[Released] Content Wizard [Commercial]

Comments

• mdingmding Posts: 1,133
    edited April 2022

RiverSoftArt said:

mding said:

I have a problem with smart content creation:

I want to make some old traveler/RDNA stuff from DAZ shop smart, like https://DAZ3D.com/rdna-grasslands-iv-vol-1

After changing the icon, typing in the info, adding the .zip to the "Input files" list, unziping and analyzing i get the "no user facing files..." message, which usually means wrong folder structure. Here is the folder structure: 

(1)" ...RDNAGrasslandsIVVol1.zip"

(2)--> "Content" folder + Manifest.dsx + Supplement.dsx

(3)-->  [content folder] "Runtime" folder

(4)--> [runtime folder] "Geometries" folder / "Libraries" folder / "Textures" folder

(5)--> [geometries folder] Modualz folder --> Grasslands4 folder --> .obj files

(5)--> [libraries folder] Props folder --> DNA_Grasslands_IV --> .pp2 and .rsr files

(5)--> [textures folder] Modualz folder --> Grasslands4 --> .jpg files

Could somebody help me please?

CW ignores all files in the Runtime folder.  You *might* be able to move the Props folder to the Content/Props folder, it depends on if the references inside the .pp2 files were made.

Thanks a lot for your help, @RiverSoftArt! It worked, CW now can analyze successfully, and I hope i will be able to convert it to smart... 

Post edited by mding on
  • RiverSoft ArtRiverSoft Art Posts: 6,344

mding said:

RiverSoftArt said:

mding said:

I want to make some old traveler/RDNA stuff from DAZ shop smart, like https://DAZ3D.com/rdna-grasslands-iv-vol-1

After changing the icon, typing in the info, adding the .zip to the "Input files" list, unziping and analyzing i get the "no user facing files..." message, which usually means wrong folder structure. Here is the folder structure: 

(4)--> [runtime folder] "Geometries" folder / "Libraries" folder / "Textures" folder

(5)--> [libraries folder] Props folder --> DNA_Grasslands_IV --> .pp2 and .rsr files

CW ignores all files in the Runtime folder.  You *might* be able to move the Props folder to the Content/Props folder, it depends on if the references inside the .pp2 files were made.

Thanks a lot for your help, @RiverSoftArt! It worked, CW now can analyze successfully, and I hope i will be able to convert it to smart... 

Glad I could help.  Did you test that the props still load?

• mdingmding Posts: 1,133

RiverSoftArt said:

mding said:

RiverSoftArt said:

mding said:

@RiverSoftArt converting to smart was possible, still got to clean it up a bit before i can add it to my grass smart collection - Thanks again!

mding said:

RiverSoftArt said:

mding said:

RiverSoftArt said:

mding said:

@RiverSoftArt converting to smart was possible, still got to clean it up a bit before i can add it to my grass smart collection - Thanks again!

Awesome!  You're welcome.

• RaketeRakete Posts: 88
    edited April 2022

I needed a Parrot so I purchased this product: https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/bcs/?ViewProduct=146154

And I tried adding it to Smart Content with Content Wizard, but it has proven to be quite the challenge! When I try it I always get a dialog that says "No user facing files", but thats wrong. The product has a DAZ version, and I can also clearly see the .duf files in the Animals/ subdirectory for the different birds.

I also know that another product of the same vendor works in Content Wizard, so I was wondering what the problem with the linked one could possibly be and started removing files from it until Content Wizard started detecting user facing files. And it turns out that the reason seems to be something related to the naming of files, or possibly the length of the path inside the zip? It is quite mysterious and I could not exactly narrow it down. But I found out that when I have these paths in the zip:

Animals\Songbird ReMix\Bird Library\Perching Birds (Order Passeriformes)\Tyrant Flycatchers & their Allies\Iray\Blue-backed Manakin-M3.duf

Animals\Songbird ReMix\Bird Library\Perching Birds (Order Passeriformes)\Tyrant Flycatchers & their Allies\Iray\Blue-backed Manakin-M3.duf.png

then it stops detecting user facing files. There are many more variants of that Blue-backed Manakin, so I assume those cause more or less the same problem. Also, if I rename the files to just Manakin.duf/.duf.png, it starts working! If I prepend Blue Manakin... it stops working... if I name it Manakin 2, it works again, if I name it Lala Manakin 2, it stops working again. I thought its the length, so I named it xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.duf, but then it worked!

