HH Belle for Genesis 9 [Commercial]

Comments

• Was the character pulled from the store. Can no longer see it.

• I can see it fine

• cridgitcridgit Posts: 1,757

Lovely character, just wondering if her arms seem a bit long (perhaps they don't size proportionately with her height)?

• SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,084

Has the updates been made yet to her? She has been in my cart last couple of days and was waiting for everything to be fixed to pull the trigger,

• Herschel HoffmeyerHerschel Hoffmeyer Posts: 586
    edited January 2023

Sigurd said:

Has the updates been made yet to her? She has been in my cart last couple of days and was waiting for everything to be fixed to pull the trigger,

The update has been completed and was submitted to Daz Friday morning. Daz doesn't work on the weekends though and something like this usually takes them a few days minimum to review, test, and implement. You can grab it now for manual install but I'm using a free file share website so there's a "cooldown" wait time of a few hours each time a person downloads. Looks like 6 people have already applied the update as of this moment. I will keep you all updated this week as Daz looks into this and when to expect it to be in your DIM.

Edit: Here's the link (for manual install)

Post edited by Herschel Hoffmeyer on
  • ioonrxoonioonrxoon Posts: 886
    edited January 2023

One more thing about the "tail" issue, I just noticed it only shows up when you dial both the head and the body. It's not visible if you dial the body alone. Maybe this is why you couldn't replicate it?

Post edited by ioonrxoon on
  • HoMartHoMart Posts: 480

Herschel Hoffmeyer said:

Edit: Here's the link (for manual install)

Thank you

If I buy it now and just wait to download it would this work? Thanks.

• Sigurd said:

If I buy it now and just wait to download it would this work? Thanks.

Either way works, the update will just overwrites old files. I believe once the update is available, and if you haven't downladed yet, you will not need to update.

In your DIM, product updates should be at the top of your list though when looking at what to install. If you start building scene files with her now, you will not have to redo any work once you install the update files later.

• ElorOnceDarkElorOnceDark Posts: 151
    edited January 2023

Hey Herschel, She is gorgeous!  I'm looking forward to the outfits!

I am getting that "tail issue" too.(I applied the file you provided for the other issues, BTW)  It appears when the head morph is dialed in like ioonrxoon noted.  If I dial the head back to default, it goes away. 

I'm having an issue with the textures for the anatomical elements though.  If I load the anatomy prior to applying the figure texture, they apear to load with the textures applied.  When I load her body mat on the figure, the anatomy mats seem to "go away".  They show up in the Surfaces tab, but the textures don't render.  I've attached a "Forum Friendly" screen shot. 

Post edited by ElorOnceDark on
  • ElorOnceDarkElorOnceDark Posts: 151
    edited January 2023

OKI think I found out the anatomy issue.  It happens when you load the Cyber Lights. The Genitalia need to be turned off in the Cyber Lights shell.

HH Belle_Anatomy.jpg
    1000 x 404 - 122K
    HH Belle_Anatomy_2.jpg
    1461 x 400 - 80K
    Post edited by ElorOnceDark on
  • Ok, Update 01 (fixes nails, mouth, skin artifacts) has already been tested by Daz this morning and in the final steps of being added so it looks like there's a good chance it will be in your DIM today (or at the latest, early this week).

Thank you ElorOnceDark and ioonrxoon for bringing up details about the tail problem. I was able to replicate this and the problem has been fixed. This will be a second update and it has been seubmitted to daz for review. I also added cards for the morph dials in this second update.

Update 01 (Releasing soon in your DIM)

• Update 01: Fixes nails, mouth, skin artifacts

Update 02 (pending release for your DIM) - Get it Now (self-install, installs update 01 as well)

• Update 02: Fixes tail artifact, adds cards to morph dials
  • Kensai said:

Can't wait!

This... really well done! Excellent job.

• KensaiKensai Posts: 23

Wow thanks mate! Respect! Big fan of your work too.

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,787
    edited February 2023

Great looking character - sorry, has posted again...

Post edited by Artini on

I do not see the above picture but I imagine it is awesome. I did purchase the character but will wait until updated to download. I am really looking forward to it as it looks great.

