the DIM).

edited January 2023

bombenleger58 said:

I purchased her she looks beautiful, but i mean she's a little bit short with 1,55 mtr

Easy fix with dials and other morphs. Here she is with the Proportion Height dial set at 28.9

66666666.jpg
    970 x 1440 - 1M
    Post edited by FSMCDesigns on

Herschel Hoffmeyer said:

Outside of the issue ioonrxoon brought forward, I have the fix for the remaining problems. I will be submitting the fix to Daz today and get the official fix pushed out as soon as possible.

If you want to apply the fix today, I supply it here and you just need to copy/paste it (data folder) into your Daz Content Folder (where your daz content installs from the DIM).

Thanks for the fix!!

• HoMartHoMart Posts: 480

Herschel Hoffmeyer said:

Outside of the issue ioonrxoon brought forward, I have the fix for the remaining problems. I will be submitting the fix to Daz today and get the official fix pushed out as soon as possible.

Thanks for the quick fix

but see image

Screenshot 2023-01-28 021146.jpg
    671 x 317 - 25K
  • Ahhh, yes, I apologize for that. The free side of this file sharing site is maxed out I guess after the first download surprise. If someone knows of a free file hosting service, please let me know.

The file is too big (61mb due to the HD morph data files) to attach to a post in the forums.

• Just bought and downloaded - character and all the options look great :)
    ---

Why does it replace the file in data\DAZ 3D\Genesis 9 Starter Essentials\G9 Eyebrows Card Style 06\UV Sets\Daz 3D\Base\default.dsf with a much smaller file3? (10 kb v 196 kb)?

I manually install stuff so I just want to make sure I'm not going to overwrite something I need, lol. That file came with the Starter Essentials so it's odd to have it overwritten by a PA product (unless my version is outdated and that's just the new general file).

• Silent Winter said:

Why does it replace the file in data\DAZ 3D\Genesis 9 Starter Essentials\G9 Eyebrows Card Style 06\UV Sets\Daz 3D\Base\default.dsf with a much smaller file3? (10 kb v 196 kb)?

It should just contain the Morphs folder (with the Belle's Head morph) under the G9 Eyebrows Card Style 06 folder. Geometry data file and UV folder should not be in the G9 Eyebrows Card Style 06 folder.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, I will be sure to get this info to Daz.

edited January 2023

No pose, I just loaded the character and it's there. I've checked for other morphs interfering, but I wasn't able to find anything else active.

This is what it looks like with the body slider off / on.

1.jpg
    843 x 699 - 44K
    2.jpg
    768 x 652 - 36K
    Post edited by ioonrxoon on
  • MimicMollyMimicMolly Posts: 2,093
    edited January 2023
    I got her and look forward to her accessories, but I'll wait for the official fix before downloading. Shame that QA doesn't catch these SubD issues beforehand. :/
    Post edited by MimicMolly on
  • Fantastic figure, thank you! I usually think twice before buying something, if I really need another figure/object in my library, but this was too good to pass.

The WIP lingerie looks great too, I'll struggle again to say no, haha!

Looking forward to update (via Daz) with the fix when available.