AOBB's Babyface for G8.1F head morph based loosely on Jean Harlow. No materials nor textures.

2»

Comments

• perlkperlk Posts: 847

Thank you! I figured out a way to do it with this skin as clothes, but it is hard to select parts of Genesis once it's fitted. So this is perfect.

• AOBBAOBB Posts: 957

I'm glad I could help. smiley

• ShadowBox24ShadowBox24 Posts: 184
    edited August 2022

AOBB said:

@ShadowBox24 - thank you for your hard work! Babyface looks good in your gallery! smiley

Thanks to you, the hair and brow are completed and I've just spent the day doing the FREEBIE Ad for the Harlow Set Hairs for GF8.1, which I hope I can upload soon! 

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
    edited August 2022

This is how Babyface looks in G8F (Charlotte free texture for V4, modified slightly for thin eyebrows). 

jean-harlow-final.png
    1500 x 1500 - 2M
    Post edited by perlk on

OMG, this is a gorgeous rendering, @perlk! Babyface is all ready for dinner at 8! smileyheart

AOBB said:

OMG, this is a gorgeous rendering, @perlk! Babyface is all ready for dinner at 8! smileyheart

Thank you! She's definitely the cat's meow. heart

• A glamourous night in Hollywood

Freebies: 
    AOBB Babyface head morph
    Most Digital Creations Noir HDRi 
    Lunaires Beauty Marks - This was originally a christmas freebie but is now offered on Sharecg *I think*

Paid for Items: 

Daz3d.com
    Film Noir (1st one) - Monochrome settings
    Perfect Portrait Lights - Star Eye Lights & Left Rim Light
    Zarah Hair
    Altern8 Skin Settings

Renderosity: 
    Heatherlly MbM Yvette (Skin & Eyebrow Textures)
    Dyeable Make by LexaKiness (Eyeshadow)
    Dyeable Nail Styles by LexaKiness (Nail color)
    GCD Anastasia Necklace (and earrings you can't see)
    Lully's Butterfly Dress
    Twizted Metals Jewelry Crafter Shaders
    DMs Close Ups 3 (Pose & Camera - tweaked the position a little)

(Took about 5 hours of set up, fiddling, and 20 minutes of rendering) 

I promised AOBB that I would use this morph in an image and so here it is. I will probably come back to this again to do some more tweaking at a later date (like tone down the skin texture a tad) but I have a few other things to finish first. But for a quick render to showcase what these morphs are capable of...I am quite happy with it. 

Babyface Harlow (quick render).png
    1500 x 1500 - 2M

@K8sGraphics - Very stylish and you really made Babyface look good! I am so pleasantly surprised as frankly I was quite disappointed with this morph. This picture looks like a B&W Tamara de Lempicka painting - not in the least because of the very stylized hair. Congratulations! Thank you for finding time to make it. It would be lovely to see your other works with "my" head morphs (hint, hint). I'm sure you would do something fascinating with them! winkyessmiley

• Thank you for the kind words, AOBB. I am glad you like the image - the morph itself is gorgeous so wasn't that hard to make her look good. Your other morphs are on my free time to do list, I have to balance them in between projects so that's partly why it takes so long. But I definitely have plans to do some renders with them, I have some of Perlk's dresses and outfits I want to play with too, so you will definitely see more of your morphs in renders from me. ^.^ I had a lot of fun doing this one. 

Oh - "my" morphs and perlk's outfits! Sounds delicious! I'm happy you had fun with the Babyface morph. Looks like more fun is coming! :)

• gaylewraygaylewray Posts: 2
    edited September 2022

Hi AOBB, I love your work! Could I please commission you to make a file for me? [email protected]

Post edited by gaylewray on

@gaylewray - I am thrilled that my work is appreciated enough to have someone (you) want to commission a head morph from me. Before we go any further I would like to make some things clear:

I cannot make likenesses of anyone for any kind of gain unless you have the consent from that person or their estate as a legal document. This includes ficticious characters (from any media forms) that are not in the public domain. It would be your task to obtain such consent or prove that the character is in public domain and provide me with a copy of such permission/proof.

If you do not have such consent, please post a request for a head morph freebie in the thread that is listed in the footnote of this post. I will consider making a freebie according to your wishes but I make no promises. Sometimes I simply don't like a character and then I don't want to make it or sometimes it is simply impossible for me to make a head morph for objective reasons. I would let you know upfront if I am interested/can make the head morph. Please understand that I have already several other requests for freebie head morphs lined up so it could take me some time before I get to work on your character. You might get lucky though - if I really like your idea I might make the freebie pretty fast.

It would be best, if you want to keep this conversation private, that you PM me. I 'd rather not email you from my regular email account as I prefer to remain anonymous.

Thank you for your interest in my work.

Sincerely,

AOBB

• gaylewraygaylewray Posts: 2
    edited September 2022

Hi AOBB, I fully understand. I'd like to get a specific public domain face. I don't understand how to use morphs like the free ones you posted. Please contact me at [email protected] if you are accepting commissions. Best regards, Gayle

Post edited by gaylewray on