• Sigurd said:

I do not see the above picture but I imagine it is awesome. I did purchase the character but will wait until updated to download. I am really looking forward to it as it looks great.

I believe both updates are live now so you should be good to download. My PA portal is telling me everything is complete.

Yet another view of her:

• Pictures are loading now. Excellent job on them!

Thanks a lot. I like this character very much.

• KensaiKensai Posts: 23

Awesome renders Artini!

Just FYI - I've notice the download from DIM and manual download from Daz website, to update "HH Belle Head.dhdm" file did not fix the tail issue. Even though it says on the product page it is updated.

The file fix posted on the free download site fixed it.

Also note the file size from Daz and the free site are different sizes in regards to "HH Belle Head.dhdm" file.

DAZ file = 35,962kb

Manual fix file = 26,942kb

I am not sure if its just my end, because the download from DIM and from Daz website did not fix it for me. I don't use DazConnect so can't comment there. However once I downloaded from the free site it fixed it. Hope this helps some people wondering why it still happening. 

• Briareos0815Briareos0815 Posts: 12
    edited February 2023

Incredible Work again and now we need a HH Sayble version for G9 with reworked anatomical Morphs and Textures.

Its not that i dont like the HH sayble anatomical Morphs the Nipples are perfect but the Genital is not matching her Textures thts my biggest problem with HH Sayble but i like her too.

HH Belle is Perfect i love her and when you are creating more Characters with the Quality of HH Belle i will insta buy them.

Here is a short and simple render with one of your other buyd products.

P.S. a Add-On product with HD pressure morphs from your other great Lingerie Products for HH belle would be awesome.

Standing test.png
    2560 x 2048 - 3M
    Post edited by Briareos0815 on

Thank you very much, @Kensai

• Kensai said:

Awesome renders Artini!

Just FYI - I've notice the download from DIM and manual download from Daz website, to update "HH Belle Head.dhdm" file did not fix the tail issue. Even though it says on the product page it is updated.

The file fix posted on the free download site fixed it.

Also note the file size from Daz and the free site are different sizes in regards to "HH Belle Head.dhdm" file.

DAZ file = 35,962kb

Manual fix file = 26,942kb

I am not sure if its just my end, because the download from DIM and from Daz website did not fix it for me. I don't use DazConnect so can't comment there. However once I downloaded from the free site it fixed it. Hope this helps some people wondering why it still happening. 

Thank you for providing me this info! I did my own testing to verify and yes, you are correct. The file in the DIM seems to be some kind of error as it is not the same file that was tested by them. Maybe the file for Update #1 was used twice accidentally? Not sure, but I contacted Daz to let them know the problem exist, they just need to correct the file. I'll keep everyone updated when I hear back.

• Briareos0815 said:

Incredible Work again and now we need a HH Sayble version for G9 with reworked anatomical Morphs and Textures.

Its not that i dont like the HH sayble anatomical Morphs the Nipples are perfect but the Genital is not matching her Textures thts my biggest problem with HH Sayble but i like her too.

HH Belle is Perfect i love her and when you are creating more Characters with the Quality of HH Belle i will insta buy them.

Here is a short and simple render with one of your other buyd products.

P.S. a Add-On product with HD pressure morphs from your other great Lingerie Products for HH belle would be awesome.

Love the render and yes, I do have something planned to bring a lot of previous stuff up to speed for G9 and it will likely be expanded upon.

• @Herschel Hoffmeyer

Thats good to read im waiting for this.

A new Male Character for G9 would be awesome too, I have Ronin but he looks not Up to date next to the other chars from you ^^

• PixelSploitingPixelSploiting Posts: 874
    edited February 2023

I like her. I need more time to play with the figure. Works well with Pixie 9 expressions. Actually, I need to test mixing her with Pixie.

BelleG9.jpg
    1000 x 1618 - 1M
    Post edited by PixelSploiting on
  • FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,553
    edited February 2023

Belle does cosplay, LOL

bellecosplay.jpg
    1298 x 1440 - 2M
    Post edited by FSMCDesigns on
  • GreybroGreybro Posts: 2,476

Not sure how this character slipped by me. Correcting that right now.

• FSMCDesigns said:

Belle does cosplay, LOL

That's my knid of cosplay! surprise