Amazing Skins For Genesis 2 Females and For Genesis 2 Males [Commercial]

Comments

• Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 7,528
    edited December 1969

Wow... I've been wanting a shark hybrid for a while. There's one in the store, but it looks a little too chunky.

How did you make that?

There are a series of animal morphs done by Sparky for M4/V4/K4.
    Check your PM for details.

Regards, Bunyip

edited December 1969

Kadix said:
    Well done Navibass! Nice use of the DOF ! I have already faved it :) I really like the pose and expression too... And the skins, of course xD

Just for information, even if I worked as much as I could on the Amazing Skins for the Minotaur 6HD, I could not managed to have it submitted early enough for the release day. Yes it will be here some day and presents several advantages :

1. Since it includes additional anatomy elements, the base applier of the amazing skins for genesis 2 Males or Females will not be applied on minotaur Legs, Tail, horns, so it did require some specific hierarchical materials presets to include these elements.
    2. Since it it HD, the speed of amazing skins will drastically reduce the render time and with no freeze at start.
    3. I managed to code some smart amazing shaders which you will be able to apply to anything and anybody.

The full details and preview is here :
    http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/50029/

Thanks guys... and ladies!

A couple of quick renders showing what Kadix is referring to.

First render is straight out of the box Minotaur.
    "HEY YOU - WHO YOU CALLING STEAK ??!!!!"

Second render is with the G2M Amazing Skins applied.
    I was looking for a lighter Tan colour to bring out the face detail.
    If you are prepared to experiment and try the different settings with the Amazing Skins you can get some excellent results.

Looking forward to the Amazing Skins for the Minotaur !!!!!

Minotaur_with_AmazSkins_x1800.png
    1800 x 1314 - 5M
    Minotaur_x1800.png
    1800 x 1314 - 5M
    edited December 1969

Now that I have my critters sorted out for my Carrara scene.
    What happens if you cross a Minotaur with an Anubis and an Orangutan ?

Regards, Bunyip

Minotaur-Anubis-Orangatan_with_AmazSkins_Portrait.png
    1335 x 1096 - 3M
    edited December 1969

For all of the Gecko lovers out there:-
    Amazing Skins for The Reptilian 6 HD

Reptillian6_G2M_Amaz_Skins2_x1700.png
    1634 x 1226 - 5M
    Reptillian6_G2M_Amaz_Skins1_x1700.png
    1700 x 1381 - 5M
    edited December 1969

And one more but with Hitoro and M3 morphs that have been GenX2'd into G2M.
    Was after a T-Rex/Crocodile look. Lots more A3/H3/M4 morphs that can add to the look as well.

Reptillian6_G2M_Amaz_Skins3_x1950.png
    1950 x 1424 - 7M
  • V3DigitimesV3Digitimes Posts: 3,049
    edited December 1969

Hi everyone! Sorry for my late answer! Believe me or not, I've been kidnapped by a big guy dressed in red, with a white beard, verbiage limited to "ho! ho! ho!"... If you see him take care, this guy is dangerous : I've been forced to eat tons of foie gras and snails! And worse than all, I've been forced to play Rayman Legends and Skylander Trap Team hours, and hours and hours and hours and hours, and hours and h........
    Well..
    I finally escaped and now I'm back online again!

By the way, the release of Amazing skins for the Reptilian took me by surprise, so I guess now, it is too late to announce "Coming Soon : Amazing Skins For The Reptilian". But Bunyip did it a bit for me here xD

Bunyip02 !
    What great renders and incredible morphs combinations!
    You should create a topic called "Amazing Morphs" !
    I especially like the last one you show. I did not imagine this was possible.
    Sometimes when I make some sci fi and fantasy presets for Amazing Skins, I'm wondering : will anybody have fun with them some day? Well when I see your renders, it completely gives sense to what I'm doing, and I enjoy that! Thank you for much for sharing this with us!

