(Commercial) NOW IN STORE - Sickle Rigging And Morphing System

1151617181921»

Comments

• EorthmanEorthman Posts: 18
    edited December 1969

Fisty said:
    \Data\DAZ 3D\Genesis 2\Female\Projection Templates

That's for Genesis 2.. but that's the basic idea.

Thanks for the prompt reply. Daz Install Manager put it in the right place, but not the same library as where Genesis had been previously installed. Now working!

• jorge dorlandojorge dorlando Posts: 1,156
    edited December 1969

So this item:
    Sickle Rigging and Morphing System (https://www.daz3d.com/sickle-rigging-and-morphing-system)
    works for Genesis 2 also?
    You can tell if a conversion, and then the PoserCF is well in PP2014?

• SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,629
    edited December 1969

So this item:
    Sickle Rigging and Morphing System (https://www.daz3d.com/sickle-rigging-and-morphing-system)

It does not work for Genesis 2. The tunic/dress templates and Clothing Smoothers are for that instead.

• jorge dorlandojorge dorlando Posts: 1,156
    edited December 1969

So this item:

It does not work for Genesis 2. The tunic/dress templates and Clothing Smoothers are for that instead.

Hmmm, thanks

• VueiyVueiy Posts: 518

Cagnazzo82 said:

So... I've been seeing this item for a few weeks now, but had no idea what it was about.

But wow, those images are impressive.

Just out of curiosity, does anyone have this item?
    http://www.daz3d.com/paladin-and-paragon

Can you show me how the front converts using SRMS?

If it looks great, I'm buying immediately.

Here's Julie YT wearing the outfit. I cheated a bit by autofitting the gloves, but the breastplate, pants, and boots come courtesy of SRMS. By obliging your fancy ;) I found out that SRMS works much better with complex models than with simple garments like one piece dresses or t-shirts. Also look at boots - they're nearly perfect. :)

Sorry for shape and pose choice - just goes to show my quirky sense of humour.

Now if we were pickier we might notice, that the metal of the armour shouldn't bend with the pose - you have to be careful here. Other than that I think it's possible to use P&P with Genesis.

Oh, thank goodness!  This is one of the main outfits I wanted to use for Genesis.  It downright frustrates me that most armor for females is mindnumbingly impractical (obviously for T&A's sake), and that even when a vendor has male and female versions of an outfit, they differ so much that there's no reasonable way to use it as a uniform (for example for an army or other unified group).  P&P was right up my alley, but converting it to Genesis from M4 basically murdered the tunic and scarf (?) handles altogether, so here's my question: does using the SRMS either keep the ability to move these parts individually (I believe they have bones in the original M4 version), or allow for adding them back in?  I'm sorry if someone has already addressed this; this thread is 21 pgs, and I'm only on 7 right now, and I didn't want to forget my question by the time I got to the end.

• katfeetekatfeete Posts: 247
    edited December 2015
    Vueiy said:

P&P was right up my alley, but converting it to Genesis from M4 basically murdered the tunic and scarf (?) handles altogether, so here's my question: does using the SRMS either keep the ability to move these parts individually (I believe they have bones in the original M4 version), or allow for adding them back in?  I'm sorry if someone has already addressed this; this thread is 21 pgs, and I'm only on 7 right now, and I didn't want to forget my question by the time I got to the end.

You can keep the bones even if you don't use SRMS. Here's SickleYield's tutorial on saving bone rigs on older M4/V4 models as well as the much simpler method you can use on Genesis 2 items you're converting down to G1. (Because yes... I have those suckers bookmarked.)

I heartily recommend SRMS though. I use it for every conversion I do, and it's more than paid for itself over the years in time saved, frustration averted, and nasty breast-cling eliminated. :D

Post edited by katfeete on