SCI-FI Celebration

Comments

• tkdroberttkdrobert Posts: 3,532

Looks like a job for Supergirl

• bohemian3bohemian3 Posts: 1,021

Fun thread - here's a render inspired by Strange New Worlds.  (Can't wait until the next season).  Complete list of products used in my Daz Gallery.

Officer On Deck

bohemian3 said:

Fun thread - here's a render inspired by Strange New Worlds.  (Can't wait until the next season).  Complete list of products used in my Daz Gallery.

Officer On Deck

Cool Render

I liked the 1st season too.  Took me a bit to realize the actor wh plays Pike also played the main character in Hell on Wheels.  I loved that show too.

A Jedi Samurai.  Inspred by Star Wars Visions: The Duel.  Created using Sketchy for IRAY.

Jedi Samurai 2 BW by tkdrobert

Terrific job here, @tkdrobert,  Very captivating image, bold and impressive.  - and thanks for your kind words on the one I just posted.  Also, check the gallery links in your signature - they are going to the general page, not yours - I wanted to look up what else you've done and there's no easy way I've found to search the gallery.  Thanks, and keep up the great work!

tkdrobert said:  A Jedi Samurai.  Inspred by Star Wars Visions: The Duel.  Created using Sketchy for IRAY.

bohemian3 said:

Terrific job here, @tkdrobert,  Very captivating image, bold and impressive.  - and thanks for your kind words on the one I just posted.  Also, check the gallery links in your signature - they are going to the general page, not yours - I wanted to look up what else you've done and there's no easy way I've found to search the gallery.  Thanks, and keep up the great work!

tkdrobert said:  A Jedi Samurai.  Inspred by Star Wars Visions: The Duel.  Created using Sketchy for IRAY.

The kinks to my outside galleries work.  I haven't kept my Daz gallery updayed because it was down so long.

Wow!  thanks for updating your link - you do some fantatstic work! 

tkdrobert said:  The links to my outside galleries work.  I haven't kept my Daz gallery updayed because it was down so long.

bohemian3 said:

Wow!  thanks for updating your link - you do some fantatstic work! 

tkdro

bert said:  The links to my outside galleries work.  I haven't kept my Daz gallery updayed because it was down so long.

Thank you.

Falcon Fun

Falcon Fun

Luna Landing Pad

Luna Landing Pad

Jedi Bruce Lee

@tkdrobert - terrific job on the last couple of renders.  Your technique and craftsmanship are always excellent, but what always shines through is your love of the genre and deep understanding of the tradition.

Thank you.  I appreciate that.

• ZateticZatetic Posts: 283

Bride of Frankenstein's Monster serving as a pit girl for this Halloween Dodge.

This work is based on "Dodge B-Series Pickup 1953 Halloween Special" (sketchfab.com/3d-models/dodge-…) by Alex.Ka. (sketchfab.com/Alex.Ka.) licensed under CC-BY-NC-ND-4.0 (creativecommons.org/licenses/b…). I greatly appreciate his generous sharing of the model.

Zatetic said:

Bride of Frankenstein's Monster serving as a pit girl for this Halloween Dodge.

This work is based on "Dodge B-Series Pickup 1953 Halloween Special" (sketchfab.com/3d-models/dodge-…) by Alex.Ka. (sketchfab.com/Alex.Ka.) licensed under CC-BY-NC-ND-4.0 (creativecommons.org/licenses/b…). I greatly appreciate his generous sharing of the model.

Cool.

Will the Real Mando Please Stand Up II

Will the Real Mando Please Stand Up II

• junkjunk Posts: 1,212
    edited October 2022

THE GUARDIAN - A little more cute version of SciFi
    The Guardian
    LINK TO THE GALLERY IMAGE

Copter here says you took his repair kit...

Crab says you won't let him pass through without throwing stones

And Cutesy says you've been jamming the airwaves and throwing off his navigation.

I'm here to get your side of the story. Either that or see how well pellets fit in your rib cage.

Post edited by junk on

Ahsoka vs Starkiller

Ahsoka vs Starkiller

• ZateticZatetic Posts: 283

A Big Surprise

Engrossed in interpreting the symbols for removing the shield, he didn't hear what was emerging from the rocky floor behind him. Time for a big surprise.

• junk said:

THE GUARDIAN - A little more cute version of SciFi
    The Guardian
    LINK TO THE GALLERY IMAGE

Copter here says you took his repair kit... Crab says you won't let him pass through without throwing stones And Cutesy says you've been jamming the airwaves and throwing off his navigation. I'm here to get your side of the story. Either that or see how well pellets fit in your rib cage.

Very cute. I love the expression and camera angle.

• Found this unbelievable helmet on Cgtrader. 20 bucks.

Its just a helmet, no suit yet. 

But oh man what a helmet.

Antoinette in cgtrader helmet.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 713K

Victory over the Sea

Victory Over the Sea

Attack on Mars: Reinforcements

Battle for Earth Run  Invasion Earth