GallComm said:
    Bunyip02 said:

As for an Amazing Skins for Minotaur6 and/or Anubis, I don't know, for many reasons. Profitability, time of the season, no clue what other projects Kadix is working on (not prying, just saying), If the skin-mats would even allow hue/contrast changes without looking horrid, etc. IF, there is going to be one, it may take some time.
    (EDIT)
    I like all the renders posted here so far, including the cute navibass's renders. :coolsmile:

Some news about current/ future projects (knowing that sometimes my ideas can change suddenly).
    During the last months, I worked on the Amazing Skins for the various outcoming figures, because, if some of you are really comfortable with customising and willing to do so, I think there are also a lot of people just wanting to click and render.
    Also because setting more and more skins up allow me to have ideas for what can be improved in them (Ah, if only I had...).
    I also literally wasted time on 4 projects : two really special shaders, one outfit, and my Christmas giveaway which was rejected (for some trade mark issues I should have been more vigilant about). The 3 first projects are now in a "standbye" mode because "too similar" products, or products really on the same theme, went out while I was working on them. This drove me to suspend the 3 projects even after hard work on them, at least until more favorable times would come for them. These 4 projects cost me 9 weeks of work without any of the products out, which is deeply deeply disappointing, but well, I try to see the positive side of it and tell to myself I'll enhance the first 3 them for next year.

For Amazing Skins "plus", in the meantime, I am working regularly on a long term improvement of the Amazing Skins, allowing much much more than the initial Amazing Skins.
    Some of the features (mapping everything) have already almost been implemented, other (mapping final Hue, having nice renders with a secondary specular) I still don't manage to have them working, and other global enhancement (make or not Main SSS more independent of specular) has not been tested. Also some much advanced features such as adding internal Layers "acting like" LIE but directly in the shader to fasten scenes (I dont want to say to much about that, I let you imagine what you can do with 3/4 layers included above the diffuse which you can manage HSV and strength for each) with some presets, and with some advanced features, I think they will work, but for now I'm not able to implement the advanced features in a way I like.

I agree with the contrast thing. In general, if you postwork in photoshop the contrast of a figure rendered in DAZ, it looks much better, and I felt like including this directly in the shader, even on the first amazing skin.
    BUT for the "contrast" I had already thought of it, and looked at how it is done in general. My issue is that in general, for contrast you start from image min and max. In our case, on one figure, there are in general at least 3 images (limbs, torso, face). And of course min and max of the images are not the same of the three images. This would drive for a different effect on torso parts, limbs parts and face parts.. So the classical way to include contrast must be rethought. I could test another way to deal with contrast more "initial image independent", but I have no idea what it could look like without testing it. I'm afraid it could "flatten" the images... Well I could give a try it could give some fresh ideas.

So I'm working on Amazing Skins Advanced or whatever the name it should wear.
    I think I'm gonna implement from times to times some new features, in order to have people feedback, critics, ideas, before I add them in an Amazing Skins Advanced including ALL the options.. The advantage is that is is more fun, the drawback is that it will not be compatible with the presets included in "amazing skins for Genesis 2 Males or Females".
    The second advantage is to have the new bricks separately, more clear and robust to develop, more clear to discover for users, more easy to document for me.

For instance, for the next figures to come I'm gonna try to add a tattoo layer inside the shader, so that you can change the color of the tattoo independently from the one of underlying skin (the tattoo should have it's own fully mappable HSV dials system)

I just hope I'm gonna have it ready on time, for now, I managed to add the tattoo with it's own HSV on the amazing skin, but there are still things I don't like.... For instance the tattoos themselves! So, by the way, if any of you knows a website with great tattoos vectors/pngs which I can buy with a commercial licence (royalty free usage) it could be nice to tell me. I'm not looking for free stuff, I prefer to pay and have a good product with a very clear licence agreement.