So I am completely confused as to why this wouldn't work, and I hope you can give me some insight here how I can get Content Wizard to cooperate with the Amazon birds.

Post edited by Rakete on
    edited April 2022

Rakete said:

I needed a Parrot so I purchased this product: https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/bcs/?ViewProduct=146154

And I tried adding it to Smart Content with Content Wizard, but it has proven to be quite the challenge! When I try it I always get a dialog that says "No user facing files", but thats wrong. The product has a DAZ version, and I can also clearly see the .duf files in the Animals/ subdirectory for the different birds.

I also know that another product of the same vendor works in Content Wizard, so I was wondering what the problem with the linked one could possibly be and started removing files from it until Content Wizard started detecting user facing files. And it turns out that the reason seems to be something related to the naming of files, or possibly the length of the path inside the zip? It is quite mysterious and I could not exactly narrow it down. But I found out that when I have these paths in the zip:

Animals\Songbird ReMix\Bird Library\Perching Birds (Order Passeriformes)\Tyrant Flycatchers & their Allies\Iray\Blue-backed Manakin-M3.duf

Animals\Songbird ReMix\Bird Library\Perching Birds (Order Passeriformes)\Tyrant Flycatchers & their Allies\Iray\Blue-backed Manakin-M3.duf.png

then it stops detecting user facing files. There are many more variants of that Blue-backed Manakin, so I assume those cause more or less the same problem. Also, if I rename the files to just Manakin.duf/.duf.png, it starts working! If I prepend Blue Manakin... it stops working... if I name it Manakin 2, it works again, if I name it Lala Manakin 2, it stops working again. I thought its the length, so I named it xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.duf, but then it worked!

So I am completely confused as to why this wouldn't work, and I hope you can give me some insight here how I can get Content Wizard to cooperate with the Amazon birds.

I am not sure.  I neither have that product nor am planning to get it.  What does the Daz Log say?  If that doesn't work, perhaps you can make a super small zip with only the problem file (or even use a Daz standard file and change it to the same name in the zip) and share that with me (via PM)?

Post edited by RiverSoft Art on
    edited April 2022

I've created two files for that Content Wizard problem I am having. One working, the other not. The content of the zips is just the file that causes the problem, once named so it causes the problem, once named so it doesn't. I deleted pretty much everything from the .duf, and on its own it should be pretty useless anyways. I did leave the thumbnail and the path of the original product in there.

EDIT: you said share via PM, but I can't attach files via PM. Also these two zips basicly contain nothing, only an (almost) empty .duf, so I don't think it would be a problem.

zip
    zip
    NotWorking.zip
    zip
    zip
    Working.zip
    Post edited by Rakete on
  • robertswwwrobertswww Posts: 762

@Rakete Are you saying that this file did not work: Blue-backed Manakin-M3.duf
    But, you made it work by changing the name to: Manakin.duf

If you run the non-working version in Content Wizard, then immediately afterwards, get the errors out of the Daz Log file (scroll to the bottom of the log for the Content Wizard errors), it will help to discover the reason behind it not working.

In Daz Studio main interface: Help-->Troubleshooting-->View Log File

Post the errors from the log file here in this forum thread.

Rakete said:

I've created two files for that Content Wizard problem I am having. One working, the other not. The content of the zips is just the file that causes the problem, once named so it causes the problem, once named so it doesn't. I deleted pretty much everything from the .duf, and on its own it should be pretty useless anyways. I did leave the thumbnail and the path of the original product in there.

