AOBB's Pure for G8.1F head morph based on Ingrid Bergman. No materials nor textures.

AOBBAOBB Posts: 957
edited September 2022 in Freebies

Here is my new head morph Pure for G8.1F based on the naturally beautiful and incredibly talented Ingrid Bergman:

Assets used in promo images:

TOA Divine G3F

Classic Diamond Jewelry G8F

Marisandra Hair G2F

Vintage Curl Hair G8F

MSO Mina HD G8.1F (skin texture, lipstick)

Lashes Utilities G2,3,8

Beautiful Brows II G8.*F (Brow13, Brow3)

Materials Wizard G3,8F (eyeliner)

Natural Eyes II G8.1

BOSS Pro Light Set

Noncommercial use only, please!

I absolutely love seeing your renders with "my" head morphs, so if you make any with Pure, please post them in this thread! smiley

Happy rendering and...

Enjoy! cool

AOBB

Post edited by AOBB on

Comments

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,926

Thanks. She's very well sculpted.

• Cool new morph AOBB. Congratulations. Hope we'll see a lot of renders/artwork with her.

• AOBBAOBB Posts: 957

@nonesuch00 - I know you really like Ingrid Bergman, so praise from you is a true ringing endorsement. smiley Thank you!

@Mark_OREZ - Thank you for liking this head morph. I too am counting on some very nice artwork appearing in this thread. smiley

Just as a reminder - I also uploaded in the freebies forum a Humphrey Bogart head morph (named "The Legend"), so all you "Casablanca" fans can now indulge in making some "Casablanca"-themed renders! wink

• Mark OREZMark OREZ Posts: 75
    edited September 2022

AOBB said:

@nonesuch00 - I know you really like Ingrid Bergman, so praise from you is a true ringing endorsement. smiley Thank you!

@Mark_OREZ - Thank you for liking this head morph. I too am counting on some very nice artwork appearing in this thread. smiley

Just as a reminder - I also uploaded in the freebies forum a Humphrey Bogart head morph (named "The Legend"), so all you "Casablanca" fans can now indulge in making some "Casablanca"-themed renders! wink

Hello AOBB, your Humphrey Bogart head morph looks great.

I don't know this actor nor the movies. Always heard about "Casablanca" but never seen it, sorry. Maybe one day I'll take the courage.

Post edited by Mark OREZ on

I have just posted in my gallery a portrait of Ingrid Bergam in a Japanese setting. Check it out here! :

https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/user/6420504982323200?edit=album#gallery=album401753&page=1

Have fun! smiley

@Mark_OREZ - I'm glad you like my Humphrey Bogart morph. If you want to become acquainted with Bogart's movies then I would suggest watching: "Cassablanca", "The Big Sleep" and "African Queen". All of them are brilliant! smiley

• AOBB said:

I have just posted in my gallery a portrait of Ingrid Bergam in a Japanese setting. Check it out here! :

https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/user/6420504982323200?edit=album#gallery=album401753&page=1

Have fun! smiley

@Mark_OREZ - I'm glad you like my Humphrey Bogart morph. If you want to become acquainted with Bogart's movies then I would suggest watching: "Cassablanca", "The Big Sleep" and "African Queen". All of them are brilliant! smiley

AOBB, thank you for your recommandation.

I'll start with Casablanca, because I believe it's a shame not watching a well known movie. 

I already seen French connection 1 and 2 the last two days.

Excellent movie and atmosphere. Not very common to see a movie related to Marseille or "Marseilles" on US movies. 

Gene did it great, what an actor. If you like "car movies" or "road movies" I'll recomment gone in 60 seconds 1974 version. Thank you my friend AOBB.

Hi Mark,

It's good to know I haven't wasted your time by recommending to you "The French Connection". I personally adore Gene Hackman. He used to be a marine, so he is a legitimate "tough guy"!

You will have even more 'French connections" in "Casablanca". One of the best scenes in the movie involves singing La Marseillaise. With "The Big Sleep" you will get a chance to see Bogie and Bacall in their best movie together, melting the screen with steamy chemistry, although the "hottest" scene in the movie takes place in a bookstore and involves Bogart and Dorothy Malone. In "African Queen" an old spinster played wonderfully by Katharine Hepburn butts heads with the alcolohic captain of the boat "African Queen" (Bogart in that role). Great fun to watch those two together. Such incredible personalities!

Have fun, mon ami! It's a pity they don't make movies like these any longer...

• Mark OREZMark OREZ Posts: 75
    edited September 2022

First time I've seen "Casablanca" movie. First impressions: Great movie, great story, excellent actors and actress. I understand why so much people loved the movie.

All the actors and actress where excellent but Humphrey looks even better. You certainly know the movie better than me, my favorite moment at the end, Humphrey made everything work perfectly and with an happy end !

Thank you for your suggestion. I'll see the others movie you suggested too. Just like you I prefer the old movies.

Why we prefer/like this movies ? That's because we're getting older and older and ... Most important be happy, have fun and from time to time discover new things you like/love. 

Post edited by Mark OREZ on

"Casablanca" is such a treat to watch that I had no doubt you would have a good time and nice things to say about it. Yes, Humphrey Bogart is one-of-a-kind. There never will be another Bogie...

I think I like to watch old movies, because the ones that stood the test of time are so well told and have an emotional truth about them that is often missing from contemporary movies. I could give you many titles of absolutely wonderful movies from the past that you might watch and thoroughly enjoy but yes, we have a life to live and (possibly) enjoy, so I won't overburden you. I'm thrilled that you are willing to give those couple of movies I recommended a shot. I'm honored. yessmiley