This way I hope I will have some people feedback in order to see the pros and the cons for the choices I make for this tattoo layers so that I take the best ideas, opinion and corrections for the final "Amazing Skins Advanced" (ASA? With "New or Neo" I could make "Neo Amazing Skins Advanced" : NASA !! That sounds fine!! Using NASA to render a skin, I could create the "rendered using NASA" watermark). Lol! Keep calm!

And concerning the timing for the NASA launch... Well... several months I hope.
    Not before mid 2015 for sure, I'll try my best to have it ready for Q3 2015.

Why not for Amazing Skins Anniversary? that could be great.

Anyway I wish to all of you a nice end of 2014, and to thank you for all your great participations, ideas, comments, shares on this topic and concerning Amazing Skins in general !

• ZarconDeeGrissomZarconDeeGrissom Posts: 5,412
    edited December 1969

lol, good to hear from you Kadix, when it is good for your scheduled. I know how times can be buisy. Been buisy my self.

I was thinking much more general about the source skin mats, then just Post Process. If a mat only has shades of red and no green and blue at all, then most processes/shader/PS-plugin/etc to change the color balance simply will not work, or have really bad looking results. Except possibly changing the mats to gray-scale and starting completely from scratch adding color.

NASA has some really nice mainframes I would not mind having the render performances of, the electric bill would be a pain, lol.

edited December 1969

Kadix said:

By the way, the release of Amazing skins for the Reptilian took me by surprise, so I guess now, it is too late to announce "Coming Soon : Amazing Skins For The Reptilian". But Bunyip did it a bit for me here xD

Bunyip02 !
    What great renders and incredible morphs combinations!
    You should create a topic called "Amazing Morphs" !
    I especially like the last one you show. I did not imagine this was possible.
    Sometimes when I make some sci fi and fantasy presets for Amazing Skins, I'm wondering : will anybody have fun with them some day? Well when I see your renders, it completely gives sense to what I'm doing, and I enjoy that! Thank you for much for sharing this with us!

Hello Kadix

Glad to help out, as there was no post I assumed that "Christmas Duties" had intervened.
    Hope you did not put on as much weight over the time you were away as that person in the Red Suit has.

Very happy to post some of what I have been working on, especially if it helps other people.

There are quite a few people who would love a Crocodile/Alligator head morph for the Genesis/Gen 2 series.
    And as you and others may have noticed I like my Critters !!!!!
    Many thank-yous for the Amazing Skins as well.

Regards, Bunyip

edited December 1969

lol, good to hear from you Kadix, when it is good for your scheduled. I know how times can be buisy. Been buisy my self.

I was thinking much more general about the source skin mats, then just Post Process. If a mat only has shades of red and no green and blue at all, then most processes/shader/PS-plugin/etc to change the color balance simply will not work, or have really bad looking results.

Hmmmm.... I've shaked my head several times, and I still don't understand.
    Is this something you expect from NASA? Is it a general color issue?.. I'm lost.
    For now, I do not see examples of skin mats presenting only shades of one color. Except maybe the reptilian which has not a wide variety of Hues.

Then you have in general 2 ways of changing hue : adding hues or colorizing. In amazing skins, I add hues, so that I keep hue variations existing on the map whatever happens. In photoshop you have the "colorize" effect which (I have to check) assign the same hue to all the map, and then just reapplies saturation and value. In this case you lose everything in term of hue variation.

What would you like to do? Set it all grey and then add the hues you want with a greyscale map? I think this may be possible in NASA, but I will let the dials allowing to do so as hidden dials but I could tell you which one do what. This is already almost possible in amazing skins, just it would require one of the hidden variable to be mapped.
    Is is what you were speaking of?

edited December 2014

yes, maps that only have one color, pure red, or pure green, or pure blue. I'm not asking to be able to do that my self. Sorry, if I was misunderstood or confusing there.