EDIT: you said share via PM, but I can't attach files via PM. Also these two zips basicly contain nothing, only an (almost) empty .duf, so I don't think it would be a problem.

I can confirm there is a problem.  Investigating...

RiverSoftArt said:

Rakete said:

It turns out the "-M3" makes CW assume this is an M3 character and go down a wrong path.  Later in the code that assumption collides with reality and goes splat laugh.  I may have fixed it but need to do more testing.

edited April 2022

RiverSoftArt said:

RiverSoftArt said:

Rakete said:

It turns out the "-M3" makes CW assume this is an M3 character and go down a wrong path.  Later in the code that assumption collides with reality and goes splat laugh.  I may have fixed it but need to do more testing.

Even when I remove the -M3, but keep the Blue in front of the Manakin, it still fails to detect user facing files. So there must be more to it then just the M3. 

zip
    zip
    NotWorkingNoM3.zip
    Post edited by Rakete on

Rakete said:

RiverSoftArt said:

RiverSoftArt said:

Rakete said:

Even when I remove the -M3, but keep the Blue in front of the Manakin, it still fails to detect user facing files. So there must be more to it then just the M3. 

No, it is still the gender misidentification.  I guess M3 and "man" both get keyed on.

• I can't figure this product out.  I've tried installing smart content over a dozen times for several different assets and every time I either get an error message which doesn't explain itself or the script says it was successful but then the asset doesn't show up in Smart Content.

Here's the log for one such error message:

19:29:18 GMT-0800 (Pacific Standard Time): Analysis Complete.

19:38:01 GMT-0800 (Pacific Standard Time): Installing Product to Daz Studio...

19:38:01 GMT-0800 (Pacific Standard Time): Version Number 1.2.1

19:38:01 GMT-0800 (Pacific Standard Time): Verifying existence of Renderosity store: true

19:38:01 GMT-0800 (Pacific Standard Time): Verifying "Trench Coat dforce outfit for Genesis 8 & 8.1 Females" product does not exist already

19:38:01 GMT-0800 (Pacific Standard Time): Creating "Trench Coat dforce outfit for Genesis 8 & 8.1 Females" product (Store="Renderosity", ID="153572") in Daz Studio...

19:38:01 GMT-0800 (Pacific Standard Time): Daz Studio returned "Trench+ Coat+ Template 297641" product when "Trench Coat dforce outfit for Genesis 8 & 8.1 Females" product was requested to be created

19:38:01 GMT-0800 (Pacific Standard Time): Product: Trench+ Coat+ Template 297641

19:38:01 GMT-0800 (Pacific Standard Time): Description:

19:38:01 GMT-0800 (Pacific Standard Time): URL: @

19:38:01 GMT-0800 (Pacific Standard Time): Artists: fefecoolyellow

19:38:01 GMT-0800 (Pacific Standard Time): Store: Renderosity

19:38:01 GMT-0800 (Pacific Standard Time): Vendor: false

19:38:01 GMT-0800 (Pacific Standard Time): GUID: a8186030-8d3a-4431-933b-44d95faca520

19:38:01 GMT-0800 (Pacific Standard Time): Date Installed: Sat May 07 2022 18:36:06 GMT-0800 (Pacific Standard Time) (Currently Installed: true)

19:38:01 GMT-0800 (Pacific Standard Time): Date Released: Sat May 07 2022 18:36:06 GMT-0800 (Pacific Standard Time)

19:38:01 GMT-0800 (Pacific Standard Time): Copy: false, Delete: true, Insert: false, Modify: true, Rename: true

19:38:01 GMT-0800 (Pacific Standard Time): Number of Assets: 1

19:38:01 GMT-0800 (Pacific Standard Time): Number of Child Containers: 0

19:38:01 GMT-0800 (Pacific Standard Time): There were errors during installation.

