October, 2022 - Daz 3D New User Challenge - Atmosphere, Ghosts and Special Effects

13»

Comments

• marconft6marconft6 Posts: 56
    edited October 2022

A ghostly young woman waits under a bridge for her love to return. The bright light of the moon illuminates her bones while her piercing blue eyes haunts your soul. Will her one true love return?

Only been using Daz for a couple of months, but I want to throw this in to the Intermediate challenge. Completely designed in Daz Studio. No post work.

Lady of the Lake 3JPG.jpg
    3250 x 2500 - 7M
    Post edited by marconft6 on
  • An elf princess is split between the world of the living and the world of the dead. Will her future keep her high up in the mountains, shivvering in the cold? Or will her future be a ghostly world of no feeling or purpose? Time is the enemy.

I wish to enter this into the intermediate contest. I've only been using Daz Studio for a couple of months. Completely designed in Daz Studio. No post work.

Ghost Split 4JPG - 1.jpg
    2800 x 2154 - 6M
  • Kismet2012Kismet2012 Posts: 4,252

Two really well done entries @marconft6.  I love the concept and story behind both of them.

• Kismet2012 said:

Two really well done entries @marconft6.  I love the concept and story behind both of them.

Thanks! I had several more images as well, but they didn't make the cut. These contests are a ton of fun. I can't wait to do more of them. 

This Challenge is now Closed

• SofaCitizenSofaCitizen Posts: 1,594

Good luck everyone! :)

Showcased Winners October, 2022 – Atmosphere, Ghosts and Special Effects

Beginner – Atmosphere

Isis4444merlin – Soul

Sprucebeard - Red Dawn

Intermediate Challenge – Ghosts and Special Effects

Rexred – Grave

Aki3d – Mission to the Sun

Marconft6 – Lady of the Lake

• ShimrianShimrian Posts: 474

Congratulations, great images everyone!

• SofaCitizenSofaCitizen Posts: 1,594

Congratulations to all the winners :)

• Congrats to the winners!

• Cangrats everyone! Beautiful images :)

• RexRedRexRed Posts: 1,180

Thank for choosing my entry for the intermediate challenge! All of the entries are really nice! If i had to choose it would be very difficult indeed! I am humbled by the artistic skill in the other entries as well!

Lots of love Daz peeps you are all so very awesome! heartyessmiley

• Aki3dAki3d Posts: 142

Thanks for the vote!

• Thanks so very, much! Congratulations to everyone that participated!