Honestly I do not have the creatures, so I simply was unsure how much color was in the map files for them. Thus it was more a caution in general. As you point out about "Possibly with the reptilian". I don't have them, so I can't look at the files and see how saturated they are.

Perhaps some one else, may know.
    (EDIT)
    Case and point. IF the figure mat was like one of these. Each one, only has one of the three colors, for the most part. It is NOT an issue for me, I know better then to try, besides all my figures have more balanced skin color, lol. (Pics from SOHO)

20141113a_EIT304.jpg
    512 x 512 - 152K
    20141113a_EIT195.jpg
    512 x 512 - 112K
    20141113a_EIT171.jpg
    512 x 512 - 114K
    Post edited by ZarconDeeGrissom on
    edited December 1969

Ok I see the point.
    Well in Amazing Skins if you start from an image with a very restrained Hue range, or a single Hue you will end up with a restrained Hue range, or a single Hue, being the result of the addition of the initial Hue with the corrected Hue. Yet, if you map the strength of the Hue change you can have a Hue variation non constant but mapped, meaning that you can obtain Hue variations in the final result when you did not have any at the beginning. The best idea is to introduce a Hue change of 359 (pure red on the left) and to have strongly contrasted black and white map (wonder if colorized would do something else).
    In order to get the full amplitude of the Hue change some of the hidden parameters must be changed too.

edited December 1969

Just a little word today to let you know about the improvements I'm preparing for Amazing Skins :
    I've introduced, above amazing skins, 2 layers of "tattoos" or "body paints", well two layers in which you can plug the png of your choice (the shader requires transparency). Each of these layers has HSV and opacity dials, and patterns can be loaded in the layers, and also layered in the 2 tattoo layers (to add more patterns on a single surface).
    This will be a small part of of total addons within the brick network I'm preparing for the big big update of Amazing Skins (Q3/Q4 2015 if everything goes as I want, and if the shader mixer can resist to my developments).
    It works fine for now, I'm soon going to submit a product for the next figure to come, including skin presets and tattoo presets.

This will be important for me to have a feedback from you, in order to know if two layers are enough, if it would be also better to add a "colorize" opportunity, or a bump opportunity (studying), or which types of patterns you would like to have, and many things like that.
    Thanks to this feedback, it will be possible to create the products closest to your needs!

Thanks!

edited December 1969

I have a suspicion that the one layer may be enough, even considering the trick of using the other skin-color boxes as a place for tattoo maps as well.

I will voice a 'concern' as to some aspects that I have noticed with "opacity maps" used elsewhere. The amount of CPU compute-power they can consume can be quite considerable, especially if they are not pure back-white with no gray-scale at all. I my self avoid that 'Spaghetti land' and do not know if the 'blocks' have the same limitation as other shaders in semi-transparent applications (lace, illuminated tote boards, etc).

I have not worked on that Darth Maul tattoo attempt, as there appeared at about that time, two figures with similar red skin
    http://www.daz3d.com/fwf-janna-little-devil-expansion
    http://www.daz3d.com/fw-sebastian-incubus-expansion
    And time limitations caused by my other hobbies.

Tho, I suspect, making a tattoo mask, will require some form of a UV map of sorts for G2M/G2F. I haven't even looked into that yet. I'm sorry y'all, I have really been dragging my feet.

At least that other 16GB kit arrived and is in this computer now. I still need to make an adjustment to the power-supply that I have been neglecting after the Win7 upgrade months ago (The USB ports are on the wrong 5v rail, and there is no jumper to fix that on the new board ASUS M5A97.).

In any case, I look forward to the advancements you have in store Kadix.

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,942
    edited December 1969

Kadix said:
    Just a little word today to let you know about the improvements I'm preparing for Amazing Skins :
    I've introduced, above amazing skins, 2 layers of "tattoos" or "body paints", well two layers in which you can plug the png of your choice (the shader requires transparency). Each of these layers has HSV and opacity dials, and patterns can be loaded in the layers, and also layered in the 2 tattoo layers (to add more patterns on a single surface).
    This will be a small part of of total addons within the brick network I'm preparing for the big big update of Amazing Skins (Q3/Q4 2015 if everything goes as I want, and if the shader mixer can resist to my developments).
    It works fine for now, I'm soon going to submit a product for the next figure to come, including skin presets and tattoo presets.

