DigiDotz Freebie Thread (latest.. Vase/flower update)

Comments

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,209

It looks great...thank you

• manekiNekomanekiNeko Posts: 1,395

thanks again for a few more freebies :)

• DigiDotzDigiDotz Posts: 508
    edited June 2020

@Faeryl Womyn @manekiNeko   You're welcome!  I hope to sort of, re-learn modelling in blender this year, particularly how I make clothing  ;-) laugh

+ I got an update on the way for Sweet temptation lingerie. I redid the suspenders so that the front ones stretch and contract with dforce and it seems to work ok

Post edited by DigiDotz on
  • mCasualmCasual Posts: 4,601
    edited July 2020

welcome back to the surface of the Earth :)

pinkbunnieplays.jpg
    1080 x 1920 - 885K
    Post edited by Chohole on
    edited July 2020

laugh  I love it! Thank you Sir!  I recommend the mcjTeleBlaster though as my model went a little wrong, so I'll take this opportunity to request an mcjReModelthisAutomagicallyAndFixEverything script  hehe ;-)

• mCasualmCasual Posts: 4,601
    Another render with your guitar. The only small issue was a missing texture but that's easy to fix
    FB_IMG_1593989325558.jpg
    1080 x 607 - 96K

surprise+ a new script! laugh  @mCasual

Ah yes, I forgot to get rid of the neck bump image, no need for it,  Cheers!

edited March 2023

Another Dress freebie for your Genesis 8 Female. You can mess around with the d-force settings ..or not! yes

Download it here

Let me know here if any problems.

Have a great day ;-)

Dazdress_02.jpg
    2000 x 1720 - 379K
  • HylasHylas Posts: 4,743

That's a very pretty fabric, thank you! I already see myself applying it to all kinds of other garments! heart

edited August 2020

Thank you. Yes I like it yes  The fabric pattern is from a merchant resource by Atenais. It seems I've uploaded the tiled texture version so I think I'd better re-upload with the baked version instead to be on the safe side ;-)

edited March 2023

Some earrings for Genesis 8/8.1 Female :)

Download here

earings.jpg
    1782 x 1899 - 557K
  • They look great, thank you.

• Fae3DFae3D Posts: 2,403

Those are lovely, thank you very much!

edited March 2023

I'm gonna try to get back into making stuff for daz studio ...yes again lol

Some random poses for G8F. No expressions

..They're super random laugh

Download em here

• Super-Random or not, they are beautifully posed. Thank you for these. Regards, Richard.

@richardandtracy  Thanks so much! I'll do more. It's actually quite enjoyable making poses but I quickly run out of ideas so will add some props to work the poses around  yes  hmmm...maybe also some poses that go with sets I've bought here that I could share the pose presets for.

• GlennFGlennF Posts: 141

Hey DigiDotz

Glad you made it back. How is the new addition to the Family?

Hi Glenn,

Yeah she's fine thanks!  She'll be in school full time soon surprise   Time flies so fast ;-)

DigiDotz said:

Helloooo! Been a rough year but I'm still standing, a bit wobbly but still laugh

Here's a guitar set. Guitar, strap, basic g8 pose and lead. It's not great but at least I've started makin stuff again yes

Make sure you read the instructions if you download! The strap is dforce so is kinda hit and miss. Maybe I should try a rigged one

http://www.digi-dotz.com/index.php/free-poses/props/256-guitar-for-daz-studio-and-g8-pose-preset yes

**Dforce "start bones from memorized pose" should be OFF

thanks for the excellent guitar + pose!

and if you're still up for a rigged strap that fits with that particuar set, i'm taking! ^^ i can't use dforce, so i got mcasual's strap, it is boned, but my succes at getting it in pose was catastrophal... the strap is great, it's my skill that suck big time. and i'm talking zero pose, the easiest, lol, so once i move anything i can start from scratch

These look great, thank you

• Thank you very much !

edited January 2022

@Faeryl Womyn @EnchantedPixie  You're welcome cheers!

@manekiNeko Yes, I'll  get back to that soon, the dforce was a bit of a disaster anyway hehe MCasuals stuff is usually spot on, so I can't say mine will be easier to pose though wink

Just trying to finish this riding outfit atm. Finding time is the problem I've always had ><

horsyarrr.jpg
    1788 x 1609 - 319K

@manekiNeko So, I'll do guitar strap and Genesis 8 pose presets when I do it then yes

DigiDotz said:

@manekiNeko So, I'll do guitar strap and Genesis 8 pose presets when I do it then yes

yesssssss! *fistpump* ! that's excellent news! in your time, no rush, my pixel guitarist isn't going anywhere ^^ yes

nice riding outfit btw!

• perlkperlk Posts: 840

I can't begin to tell you how thankful I am for finding this thread (and then finding your site). Off to download like, EVERYTHING.

@perlk  Noooo don't lol. most of it is so old and not very good, i should really delete it ><  This years efforts should be better though yes

There's a lot of people who use older stuff, so  wouldn't delete it or maybe upload to sharecg if you don't want to maintain the site anymore

• Digidotz, please don't get rid of the old stuff, it's really good.

To give an example of old stuff getting a slight revamp being fantactic, please consider this Ness Period Reproductions freebie desk from 2004/5(?) which I first used in Poser 4. This year I've explicitly searched it out as it's the richest & most ornate desk I know of, and with only the application of the DAZ Uber shader and a few tweaks to the glossiness & bump, it's still fantastic. You'd never know it wasn't created this year.

Good stuff barely ages as that 18yo desk above shows. Your older stuff is certainly not 'bad stuff' and hasn't aged at all.

Regards,

Richard.

• perlkperlk Posts: 840
    edited January 2022

richardandtracy said:

Digidotz, please don't get rid of the old stuff, it's really good.

To give an example of old stuff getting a slight revamp being fantactic, please consider this Ness Period Reproductions freebie desk from 2004/5(?) which I first used in Poser 4. This year I've explicitly searched it out as it's the richest & most ornate desk I know of, and with only the application of the DAZ Uber shader and a few tweaks to the glossiness & bump, it's still fantastic. You'd never know it wasn't created this year.

Good stuff barely ages as that 18yo desk above shows. Your older stuff is certainly not 'bad stuff' and hasn't aged at all.

Regards,

Richard.

This. ^ So much this. 

I have been doing 3D art since about 2005 or so. I imported my Poser Runtime into Daz Studio when I couldn't get Poser to work on my new computer, and I often will use those things I downloaded 10-15 years ago.

I am thrilled I got to download almost everything "Ness" when it was around :-)

Post edited by perlk on
    edited March 2023

Sooo.. Stuff happened and stuff didn't hehe

Anyways, here's a Lamp! laugh

For the cable posing start at segment 1 and work your way along ...or delete the cable lol

Let me know if any problems

https://www.digi-dotz.com/index.php/props/lamp-prop-freebie-for-daz-studio

!!use the separate cable for now as i noticed the cable in the subset went wonky. oh, and set the cable resolution to high blush

now re-saved and re-uploaded. Should be ok now ;-)

lampandcable.jpg
    2300 x 2300 - 2M