• watchdog79watchdog79 Posts: 1,026

I need help, please.

After the intitial success with installing 'rotica outfit and character, I thought I could finally get myself some Renderosity stuff, mostly from Cybertenko. It turns out I cannot do that, as I am getting the same error message for all the products I have tried so far.

I go for a new product, unzip the files, analyze them, and get this:

What am I doing wrong? What are these missing files anyway?

Albatross error.png
    913 x 704 - 324K
  • DoctorJellybeanDoctorJellybean Posts: 7,845

watchdog79 said:

I need help, please.

After the intitial success with installing 'rotica outfit and character, I thought I could finally get myself some Renderosity stuff, mostly from Cybertenko. It turns out I cannot do that, as I am getting the same error message for all the products I have tried so far.

That product contains Poser format files, and not Studio.

DoctorJellybean said:

watchdog79 said:

I need help, please.

Well, its description says it is meant for Daz Studio 4. How does one use it then?frown

MrRogerSmith said:

I can't figure this product out.  I've tried installing smart content over a dozen times for several different assets and every time I either get an error message which doesn't explain itself or the script says it was successful but then the asset doesn't show up in Smart Content.

Here's the log for one such error message:

19:29:18 GMT-0800 (Pacific Standard Time): Analysis Complete.

19:38:01 GMT-0800 (Pacific Standard Time): Installing Product to Daz Studio...

19:38:01 GMT-0800 (Pacific Standard Time): Version Number 1.2.1

19:38:01 GMT-0800 (Pacific Standard Time): Verifying existence of Renderosity store: true

19:38:01 GMT-0800 (Pacific Standard Time): Verifying "Trench Coat dforce outfit for Genesis 8 & 8.1 Females" product does not exist already

19:38:01 GMT-0800 (Pacific Standard Time): Creating "Trench Coat dforce outfit for Genesis 8 & 8.1 Females" product (Store="Renderosity", ID="153572") in Daz Studio...

19:38:01 GMT-0800 (Pacific Standard Time): Daz Studio returned "Trench+ Coat+ Template 297641" product when "Trench Coat dforce outfit for Genesis 8 & 8.1 Females" product was requested to be created

19:38:01 GMT-0800 (Pacific Standard Time): Product: Trench+ Coat+ Template 297641

19:38:01 GMT-0800 (Pacific Standard Time): Description:

19:38:01 GMT-0800 (Pacific Standard Time): URL: @

19:38:01 GMT-0800 (Pacific Standard Time): Artists: fefecoolyellow

19:38:01 GMT-0800 (Pacific Standard Time): Store: Renderosity

19:38:01 GMT-0800 (Pacific Standard Time): Vendor: false

19:38:01 GMT-0800 (Pacific Standard Time): GUID: a8186030-8d3a-4431-933b-44d95faca520

19:38:01 GMT-0800 (Pacific Standard Time): Date Installed: Sat May 07 2022 18:36:06 GMT-0800 (Pacific Standard Time) (Currently Installed: true)

19:38:01 GMT-0800 (Pacific Standard Time): Date Released: Sat May 07 2022 18:36:06 GMT-0800 (Pacific Standard Time)

19:38:01 GMT-0800 (Pacific Standard Time): Copy: false, Delete: true, Insert: false, Modify: true, Rename: true

19:38:01 GMT-0800 (Pacific Standard Time): Number of Assets: 1

19:38:01 GMT-0800 (Pacific Standard Time): Number of Child Containers: 0

19:38:01 GMT-0800 (Pacific Standard Time): There were errors during installation.