This will be important for me to have a feedback from you, in order to know if two layers are enough, if it would be also better to add a "colorize" opportunity, or a bump opportunity (studying), or which types of patterns you would like to have, and many things like that.
    Thanks to this feedback, it will be possible to create the products closest to your needs!

Thanks!

Would these layers 'just' be diffuse maps, or would/could they include bump/displacement too?

edited January 2015

Hi Simon!
    I had not seen your question :
    for the first products it will just be color. Then in the final product bump will be connected, and probably specular too, and I'll have a look at SSS too. It will take more time to implement that... The brick network begins to be so big that it is hard to work with it, so I prefer cut work in smaller tasks, and gather everything at the end in a final huge product when I'm sure of all brick sub-networks work perfectly.
    But work is also long because I have to create the patterns for the above layers.

Post edited by V3Digitimes on
    edited January 2015

Just for information, here are the first images of the product including my first updates with color/opacity controllable tattoo layers.
    http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/51954/

edited December 1969

Kadix said:
    Hi Simon!
    I had not seen your question :
    for the first products it will just be color. Then in the final product bump will be connected, and probably specular too, and I'll have a look at SSS too. It will take more time to implement that... The brick network begins to be so big that it is hard to work with it, so I prefer cut work in smaller tasks, and gather everything at the end in a final huge product when I'm sure of all brick sub-networks work perfectly.
    But work is also long because I have to create the patterns for the above layers. I had also missed the question, sorry.

Would these layers 'just' be diffuse maps, or would/could they include bump/displacement too?

I had read somewhere that the Shader Mixer, has a nasty habit of inverting Bump and Displacement maps. I don't know how much this would affect the usefulness of implanting additional adjustments for them. Also, I have noticed several figures, use combinations of the both Bump and Displacement offset, to get different zones on the figure to line up depth wise, further complicating some of the stuff involved.

So, I'm not sure how feasible or what adjustments could be added to Bump and Displacement. I have no idea just how much that would slow down Amazing Skins (or a derivative). And I'm having difficulty figuring out how it would be useful in the end.

Bump and Displacement. The map, the Map strength (gain), min-value (lower limit), max value (upper limit). [scratching head] What else would you want? And how slow of a render are you willing to put up with for what you want added?

BumpDisp_Settings_001.png
    599 x 483 - 24K
    edited December 1969

Shader mixer has a problem with bump and is a nightmare for displacement....
    The usage I see for it is too make dirt, mud, blood, and scar layers for figures, as well as some bots style. For now.
    I began by tattoos because bump was not fundamental, and displacement was useless.
    Still if I remember well, for now in my shaders the displacement amplitude is 0 (you have 4 things : min, max, map strength and total strength which is roughly the amplitude).
    But this is going to be hard to develop, I already know it.
    What is going also to be hard is to keep the user interface in the surface tab simple.

Concerning the rendering speed, bump should not interfere (minor change regarding the bump of all the maps already present). Displacement adds render time, but it is function of the complexity of the map, so maps will have to be kept as simple as possible.

For now my next step is to implement the influence of tattoos on specular, but I've had really bad and not understandable results. I have to check also if I can map the specular size, these could be cool.

Because this will at the end not limited to tattoos and if, for instance, I want to put some dry mud on a figure, then I will need to kill SSS on the mud, and also say the shader that the specular size is large, and strength is low. If I want to put some fresh blood, it will be slightly reflective, with small but strong specular. So I have finally to connect almost everything to take into account the influence of the new layers above. If I want to make some sci-fi I also have to connect the ambient... gosh! When I said Q3 2015, I was maybe optimistic!

edited December 1969

hmm, that sounds cool. I was not thinking of stuff that would require a new or additional bump map (Mud or Blood texture). There is already a dual-layer shader thing out there, and I was strictly thinking on the line of just using the maps included with a figure.

