Art can be a funny thing

13»

Comments

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,279
  • ZateticZatetic Posts: 284

Those are great. I love the shorts!

Beach Gorilla

The beach gorilla is rare subspecies of gorilla, closely related to the lowland gorilla. The beach gorilla favors isolated islands which have a sandy beach, regular offshore winds, and a large fetch. Researchers are unsure how these gorillas learned how to surf but there is one documented sighting of a young male shooting the curl.

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,653

I so needed a good laugh today and these amaing renders did just that!!!

Thank you for the great laughs!!

A Car For Two?

The rental agency asked what kind of car I needed and I said I needed one for two. Guess I should have said two football players."

Prank Fairies

Has this ever happened to you?

Melter of Honor

I thought the idea of the Greek pantheon in a Christmas card-style family photo made me laugh. Your mileage may vary.

Merry Kronia

The joke in this one isn't in the render itself, but is more conceptual.

The Pluto Question

I wonder if your prank faries are related to sock faries? Sock faries delight in searching for pairs of matching socks and then stealing  one of them.

My wife recently discovered that she was old enough to compete in the National Senior Games (nsga.com) events.  She was record setting thrower in college and has already captured some state records in the javelin throw for her age group.

No offense is intended - "your wife" does not necessarily mean your wife.

• WinterMoonWinterMoon Posts: 1,893

I've got people in my family who listen to music like this.

• vrba79vrba79 Posts: 1,297

Zatetic said:

Wizard One Troll Zero

When you are a wizard, there are far more entertaining ways of dealing with an enemy than simply killing him.

Wait til he finds out he has hair!

This one tickles me.

• richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,145
    edited September 2021

I've got people in my family who listen to music like this.

Gaah! Maybe you could ensure that they are immortalised in a new ballad. Soon? Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

Post edited by richardandtracy on
    edited September 2021

Can I offer a silly. What features quite regularly in home video programmes.. OK, other than cats being silly? How about people getting hurt on doorway fitness rails:

Regards,

Richard

When you need to make sure a character's expression can be read clearly at an odd angle.

Nice! My daughter and I have seen so many examples of this kind of fail on Youtube that we can predict what is going to happen almost every time.

richardandtracy said:

Can I offer a silly. What features quite regularly in home video programmes.. OK, other than cats being silly? How about people getting hurt on doorway fitness rails:

Regards,

Richard

Wintermoon: your post reminds me that I sometimes catch myself trying to move my head to the left when I am having a hard time panning to the right in a 3d fractal image. I guess I forget that my screen display isn't really 3 dimensional like a hologram or something. My son caught me doing it once and just about died laughing.

Zatetic said: I sometimes catch myself trying to move my head to the left when I am having a hard time panning to the right in a 3d fractal image.

Yeah, I do things like that too! laugh

edited October 2021

An Unexpected Meeting.

On a visit to her abandonned and wrecked ancestral home, Reese has a totally unexpected meeting with her very late Great-Great Grandmother, who shares the view with her. Reese doesn't quite want to believe what she is seeing.

Ooof, I thought this door was a 'Push'

How many times have you done that? For me it's uncountable dozens.

Aieee!

Regards,

Richard

Door 000 Blooper a.tip.png
    256 x 512 - 179K
    Door 030 Blooper b.tip.png
    256 x 512 - 195K

"I think our Halloween Costume Contest has entered pay to win territory."

edited December 2021

I occasionally think of a silly pun. Think this qualifies:

"No, I'm not the Friday Night Takeaway..!"

Regards,

Richard

Glamorous Vickie 25 R01.png
    1476 x 936 - 2M
  • How to repair a 2CV that's blowing raspberries at you.

The 2CV is hard on its spark plugs, and when the gap opens up too much it will misfire and blow a raspberry at you. Dad is showing his kids how to deal with it. After showing Nico what to do, she bends over the engine, over balances and knocks out the bonnet prop. Doh!

Regards,

Richard.

• carrie58carrie58 Posts: 3,953

richardandtracy said:

How to repair a 2CV that's blowing raspberries at you.

The 2CV is hard on its spark plugs, and when the gap opens up too much it will misfire and blow a raspberry at you. Dad is showing his kids how to deal with it. After showing Nico what to do, she bends over the engine, over balances and knocks out the bonnet prop. Doh!

Regards,

Richard.

oh oh where is that car from?

• The car is 3djoji's Teuf-Teuf from the store here with the iRay textures and a few custom mods he did for me to create a UK version of the standard iRay Charleston model. (Most incredibly kind of him.) To be honest, the standard model is superb.
  • Sven DullahSven Dullah Posts: 7,621

Hmm...having finished his latest presidential campaign and tackled a vicious Dorpodon on his way home, Sven is now trying to get into the medical cannabis business, apparently with little success...

• carrie58carrie58 Posts: 3,953

richardandtracy said:

The car is 3djoji's Teuf-Teuf from the store here with the iRay textures and a few custom mods he did for me to create a UK version of the standard iRay Charleston model. (Most incredibly kind of him.) To be honest, the standard model is superb.

That is Teuf-Teuf wow ,thank you I'd have never guessed that , now to wish list it .

Draw Me Like One of Your Real Boys

Make your own "wood" joke.

Hope you have a Cool Yule!

Jack-in-the-Box Coffins

Let's face it, most wakes and funerals are dreary and depressing. But with Jack-in-the-box Coffins, you can put some FUN into your next funeral! Our custom remote control allows you activate the hidden spring mechanism to pop up the deceased into a seated position* at a touch of button. If the casket is closed, another button will allow you to pop open the lid.

*The strength of the spring may need to be adjusted to avoid collision with the closed lid section.