The important message is here:

Daz Studio returned "Trench+ Coat+ Template 297641" product when "Trench Coat dforce outfit for Genesis 8 & 8.1 Females" product was requested to be created

You had made a product name of "Trench+ Coat+ Template 297641".  When were filling in the product, you had that name and Product ID of "153572", the script tried to create it and got back an entirely different product so it smartly exited instead of corrupting the product.  Have you been giving UNIQUE product IDs for each product?  Have you deleted the products that partially installed and then failed (please see manual)?  It is because you have tried a lot of times and have not cleaned up the bad installations that you are getting errors is my guess. 

• robertswwwrobertswww Posts: 762

watchdog79 said:

DoctorJellybean said:

watchdog79 said:

I need help, please.

Well, its description says it is meant for Daz Studio 4. How does one use it then?frown

@watchdog79 If the product says the product will work it Daz Studio, it may just need some tweaks to the Zip file structure, ot it could just mean that you can import the .obj prop(s). If you want to share a screenshot of what the contents of the unzipped (i.e. extracted) zip folder looks like, that might help. Basically, you want CONTENT at the top-level of the folder, and below that your Data, People, Props, Runtime, Vehicles, etc. You could try to format a copy of the extracted zip file that way, and then re-zip it and import it into CW.

Also, your screenshot show that the 3rd zip file you added to Content Wizard was the Templates folder. Templates are not for smart content, so never add them.  Remove all 3 of your current zip files using the (-) button. Click Save and exit CW (or at the least write down or grab a screenshot of the exact Product Name, Product ID, etc. that you used). Restart CW and import in the newly re-formatted zip file.

You should also replace the default product thumbnail image, with a thumbnail from the actual product, click "Change Product Icon" and browse to a thumbnail on your hard drive for a suitable image.

edited May 2022

robertswww said:

@
    watchdog79 If the product says the product will work it Daz Studio, it may just need some tweaks to the Zip file structure, ot it could just mean that you can import the .obj prop(s). If you want to share a screenshot of what the contents of the unzipped (i.e. extracted) zip folder looks like, that might help. Basically, you want CONTENT at the top-level of the folder, and below that your Data, People, Props, Runtime, Vehicles, etc. You could try to format a copy of the extracted zip file that way, and then re-zip it and import it into CW.

Also, your screenshot show that the 3rd zip file you added to Content Wizard was the Templates folder. Templates are not for smart content, so never add them.  Remove all 3 of your current zip files using the (-) button. Click Save and exit CW (or at the least write down or grab a screenshot of the exact Product Name, Product ID, etc. that you used). Restart CW and import in the newly re-formatted zip file.

You should also replace the default product thumbnail image, with a thumbnail from the actual product, click "Change Product Icon" and browse to a thumbnail on your hard drive for a suitable image.

The problem here is that there are no DAZ Studio format files in that product. It contains a single .cr2 file and some Poser light and camera files.

Create a folder e.g. Prod Creation somewhere on your hard drive and create directories inside that folder with the following structure:

Vehicles/Skycruiser Albatross

and map the root folder e.g. Prod Creation in Studio. Load the item in Studio. With the item selected, click Save As - Support Asset - Figure/Prop Assets. Select the Skycruiser Albatross folder you have just created, give it a name and enter the details. You can uncheck the Metadata options since Content Wizard will create the metadata. Click Accept.

Now add the created Data and Vehicles folders to the original zip (which should be properly structered as robertswww said. Now CW should work with the updated zip.

Post edited by DoctorJellybean on

DoctorJellybean said:

robertswww said:

@
    watchdog79 If the product says the product will work it Daz Studio, it may just need some tweaks to the Zip file structure, ot it could just mean that you can import the .obj prop(s). If you want to share a screenshot of what the contents of the unzipped (i.e. extracted) zip folder looks like, that might help. Basically, you want CONTENT at the top-level of the folder, and below that your Data, People, Props, Runtime, Vehicles, etc. You could try to format a copy of the extracted zip file that way, and then re-zip it and import it into CW.

The problem here is that there are no DAZ Studio format files in that product. It contains a single .cr2 file and some Poser light and camera files.

