SOLVED: dForce Error: Error Preparing Objects To Simulate

souravpadhi89souravpadhi89 Posts: 76
edited October 2022 in Daz Studio Discussion

Please Help!!

I am stuck with this error and dForce doesn't seem to be working on me no matter whatever I do.

How do I fix this?

https://imgur.com/wO0csQc

Post edited by souravpadhi89 on

Comments

• Can't tell from that image. Does it have several sections or is it all 'one' plane?

• Which nVidia driver? The latest Game ready driver appears to have some serious issues, try getting the slightly older Studio driver if you are not forced to use the latest by other things.

• Catherine3678ab said:

Can't tell from that image. Does it have several sections or is it all 'one' plane?

One Plane of various divisions 

• Richard Haseltine said:

Which nVidia driver? The latest Game ready driver appears to have some serious issues, try getting the slightly older Studio driver if you are not forced to use the latest by other things.

Yeah Latest Nvidia drivers.

I can go back to older versions. I dont use this GPU for anything else. 

• souravpadhi89 said:

Catherine3678ab said:

Can't tell from that image. Does it have several sections or is it all 'one' plane?

Pardon, I didn't describe that very well. One large square, or a whole bunch of little squares? By your answer I gather it has several squares, which would be good. 

As Richard mentions, try rolling back to the previous Studio driver. The latest one hasn't been working well with the latest D/S for some reason.

• souravpadhi89souravpadhi89 Posts: 76
    edited October 2022

SOLUTION 

Catherine3678ab said:

souravpadhi89 said:

Catherine3678ab said:

Pardon, I didn't describe that very well. One large square, or a whole bunch of little squares? By your answer I gather it has several squares, which would be good. 

As Richard mentions, try rolling back to the previous Studio driver. The latest one hasn't been working well with the latest D/S for some reason.

Thanks!
    But which version of Nvidia Should I consider rolling back to? 

Currently I have the one called GeForce Game Ready Driver Version 522.25 Release date 10/12/2022

UPDATE: Okay, I found out that there is another version of NVIDIA which is NVIDIA Studio Driver WHQL Version 517.40 Release date Sep, 2022. This works fine. If any one is facing the same issue as mine, please download the NVIDIA Studio Version. Hope this helps.

Post edited by souravpadhi89 on
  • This solved my problem. 

• Yeah was just going to come here and mention that it might be a driver issue.

Soon as I updated I started getting this:

2022-10-21 17:36:02.918 WARNING: ..\..\..\src\dzopenclkernelfactory.cpp(32): Open CL notify: Unknown error executing clFlush on NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti (Device 0).

• yes, rollback my nvidia to earlier version is really solve the problems. thanks for the existing of this thread.

• willowfanwillowfan Posts: 238

I downloaded previous game ready driver (couldn't roll back for some reason. dForce works again.

• Check This Tutorial about Resolving This issue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGSZ-Z5rl88

• I just had this issue as well, had to roll back to my previous which was i think 516.94, i only updated the driver for Gotham Knights as performance was shocking on 516.

• MapperMapper Posts: 9

Eparagraphics said:

Check This Tutorial about Resolving This issue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGSZ-Z5rl88

Same vid I watched to fix things.. Both game and studio drivers for OCT 22 aka 522 drivers messed up Dforce... had to roll back to Sept 22 driver 517. Worked like a champ... Hopefully they update/fix the dforce issue with latest Nvidia driver. 

• Anybody else with a 3060 that is experiencing the issue with the latest and -1 drivers? I rolled back with no functional change. 

• Try back -2 by now, Studio Drivers, 517.

• Problem solved after Installing: NVIDIA Studio Driver WHQL Version 517.40

• Does anyone have any idea when this issue is going to be fixed?

Its still persisting for new drivers.

• souravpadhi89 said:

Does anyone have any idea when this issue is going to be fixed?

Its still persisting for new drivers.

When nVidia has a fixed driver.

• jerhamjerham Posts: 153

If you need/want to use the latest nvidia driver and have an intel CPU (without integrated GPU), there is another solution. 

You can also install the CPU opencl runtime from the intel site . Then you can select the CPU for the dforce simulation and use the latest nvidia driver. 

Naamloos.png
    640 x 134 - 53K
  • blackcode01 said:

...Or Game Ready Driver 517.48

https://www.nvidia.com/download/driverResults.aspx/193298/en-us/

Thank you, good man! Problem solved in a few minutes :3 

• mashvimmashvim Posts: 16

Suddenly I had some issue but it just stopped working after I finished one scene.

Since then I can't make it working again. Perhaps someone knows what driver is the best for Win7 x64?

• skyvvayskyvvay Posts: 7
    edited February 2023
    Getting this error only on dForce Ezra Hair for G8, which I've had for a couple years. Rolled back Nvidia Studio driver as far back as 517.4 and that changed nothing. It seems to just be this hair but its a new thing. Any suggestions?
    Post edited by skyvvay on
  • For what its worth I was getting this error "Error preparing objects to simulate" and I downloaded the latest driver as of today 528.24 released on 1/24/2023 and so far a couple items Dforced and no issues.