Show Us Your Bryce Renders Part 12

Comments

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,116

mermaid - thank you.

adbc - thank you. Beautifully done canyon scene.

• mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 4,995

Adbc - Wow a lovely scene, thanks for the comment

• huberthubert Posts: 410

Horo:
    - A majestic snow clad mountain range.
    - Your twon scene looks very realistic. Wonderful moody lighting!

Hansmar:
    - Two nice fjord scenes. The seconds one is my favorite, because the mountains therein look less horizontal/flat.
    - Your four newer renders are great. Great mats, rain and snow effect in the first two. Nicely done forest scenes with the mammoth.

Mermaid:
    - That car has indeed enough horsepower to reach the stars. Nicely presented and cool mat.

adbc:
    - A beautiful otherworldy scene with those metallic plants. Great mats and wonderful water.

Thank you hubert.

• adbcadbc Posts: 3,098

Horo, mermaid, hubert : thank you.

• NGartplayNGartplay Posts: 2,826

mermaid, love the sharp edges on the car so that the different surfaces reflect differently.

Horo, that night atmosphere is perfect.  The building is so detailed.

adbc, what are those?  Very unique boats in an alien land.

edited September 2022

Thank you NGartplay.

Post edited by Horo on

NGartplay : thank you. Originally they are plants, I gave them a metallic texture.

Thank you Hubert and NGartplay 

edited September 2022

The object Soccer Ball (Installed Geometric) is in the world centre with a material made with transparency, reflection and diffuse. A sphere further away, only partly within the object, with a similar material and bump. In front of the camera the GWL (gigantic wide-angle fisheye lens). Light and colour by an HDRI.

Coloured Pattern

ColourPattern.jpg
    1200 x 750 - 271K
    Post edited by Horo on
  • HansmarHansmar Posts: 2,756
    edited September 2022

NGArtplay, Horo, mermaid, hubert, Thank you. I agree that the fjord render closer to the water is much more interesting. I tend to make renders from different POV, but do not always find the one that really shines, unfortunately. I might have entered one of the mammoth renders if not for the already entered elephant render, which I personally like much more then mine. The rain and snow cubes indeed can be very nice, but they certainly do need some tweaking to get the best effect. Of course, the effect depends on the sky setting and the sun position, etc., so it is logical that they need additional effort. I modified the texture of both cubes repeatedly until I got to the present versions.

Mermaid, your Bugatti is very well presented, fitting for such an extremely expensive car.

Horo, great city view and wonderful lights. Just a bit creepy with no cars or people on the street. Like a ghost town. But fantastic render. Amazing abstract too, with wonderful colours.

Adbc, Very nice otherworldly fjord. Not sure whether it is habitable for humans.

New renders. The first two are based on the terrain made from a heightmap made from a blurred photo of lights. I added a skull and some lights to the second one and that one is called 'skull cove'. The sky contains modified sky slabs by David Brinnen. Next three terrains based on a heightmap created from a photo of plant (leaves and berries). Used different methods (like Gaussian and manual changes) to lower the sides and added some Bryce-generated terrains too. the bulky hills are from the photo. The first two have three flamingos (orignally from Hivewire songbird remix) and the second a dinosaur from DAZ.

light-terrain3a.jpg
    1370 x 659 - 649K
    skull cove.jpg
    1370 x 659 - 819K
    Leafterrain1.jpg
    1370 x 659 - 834K
    Leafterrain2.jpg
    1370 x 659 - 1M
    Leafterrain3.jpg
    1370 x 659 - 872K
    Post edited by Hansmar on
  • NGartplayNGartplay Posts: 2,826

Horo, gorgeous!

Hansmar, you are a very creative artist and not afraid to try new things.  The first in your gallery of 5 here is my favorite.  The water/ground looks like you coul skate on it.  Love the clouds in the second.  The last one has great shadows and I love the terrain.  the dinosaur fits it perfectly.

Hansmar - thank you. No cars are permitted on the town square and the residents are currently all at their evening meal. It won't be long until they come out.
    Great terrain shapes. From the first two, the first has a nice sky and atmosphere. From the second two I also like the first more, it reminds me of Stonehenge. The last one looks like some city. Great results on all five.

NGartplay - thank you.

edited September 2022

Horo : amazing abstract, very colourful.

Hansmar : Thank you. Wonderful renders, the first two have a nice atmosphere and the terrains are awesome. The 3rd and 4th have some similarities but different atmosphere and materials and the last one is cool with the dinosaur and the special terrain shapes.

Not so spectacular, 3 terrains based on images. 

image based terrains3.jpg
    940 x 450 - 119K
    Post edited by adbc on

adbc - thank you. Interesting spiky and partly snow covered landscape, looks great.

Horo - fantastic abstract, lovely colors

Hansmar - another set of superb renders, amazing results in all. I'm just curious what's the red "eye" in the 2nd ... is it from the material? Thanks for your comment.

Adbc - awesome spiky  terrain, the spikes look like alpine trees, nice snowy material.

Thank you mermaid.

• adbc, interesting scenery.

Horo, mermaid, Past as Future : thank you.

• spuddyspuddy Posts: 449
    edited September 2022

Lovely renders all..... so many of them since my last visit

had a quick play yesterday4 terrains two light sources . put the rider in to give scale..nothing special but itsort of  has something about it

rider in the rocks10.png
    1754 x 875 - 2M
    Post edited by spuddy on

Wow superb work Spuddy, awesome atmosphere

spuddy - I agree with mermaid, nicely lit, too.

spuddy : I agree with mermaid and Horo, really good work.

• spuddyspuddy Posts: 449

mermaid010..Horo.....adbc  Thank you very much

edited September 2022

A simple scene using the ShoalofFish Hdri by Horo and a submarine viewed thru the GWL

emerging.jpg
    1024 x 1024 - 587K
    Post edited by mermaid010 on

mermaid - cool idea and very cool result.

Thanks Horo

edited September 2022

mermaid : wonderful result, I like the atmosphere and the POV.

A desert scene, using one of RajRaja skies.

desert3.jpg
    940 x 336 - 43K
    Post edited by adbc on

adbc - very nicely done desert scene.

edited September 2022

Spheres, cylinders, cubes boolean combined make up the building. The plants are Bryce trees, some from Vegetation. Sky, exterior environment and ambient light by an HDRI from "Advanced Layered Skies", the key light by the sun.

Plant Refuge

PlantRefuge.jpg
    1200 x 900 - 304K
    Post edited by Horo on
This discussion has been closed.