Just Because I Can. STUPID THREAD III

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

last time I tried that, the Clipsal blimp floated over above full of rich corporate types :red:
    and I meant tanning as in a good slap, it is funny but a slapping on the butt feels good you even get machines that do it with bands in the gym but elsewhere it is assult.
    like hard massage (I do not mean the type with a happy ending :red: the muscle loosening type)
    Opps, well we all know my mind is not following things today now.

Jaderail wonders off to twiddle his thumbs... once he remembers how...
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,349
    edited December 1969

You can play itsy bitsy spider instead of twiddling your thumbs. At least with will work on hand eye coordination.

edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    You can play itsy bitsy spider instead of twiddling your thumbs. At least with will work on hand eye coordination.
    I know the movie your avatar is from FRANK. I'm pretty sure I could squish the bugger flat. If I ever caught it that is. Itsy Bitsy spider indeed!

Wanders off playing itsy bitsy as he thinks of finding that movie again...
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,794
    edited December 1969

Frank's avatar is from a movie?
    I thought he just had a cheap wind up Furby imitation he videod and made a gif from :red:

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Frank's avatar is from a movie?
    I thought he just had a cheap wind up Furby imitation he videod and made a gif from :red:

Ayep, a movie.

edited December 1969

but I have the Dark Crystal on VHS, have watched it about a hundred times, that character did not stick in my memory.
    I like the evil halves and the one that makes the whiney noise, I also like the ending in that both halves were needed for a complete race.

edited December 1969

The next time you watch just think of Frank. I'm sure you'll catch the ONE scene.

edited December 1969

ok thx to Google I know it is called Fizzgig, yes I remember the girl gelfling having a doggy thingy that growled but really did not give it much thought

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,685
    edited December 1969

I have not drank soda since Monday. Just water and more water.

• Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

oops, am I allowed to post a shaved pussy on the forum?

What to answer, what to answer... Hmm..... Ok, here goes:

"Sure you do, as long as it's yours...."

Satisfied?

edited December 1969

those images were off Wikipedia, I did not want to upload someone's bare pussy without permission.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Those are not shaved pussies, Sphinxes are naturally hairless. Not that I have any objection to your doing whatever you like with your pussy.

edited December 1969

Good morning.

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,153
    edited December 1969

I hope this won't be flagged for TOS

My NAKED & SHAVED pussy.

(smiles)

shaved_pussy.jpg
    1920 x 1200 - 795K
  • atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

Not as ugly as the real sphinxes.

edited December 1969

AtticAnne said:

Real ones are cuddly, tho. A friend of mine has one plus Cornish Rex, and the sphinx is one adorable snugglebunny that wants to spend time in your lap or draped against your chest.

edited December 1969

AtticAnne said:

Their more wrinkled i think
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    AtticAnne said:

Real ones are cuddly, tho. A friend of mine has one plus Cornish Rex, and the sphinx is one adorable snugglebunny that wants to spend time in your lap or draped against your chest.

I know what you mean like you know how some animals are so ugly they are cute.

edited December 1969

My friend once woke up to the feeling of the sphinx grooming his hair at 5 am. Lick lick lick lick lick...

edited December 1969

it does not know it is ugly ;-(
    I feel unloved sometimes too but my cats still love me.
    I need to stay out of discussions, I am becoming the "Forum Troll" :roll:

edited December 1969

I miss my kitties.

edited December 1969

I set up way late playing SPORE from the very beginning again. I just can not seem to find or get all the good upgrades in the cell stage. I so want to have a omnivore creature but I never find or get that upgrade. I'm stuck with a herbivore or carnivore. I do not want to be one of those. Stupid Game.

edited December 1969

I miss my kitties.
    I know how you feel, half my cats have gone away. I'm down to my four females as permanent cat's. One of my males (Bigboy) will show up when he wants too.

P.S. MBW you only need 25 more post.
  • atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

it does not know it is ugly ;-(
    I feel unloved sometimes too but my cats still love me.
    I need to stay out of discussions, I am becoming the "Forum Troll" :roll:

Beauty is always in the eye of the beholder (or people-parent). I imagine I would grow accustomed to no hair if I had one, but I really want my next pet to be a goat.

Then if I head out to visit Alabama, I can just put my goat in the car with me.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    I miss my kitties.
    I know how you feel, half my cats have gone away. I'm down to my four females as permanent cat's. One of my males (Bigboy) will show up when he wants too.

P.S. MBW you only need 25 more post.

Cool.

Do not think stepfather will like the story I am working on and I have not introduced Ba'al yet. He might think I put a demon or something in my story.

edited December 1969

downloaded Blender for Android but will not install :roll: parsing error
    maybe next build, still in development
    started a thread if anyone interestsd, maybe someone else can get it to work

edited December 1969

I installed DS4P on my workstation a couple of days ago. Opened it briefly, but couldn't find my content. Or, stupid me, couldn't find my own behind with a map and compass. But I've been busy working, and when not working, watching a tutorial of creating stuff in Maya. Don't have Maya, but the concept behind it of how-to still works for all applications. Just need to find a way to do the same thing in my application.
    Got an upgrade-notice with an invoice from Autodesk, so I'll have to scratch getting a new laptop (was going to install DS4P on it with all bought content, an ASUS with 8 Gig's of RAM). But never mind, working on my workstation will suffice. I was thinking of showing DS4P to my mensa-chapter here in Oslo, or just anyone interested in 3D art in general (taking it with me when traveling, so I can do stuff away from home).
    Anyone knows how to setup DS4P so it's as close to DS3A as possible? Just a couple of pointers would be fine. I moused panes (Scenes etc.) from right to left, made sure Genesis doesn't load when opening DS4P. Added the path to my old content.
    Or maybe I'll just suck it up and delete everything. I have installed all bought content onto a portable after all, and was thinking of just copying the stuff onto my workstation. The free stuff can be done later. But I'm afraid I need to do it in bits as just my animals occupy about 6.5 Gig's.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Edit > Preferences > Startup to disable the default Genesis load
    Window > Style > Darkside
    Open/Close/Rearrange pane locations as desired
    Edit > Customize if you wish to modify what's on the toolbars and menus
    Can't remember offhand where the option to put Pane labels on the top is, as I prefer the side labels.

edited December 1969

1.done, 2.done, 3.major part done. Ahh, I remember from looking in DS3A about the toolbars and menus, but I'm not going to rearrange as they're working ok.

What I noticed was the less real-estate of work-space, but that's probably just tweaking things.

On another note, just finished watching the rest of the videos, and I found what I was looking for. No need to give me a compass or a google-street view of my behind just yet. ;-)

edited December 1969

your Mensa chapter :snake:
    you are a brainiac?
    %-P lol! what do they do at meetings? drink beer and talk about Higgs boson particles and who has the biggest quark? ;-P
    (which for me is a cheese I add chopped chives to and spread on a cracker :red:)

This discussion has been closed.