And that is just it. Amazing Skins works with a figures included maps, so you don't need to make your own. Figures don't usually include a blood or dirt bump map, that would need to be made mapped and added.

And as you also point out, putting that new map where it is needed for the effect, without making the surface tab, a maze to sift threw. It's almost on the edge of being easier to do with the maps in an image editor (Gimp, PS, etc) with masking and layers, then in the surface tab interface.

You understand the nuts and bolts far better then me Kadix, And I have difficulty comprehending the magnitude of implanting such an interface into the Surface Tab (If not completely impossible).

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,942
    edited December 1969

Mud and scars and stuff was what I was thinking of, and with the addition/inclusion of specmaps that would give the possibility of some good effects. Why am I not surprised, however, that shader mixer has issues ... we need to send it to a therapist! :)

edited February 2015

Gosh Simon! It sounded like a good idea, I would have liked to have for instance 5/6 layers all able to have layered controls of colors / bump / displacement/ specular / normal / SSS /.....

These new features are not easy to handle, two weeks ore more I keep on having strange - uggly- results each time I add layers for some bumps or normals, or even for specular, plus I was trying to finish another project and I finally gave up integrating them, it will just be color layers for the two next project. This is beginning to drive me crazy. This is why I've been so silent these last days.. When nothing wants to work... Grrrrr!!!

This is too hard for me to develop 3 things in parallel and the add-on texture maps for the figures, and the new shader network itself, and also all the presets and files mixing all that : I'll have to reduce my ambition, so maybe I will have to give up for a few weeks or months to make skin sets for each DAZ new figure. This should be in order to have time to take some distance and gain some additional time to develop and focuse the shader brick network and only this. And then only when (if) I'll have the new functions working I could come back to new presets with these functions for figures.
    And I must also recognize that after almost one full year working on shaders and these skins everyday (OK, OK I took 10 days of vacations..), I need to breathe, maybe I'll make one or two other types of projects, so that my brain can take fresh air and come back with new and fresh ideas too..
    And maybe I will just fail and delay the major update to 2016...
    Well I go back to work now!
    Have a nice week end all!

edited April 2015

marble, raised a good question. How to get an Amazing Skins adjusted figure texture, to also be applied to a, well, Package.

It's not that difficult, and kind of funny to think of it this way. Here is Wachiwi, and she has a new package, lol. I will attempt to use Amazing skins to apply her skin-tone to the mystery inside the, Package.

Get your minds out of the gutter, it's a makeup kit. Tho the same trick also applies to '3rd party 'Critical Bits'.

Step 1, Apply the Amazing skins to your figure, and adjust to your liking.

ApplyWithoutRemovingTatoos_001_lbl1crop2.png
    1910 x 980 - 277K
    Wachiwi_package_001.png
    1600 x 695 - 419K
    edited April 2015

After setting up your figure, just select a skin surface. Like the ear. And save that as a "Shader Preset".

Then, select the, Package surface you need to change, and apply the 'Shader Preset to that Package surface. I first tried it using Ctrl-click and Ignore maps, and the makeup kit did not have any maps, so that wont work there. So a straight out apply (just clicking the shader preset) was used.
    (EDIT)
    OK, the ear was a bad one, it was not the mat I was thinking of, lol. Safer to try with an arm (Forum TOS).

Wachiwi_04_ApplyShaderToSurface_ReplacingMats001.png
    1600 x 695 - 266K
    Wachiwi_03_ApplyShaderToSurface_001.png
    1600 x 695 - 250K
    Wachiwi_02_SaveAsingleSurface_AsShaderPreset_001.png
    1594 x 689 - 290K
    Wachiwi_01_ApplyThisOne_001.png
    1600 x 695 - 196K
    edited December 1969

And here we go. using the torso map, and tiled and offset to about the tummy, for this particular use on the makeup kit.

