Missing textures in Lady of the Mists hair

r.klaij@gmail.com[email protected] Posts: 207
edited June 2022 in Product Suggestions

When i try to load the headpiece materials made by Shox for the Lady of the mists hair I get a lot of missing textures.
When I use the headpiec materials made by Arki they work without a flaw.

The textures are in the right folders of the library but the duf file can't seem to locate them.
Im not that familiar with the duf files yet but can anyone see if there is a path error in them and is it something that is easy to fix myself or should I wait for support to pass the message on and for Shox to fix it which might take a while.

I tried it with a fresh install on my laptop and had the same problem.

Edit: some snippets from the duf file

"image_library" : [
        {
            "id" : "LoM1_Headpiece_Metallic.jpg-23",
            "name" : "LoM1_Headpiece_Metallic.jpg",
            "map_gamma" : 1,
            "map" : [
                {
                    "url" : "//Runtime/Textures/Shox/LadyofMists/LoM1_Headpiece_Metallic.jpg",
                    "label" : "LoM1_Headpiece_Metallic.jpg"
                }
            ]
        },
"animations" : [
            {
                "url" : "name://@selection#materials/backclasps_gems:?extra/studio_material_channels/channels/Metallic%20Weight/image_file",
                "keys" : [ [ 0, "//Runtime/Textures/Shox/LadyofMists/LoM1_Headpiece_Metallic.jpg" ] ]
            },

Post edited by [email protected] on

Comments

• It's the double /s in

replace those with single /s and it will be fine. Previous versions of Daz Studio skipped over this without issue, though it is wrong, but some work done to improve the support of non-standard characters has led to the // suppressing the entry after it (so the path starts at Textures, which is wrong).

• Richard Haseltine said:

It's the double /s in

replace those with single /s and it will be fine. Previous versions of Daz Studio skipped over this without issue, though it is wrong, but some work done to improve the support of non-standard characters has led to the // suppressing the entry after it (so the path starts at Textures, which is wrong).

Thank you for the quick response, should I still make a support ticket for this or can you pass it along so they can maybe fix it for others?

• Websoul said:

Richard Haseltine said:

It's the double /s in

Thank you for the quick response, should I still make a support ticket for this or can you pass it along so they can maybe fix it for others?

Open a ticket please, to be on the safe side.