Create a folder e.g. Prod Creation somewhere on your hard drive and create directories inside that folder with the following structure:

and map the root folder e.g. Prod Creation in Studio. Load the item in Studio. With the item selected, click Save As - Support Asset - Figure/Prop Assets. Select the Skycruiser Albatross folder you have just created, give it a name and enter the details. You can uncheck the Metadata options since Content Wizard will create the metadata. Click Accept.

Now add the created Data and Vehicles folders to the original zip (which should be properly structered as robertswww said. Now CW should work with the updated zip.

Wow, it is nice to have help!  Thank you robertswww and DoctorJellybean for your help.

robertswww said:

watchdog79 said:

DoctorJellybean said:

watchdog79 said:

I need help, please.

@watchdog79 If the product says the product will work it Daz Studio, it may just need some tweaks to the Zip file structure, ot it could just mean that you can import the .obj prop(s). If you want to share a screenshot of what the contents of the unzipped (i.e. extracted) zip folder looks like, that might help. Basically, you want CONTENT at the top-level of the folder, and below that your Data, People, Props, Runtime, Vehicles, etc. You could try to format a copy of the extracted zip file that way, and then re-zip it and import it into CW.

I am sorry for the late reply. Thank you for helping me.

I attached the screenshots of the two ZIP files structure when extracted.

There is an .OBJ file in SkyCruiser_Albatross_1of2_149223\Runtime\Geometries\Skycruiser Albatross if that helps. I guess that is the model itself?

Should I put everything into a single directory, change the structure somehow, and re-zip it, please?

Albatross 1_2 Geometries_Skycruiser.png
    939 x 96 - 10K
    Albatross 1_2 Libraries.png
    821 x 138 - 12K
    Albatross 1_2 main.png
    657 x 146 - 12K
    Albatross 1_2 Runtime.png
    737 x 150 - 12K
    Albatross 1_2 Textures.png
    778 x 117 - 11K
    Albatross 2_2 main.png
    698 x 135 - 10K
    Albatross 2_2 Runtime.png
    736 x 96 - 8K
    Albatross 2_2 Textures.png
    901 x 304 - 39K

watchdog79 said:

robertswww said:

watchdog79 said:

DoctorJellybean said:

watchdog79 said:

I need help, please.

There is an .OBJ file in SkyCruiser_Albatross_1of2_149223\Runtime\Geometries\Skycruiser Albatross if that helps. I guess that is the model itself?

Should I put everything into a single directory, change the structure somehow, and re-zip it, please?

I have that product, and will create a zip with the correct folder structure tomorrow and post screenshots.

• Mark_e593e0a5Mark_e593e0a5 Posts: 1,569

If you check the "Readme" file for the product, you will see all the files that come with it. The product does not contain any single DS file (for properties, they usually have the ending *.DUF). So CW does not have a chance to build up a Smart Contgent structiure, as nothing is there for CW to work with.

What you can do is importing the .OBJ file and apply the textures. Or use the *.CR2 file in  \Runtime\Libraries\Character\Skycruiser Albatross.

So the claim that it works with DS is correct, but misleading, as the product does not have native support for DS

DoctorJellybean said:

watchdog79 said:

robertswww said:

watchdog79 said:

DoctorJellybean said:

watchdog79 said:

I need help, please.

I have that product, and will create a zip with the correct folder structure tomorrow and post screenshots.

User Content files are the files that are presented to the user through Smart Content or Content Library panes.  Double clicking on these user content files will then load other files such as objs and textures that are in Runtime and Data.  If you notice, DS hides the Data and Runtime directories even in the Content Library pane. That zip file only contains the support files in the Runtime directory. 

Re-organizing the zip files is out of the scope of CW.  Thankfully, it sounds like @DoctorJellybean is going to generously help you out.

Mark_e593e0a5 said:

If you check the "Readme" file for the product, you will see all the files that come with it. The product does not contain any single DS file (for properties, they usually have the ending *.DUF). So CW does not have a chance to build up a Smart Contgent structiure, as nothing is there for CW to work with.