Wachiwi_05_zoomAndScrol_SurfaceAsNeeded_001.png
    1600 x 695 - 273K
    edited December 1969

Lol, well the least I can say is that it is Really an unexpected use of the Amazing Skins.
    At the beginning I did not understand what you wanted to do. At the end I must recognized it is funny.

Now a little information for the users of Amazing Skins : a few next figures to come won't have their dedicated Amazing Skins package.. Actually it's been a long time I had an idea in my head and I could not find time to do it while creating Amazing Skins for new figures. So I stopped for a while.
    I think a lot of people will be very surprised, and I hope happy with what I have prepared this time.
    I'm going soon to post about that, but I wanted the Amazing Skins followers to be the first to know. I'm sure Zarcon you will create incredible scenes with it.

This is... something many people were waiting for a long time...
    This is... really... magical... And its name is... Serpio.

Serpio2.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 374K
  • XenomorphineXenomorphine Posts: 2,421
    edited April 2015

Are those 3D props? I hope so! Especially if they're morphable.

'Ron's Brushes' always look impressive, but I can't seem to get brush-type things to install right on my graphics package. Actual props viewable from any angle are infinitely more useful for me.

Any possibility you could do a blood and slime version for horror and combat renders?

Post edited by Xenomorphine on
    edited December 1969

Are those 3D props? I hope so! Especially if they're morphable.

'Ron's Brushes' always look impressive, but I can't seem to get brush-type things to install right on my graphics package. Actual props viewable from any angle are infinitely more useful for me.

Any possibility you could do a blood and slime version for horror and combat renders?

Lol! better than "those" better than "props". THIS is a 3D FIGURE. Meaning that it is rigged, therefore poseable, and yes, with morphs therefore morphable :)
    It's Serpio (it's my best friend for a while now). And the lights are included in it!

Concerning blood and Slime, well, I would not be able to say, I have not tried to do such things with Serpio or Serpio shaders, but if I manage to find time (and this is the hardest part), I'll have a look.

edited April 2015

Kadix said:
    Lol, well the least I can say is that it is Really an unexpected use of the Amazing Skins.
    At the beginning I did not understand what you wanted to do. At the end I must recognized it is funny.

Now a little information for the users of Amazing Skins : a few next figures to come won't have their dedicated Amazing Skins package.. Actually it's been a long time I had an idea in my head and I could not find time to do it while creating Amazing Skins for new figures. So I stopped for a while.
    I think a lot of people will be very surprised, and I hope happy with what I have prepared this time.
    I'm going soon to post about that, but I wanted the Amazing Skins followers to be the first to know. I'm sure Zarcon you will create incredible scenes with it.

This is... something many people were waiting for a long time...
    This is... really... magical... And its name is... Serpio.

Nice. Yes, very usable, as long as it is NOT a GIMP/PS post process thing. I like it.

Marble was having issues applying the Amazing skins texture to a 3rd party 'Critical Equipment'.
    http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/54724/

edited December 1969

Believe me : The image I have posted and all the images that I will post concerning Serpio are pure Daz Studio 3Delight renders, no postwork at all (eventually to add a title). NO AT ALL ! (I was afraid people would say "there is trick" and indeed, at least you wonder. I'm gonna have to make it clear this are pure, untouched, direct, one shot Daz Studio 3Delight renders! gosh!)

Thanks a lot for telling me for the issue Zarcon!

edited December 1969

Hello all!
    Just to mention today is my anniversary, my store is 2 years! All my store (except new release) is 50% off, and any of my product you buy, you have my tutorial "how to remove poke through" for free (add it in the cart with the product you picked up).
    Have a nice day!