SCI-FI Celebration

Comments

• csaacsaa Posts: 812

junk said:

csaa said:

Sgts. Andrea & Inez: Tete a Tete | Daz assets | Blender render | Clip Studio Paint post-edit

One in series of comic panels I shared at the 3D Comic Book Tips and Pictures thread.

Cheers!

WOW CSAA!  The level of details you are achieving are INCREDIBLE! 

junk,

Thanks for the kind remarks. I had fun building that scene around those three characters. smiley

Cheers!

Today's Menu -- Tomodachi Special: lumpia; miso soup; poke bowl; kimbap; ice tea.

Lt. Andriv & Sgt. Inez: XNJ Eatery | Daz assets | Blender Eevee render | Clip Studio Paint post-edit

• tkdroberttkdrobert Posts: 3,533

NIce robots and mechs.

edited July 2023

Mandalorians

Post edited by tkdrobert on

Something Feels Wrong

Something Feels Wrong

edited July 2023

Padme Leias Night Out

Jedi Master Cere Junda

Padme, Leia, and Cere

• junkjunk Posts: 1,230

Space Crimes-The Plea of the Deceased
    Space Crimes-The Plea of the Deceased

Just the same ol stuff... but I enjoy making them.  Picked up Ron's Mystical Accents, Ron's Light Fusion.

• Llola LaneLlola Lane Posts: 9,063

Just found this thread... I created this artwork a while ago but it is still one of my favorites.  Enjoy!

"SAMPLE 2208"

Rendered in Honor of my friend Teri who wrote a wonderful story... it starts out like this....

"Sample 2207" by Teri

Each day, as she had for the last 9,875,213 days, her assignment was the same, “Tend, protect, and preserve specimen sample 2207.” She had no knowledge of where samples 1 to 2206 were located, or if they even existed. Similarly, she lacked any knowledge of samples 2208 or higher. Her entire databanks were filled with the knowledge needed to care for her sample....

To read the rest of her story check out our blog... ozlandbard.blogspot.com/2012/0…

Bound to Paradise - Space Crimes
    Space Crimes - Bound to Paradise

Don't worry they're fine and unharmed... story and assets used in the link above.

Space Crimes - What's that?
    Space Crimes - What's That?

I know, I know.  I'm sick that I keep putting these two in different situations.  

• junk said:

Space Crimes - What's that?
    Space Crimes - What's That?

I know, I know.  I'm sick that I keep putting these two in different situations.  

I love seeing the repeated characters. I'm wondering what happens next? (Very nice work, btw.)

The Chamber of Time

The Chamber of Time

I'll save you soon... I promise.   

Thank you very much mmitchell_houston for saying.  I appreciate it.

• nDelphinDelphi Posts: 1,847
    edited December 2023

I restarted my Battlestar conversion project again. I am converting tan.j's Battlestars to DAZ Studio. The Battlestar Galactica/Ouroboros museum model is still available. I am currently working on the Battlestar Pacifica. A more complete Mark II Jupiter class Battlestar.

For some reason, I can't upload images to this post. Anyway, my progress can be seen on my blog SciFi3D.net

Post edited by nDelphi on

nDelphi,

Really appreciate the files you freely made avaible for download. I'm in the process of giving them a go in Daz. I myself am learning to dabble with Blender; I'd appreciate it if you could make the model available in that format as well. laugh

By the way, you don't have you attach an image to share it in the Daz forums. With the image above, I simply right-clicked the original from your website, copied the URL, and inserted it in this post. The forum allows for Jpeg and Webp images to be URL-embedded that way.

Cheers!

edited December 2023

The Chamber of Time Part #2

The Chamber of Time Part 2

The Chamber of Time Pt2-Cam0

Until I get bored, trying to make a comic book like story from The Chamber of Time.  We'll see if I can finish it.  

Post edited by junk on

GET OUT OF MY HEAD!

This didn't turn out that great but I wanted to do something with Johnny.  I'm a little out of practice and I recently had to re-baseline my PC.

junk said:

The Chamber of Time Part 2

The Chamber of Time Pt2-Cam0

Until I get bored, trying to make a comic book like story from The Chamber of Time.  We'll see if I can finish it.  

I really like your style.

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,225

tkdrobert said:

junk said:

I really like your style.

Me too! Also, yes. You'll finish. And it'll be Freaking Awesome!!!

Pshhhkrrrtzzzshkt.. "Hellion David Three, Command Actual... Sir... there's a survivor out here. I think she's in trouble!"

Betrayal

Betrayal

Mercenary A.C.

Fantastic tkdrobert!!!

Here are some preliminary tests on a concept model of Starry Sky Iray. 

edited December 2023

Kinda frustrated about this: Dragonhide PCS for Genesis 9 Bundle.  Don't like having to buy a whole new set for Genesis 9.  I would've liked the new add ons for my G8 version.  I have not jumped on board for G9.

Spider-Men

Spider Men

• I need to run this purchase by you. I want the new suits too, but I wish the new set was made for BOTH generations.

For my comics, I'm thinking about what happens If I do try the Gen 9 suits with Gen 8 figures...

And If I need to do some upper chopping with the Geometry Editor to get the upper torso of the Gen 8 character in the suit without issues.

OR

Should I get it now, for the future or maybe even use the expansion props (which to me, is the real part I want) from this Gen 9 set with the previous suit set....

Hmmm.

Um, image shared to keep the thread on point.

Drew Spence The Astronaut Box comic page

edited January 4

For the new Dragon Hide, you can parent the new accessories to the G8 version.  Also, the old loadout works with the new G9 version.  I don't see any poses for the new G9, so you'd have to do manual posing.

edited December 2023

SPACE CRIMES - Remake of Super Science Stories from 1949
    Space Crimes - Remake of Super Science Stories

A remake of a comic book from Super Science Stories back in 1949 just with my own sickness.  Trying to make the shadow was very time consuming so while there are differences from the original it was sure fun.

Post edited by junk on

Very Very Cool!!!

Fallback point