Just Because I Can. STUPID THREAD III

Comments

• RPGMaker247RPGMaker247 Posts: 146
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    He's cute, what make is he.

He's a miniature schnauzer. That was taken just after I got him (3 months ago). He's a bit bigger now but still is cute as heck. Just wish he wouldn't destroy the tp and attack the vacuum. LOL!

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

I remember our last dog when we first got him, before he got a older, and a tad wiser, he had managed to destroy the TV remote, a moblile phone and Ma-in-laws hearing aid. befoore we had had him a few months. Then the cat took him in hand and took in out to hunt mice and frogs, which was better, and funny when he once found a toad instead of a frog., which was stupid.

He lived to 14 yrs somehow.

• RPGMaker247RPGMaker247 Posts: 146
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    I remember our last dog when we first got him, before he got a older, and a tad wiser, he had managed to destroy the TV remote, a moblile phone and Ma-in-laws hearing aid. befoore we had had him a few months. Then the cat took him in hand and took in out to hunt mice and frogs, which was better, and funny when he once found a toad instead of a frog., which was stupid.

He lived to 14 yrs somehow.

Well, this one loves watching tv (mainly anime-studio ghibli films). But I can't leave the bathroom door open as he will demolish the toilet paper (tp) all over the livingroom rug.

edited December 1969

Stupidest thing with Fred was that he would attack my slippers when I wlaked across the room. I had a pair of fluffy bunny slippers, and one poor slipper ended up headless. I would walk around with this border terrier pup attached to my foot. he really loved those slippers.

And never use a broom to sweep the floor when he was around,

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,360
    edited December 1969

I have a pair of big poofy slippers that the cats like to wrestle with.

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,153
    edited August 2012

chohole said:
    Brought back memories there Ivy. I used to live in a park, before we moved up here, and it was a "Royal deer park" Didn't get them in our back yard, as there was the park golf course between us and the main park, but as soon as we had crossed the cattle grid the other ned of the golf course, then we would see deer. We had red deer and fallow. I loved seeing the bmabies when they were born..

I bet you do miss the animals These are white tail deer. we been feeding wild animals for a couple of years so the words got around.. Plus a couple of my neighbors feed them also. we have 4 babies total out of this herd. I got more rabbits & squirrels than i can shake a stick at.
    that momma deer started coming to my yard in 2009 I can tell its her by the big bite mark out of her left ear and most mornings when i look out before i make coffee I'll see her laying on my porch or down where i park my 4x4 so she knows i won;t miss her if i leave..lol
    sometimes when my husband and I are out gardening she will be following me around like a dog.

Post edited by Ivy on
  • IvyIvy Posts: 7,153
    edited December 1969

Imposer12 said:
    Could this be the infamous Chupacabra?!

Nah, just an ankle biter named "Gator"

Awe how cute.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,689
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    How long until I become an addict?
    81 to go MBW. 2501 is your goal.

Okay.

My stepfather brought home mcdonalds. He got me those mcnuggets. I tried to eat them but just the thought of them and even looking at them made me feel sick.

• Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    He's cute, what make is he.

Dog, version 2.3507, an upgrade from 2.3506, which malfunctioned and wouldn't let go of the ankle.

(just joking!!!)

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,800
    edited August 2012

black cat appreciation day today
    keeping my pussy warm and dry this winter.

2012-05-26_06.30_.40-1_.jpg
    580 x 396 - 25K
    Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

BAWHaHahaha, snicker, giggle. SNORT! Tears in eyes, Now stop that! That's way too much Wendy.

Tries to get brain out of gutter... it slithers off giggling and snorting...

edited December 1969

My mum's cat thinks my pants do not have enough fur on it so she was on my lap for a while to make sure there was some fur on my pants.

edited December 1969

Yes, got to have some good cat hair over things, stands to reason. One of the things humans are there for, collecting spare cat hair.

edited December 1969

that black stuff on my riddiculous white (well not so much anymore) bedroom carpet is off the creature lying there!
    vaccumed since but will not last long.

edited December 1969

Yeah. We have wooden floors, which is not so bad, but I id buy a rug which matched the dog so it didn't show his hair so much. He was shades of brown.

Now of course we no longer have the dog and replaced him with two tabby and white cats, lots of white.

Not buying a new rug though, that would be stupid.

edited December 1969

I am hungry but I thought I ate enough?

• Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Yeah. We have wooden floors, which is not so bad, but I id buy a rug which matched the dog so it didn't show his hair so much. He was shades of brown.

Now of course we no longer have the dog and replaced him with two tabby and white cats, lots of white.

Really?? I'd thought that would be the smart thing, but I don't know of Tabby-colored carpets... :lol:

edited December 1969
    edited December 1969

chohole said:

Really?? I'd thought that would be the smart thing, but I don't know of Tabby-colored carpets... :lol:

It would be stupid because if I spent money on a new rug then it would be money I couldn't spend on more important things, like the PA sale.

I think it is stupid that they don't make many tabby and white coloured carpets, as lots of people have tabby and white cats.

edited August 2012

has anyone done a MilCat skin for those naked things like Dr Evil has?
    with greasy porous bump?

235px-Sphinx2_July_2006.jpeg
    235 x 313 - 18K
    350px-Shynx_cat.jpeg
    350 x 233 - 39K
    250px-2_week-old_Female_Sphynx__Suki_.jpeg
    250 x 167 - 8K
    Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
    edited December 1969

oops, am I allowed to post a shaved pussy on the forum?

edited December 1969

I am sitting next to a window. About half in sunlight and half not in sunlight.

edited December 1969

I am sitting next to a window. About half in sunlight and half not in sunlight.
    I challenge you to stay there until you have Half a Tan!! Top to Bottom, Left to Right, makes no deference to me as long as it's only one half that gets tanned. :gulp:
    edited December 1969

Internet cut off on me while I was posting and lost my post.

edited December 1969

I want my big butt tanned ;-P I am a naughty girl %-P
    (a good butt and thigh slapping great for cellulite breakdown, I do it myself but not the same!)

edited December 1969

Mum's art lesson is over. It is about time for lunch. It is noon after all.

edited December 1969

Mum's art lesson is over. It is about time for lunch. It is noon after all.
    Keep going! you'll get that shiny new DAZ Addict's badge before long.
    edited December 1969

I want my big butt tanned ;-P I am a naughty girl %-P
    (a good butt and thigh slapping great for cellulite breakdown, I do it myself but not the same!)
    I've kinda seen your yard. Could you not got out into it and get you a nice butt tan? Once it hits a nice cherry red it should tan over in a few days.
    edited December 1969

last time I tried that, the Clipsal blimp floated over above full of rich corporate types :red:
    and I meant tanning as in a good slap, it is funny but a slapping on the butt feels good you even get machines that do it with bands in the gym but elsewhere it is assult.
    like hard massage (I do not mean the type with a happy ending :red: the muscle loosening type)

edited December 1969

Forty more posts till I am considered an addict.

This discussion has been closed.