What you can do is importing the .OBJ file and apply the textures. Or use the *.CR2 file in  \Runtime\Libraries\Character\Skycruiser Albatross.

So the claim that it works with DS is correct, but misleading, as the product does not have native support for DS

Thanks for the extra information @Mark_e593e0a5!

watchdog79 said:

There are 3 zips, unzip them all in a empty folder. It includes a Promos folder, which you can remove. I'm attaching a screenshot of how I would organize the file layout for myself.

If you want CW to process this, then follow my earlier steps to create a .DUF from the skycruiser in Characters. This will need to be converted into a weightmapping figure first. Personally, I wouldn't bother about adapting it for CW.

Skycruiser.jpg
    352 x 339 - 100K
    edited May 2022

DoctorJellybean said:

robertswww said:

@

Sorry, I was sick and I had no energy to deal with this.

I have the directories structure ready, but I struggle with the step to create a .DUF file. I do not seem to be able to load any .OBJ or .CR2 file manually. Daz Studio allows me to Open or Merge only DAZ format files. Edit: Alright, I managed to create a DUF file from the CR2 file by importing it.

Could you, please, explain to me what do you mean by "Prod Creation" and how do I "map the root folder e.g. Prod Creation in Studio"? 

You see, I have only been using Smart Content until now and I have no idea how to use any other, advanced methods of content management. Renderosity store may contain some very nice products, but getting them to work is a nightmare for a clueless hobby artist like me.frown

Post edited by watchdog79 on

watchdog79 said:

DoctorJellybean said:

robertswww said:

@

I have the directories structure ready, but I struggle with the step to create a .DUF file. I do not seem to be able to load any .OBJ or .CR2 file manually. Daz Studio allows me to Open or Merge only DAZ format files. Edit: Alright, I managed to create a DUF file from the CR2 file by importing it.

Could you, please, explain to me what do you mean by "Prod Creation" and how do I "map the root folder e.g. Prod Creation in Studio"? 

You see, I have only been using Smart Content until now and I have no idea how to use any other, advanced methods of content management. Renderosity store may contain some very nice products, but getting them to work is a nightmare for a clueless hobby artist like me.frown

I am glad you figured it out.  It takes awhile to figure out everything in Daz Studio... there are a LOT of features.  I am a PA and I probably know only half of DS.  I lean on the help of other PAs and the forums a lot smiley

RiverSoftArt said:

watchdog79 said:

DoctorJellybean said:

robertswww said:

@

I am glad you figured it out.  It takes awhile to figure out everything in Daz Studio... there are a LOT of features.  I am a PA and I probably know only half of DS.  I lean on the help of other PAs and the forums a lot smiley

Thanks. I love your products and the fact that you are active on the forums too, so people can reach out to you.

I can use the stock model, which comes with some sliders so stuff actually turns, retracts and such, and the model can be completely repainted with new Iray shaders. Now I basically just need to find out how to get the rotating propellers working for flying scenes.

I have a few more Renderosity products in the queue, so it might take me a while to get everything working. The advice I got in this thread will definitely help me a lot, for example with the files structure reqzured for CW to be able to work with..

watchdog79 said:

RiverSoftArt said:

watchdog79 said:

DoctorJellybean said:

robertswww said:

@

Thanks. I love your products and the fact that you are active on the forums too, so people can reach out to you.

I can use the stock model, which comes with some sliders so stuff actually turns, retracts and such, and the model can be completely repainted with new Iray shaders. Now I basically just need to find out how to get the rotating propellers working for flying scenes.

I have a few more Renderosity products in the queue, so it might take me a while to get everything working. The advice I got in this thread will definitely help me a lot, for example with the files structure reqzured for CW to be able to work with..

You're welcome!  Any questions, you know where to find me smiley