Show us more of your 3Delight renders

Comments

• Sven DullahSven Dullah Posts: 7,621

Barefoot Upto My Soul said:

I don't recollect if I posted these in tham thare other thread. Posting them here now.

Fun stuff! Good to see you & hoping for more:) Also love the titleslaugh 

edited November 2021

...done inside DS, no postwork...just another silly experiment:)

Thomas paint awe.png
    1600 x 989 - 4M
    Post edited by Sven Dullah on
    edited November 2021

...my entry for Llola Lane's Render a Month challenge/Flesh

• More critter-cute...

hedgepunk smsig.jpg
    1333 x 2000 - 2M
    edited November 2021

...more non-art...

Thomas relief awe.png
    1600 x 989 - 3M
    edited November 2021

...more and more...cool

Genaro day awe.png
    1600 x 989 - 3M
  • I did another... but, sadly, I can't show it here.  If you are comfortable with viewing translucent android nudity, it's here; https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/gallery/?image_id=3032531

It's the first time I didn't use my IBL Master in ages... my materials and the lighting just couldn't get along, so I stuck with my go-to AoA lights for this one. :-)

Misselthwaite said:

I did another... but, sadly, I can't show it here.  If you are comfortable with viewing translucent android nudity, it's here; https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/gallery/?image_id=3032531

It's the first time I didn't use my IBL Master in ages... my materials and the lighting just couldn't get along, so I stuck with my go-to AoA lights for this one. :-)

Beautiful lighting, well done! 

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,246

Another project. This one isn't posted since I don't have the author's approval yet. Most of the graphics are small chapter tails, and everything has been given a sepia overlay. 

And, yes, it's another Potterfic. This one is a farce. Starts off when Shape's plans for a quiet summer are interupted by an owl with a panic-stricken message from Harry Potter.

1-Frontspiece.jpg
    800 x 1328 - 258K
  • MisselthwaiteMisselthwaite Posts: 958
    edited November 2021

Sven Dullah said:

Misselthwaite said:

I did another... but, sadly, I can't show it here.  If you are comfortable with viewing translucent android nudity, it's here; https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/gallery/?image_id=3032531

Thank you for going off-site to look :-)

I was really excited to find that the products worked so well together (Cyborg for V4 and The Qabbalah -  Aerandiel, TQ - Interskeleton, and TQ -  Accessories).  Plus, the Technophilia Techno Tentacles and The Pod!  All old stuff, and I feel like jumping up and down and crying out, "See!  The old stuff is still really cool!  It still works just great!"... and then I remember I use 3DL, another old-but-goodie, and very few people will see or care.  Sigh.  So, thank you - again! - for looking.  Mini-rant over ;-)

Post edited by Misselthwaite on

Misselthwaite said:

Sven Dullah said:

Misselthwaite said:

Thank you for going off-site to look :-)

I was really excited to find that the products worked so well together (Cyborg for V4 and The Qabbalah -  Aerandiel, TQ - Interskeleton, and TQ -  Accessories).  Plus, the Technophilia Techno Tentacles and The Pod!  All old stuff, and I feel like jumping up and down and crying out, "See!  The old stuff is still really cool!  It still works just great!"... and then I remember I use 3DL, another old-but-goodie, and very few people will see or care.  Sigh.  So, thank you - again! - for looking.  Mini-rant over ;-)

No need to thank me, I always check out your renders with great interest:) Aaand, you had a fair amount of comments over there too, not easy to get these days, it takes talent;)

Yup I use a lot of the old poser stuff too all the time, I find that a lot of the V4(M4 skins have a lot more character (albeit not the same quality) than ,say G3 skins. And yeah, been picking up everyone of them worth owning over the years, taken them into GIMP and carefully removed all the offending under boob/butt shadows and baked in highlights, you get the drift:)) Not to mention hundreds of morphs transferred to Genesis...

But frankly, I'm mostly using G3F skins/clothes on G1 atm, was lucky to get a lot of them dirt cheap before they (DAZ) started messing with the crypto stuff. Now I'm not a customer here anymore.

edited November 2021

...well old Poser environment (Luxury Star), V4 skin and jacket, Genesis 1, awe shaders...

Luxury Star awe.png
    1920 x 1080 - 4M
    edited November 2021

My favorite cuties:)

Olive Xerr awe pp.png
    1600 x 1200 - 3M

Snape arrives at #4 Privit Dr to discover a very sick Harry Potter. One of Dudley's friends poisoned one of Hedwig's mice, and she ate it, Harry without any idea of what he was doing somehow managed to save the owl by inadvertantly transfering the poison to himself. The message (carried by Ron's Pigwdgeon) had been actually pleading for help for the owl.  But the situation has moved beyond that.

They are on a timer... (this is a chapter tail. There are quite a few of them in this project.

2-Clock.jpg
    800 x 1118 - 135K

JOdel said:

Snape arrives at #4 Privit Dr to discover a very sick Harry Potter. One of Dudley's friends poisoned one of Hedwig's mice, and she ate it, Harry without any idea of what he was doing somehow managed to save the owl by inadvertantly transfering the poison to himself. The message (carried by Ron's Pigwdgeon) had been actually pleading for help for the owl.  But the situation has moved beyond that.

They are on a timer... (this is a chapter tail. There are quite a few of them in this project.

Nicely done!

edited November 2021

Luxury Star2pp awe.png
    1600 x 900 - 2M
    edited November 2021

Lizzardian

A Lizzardian pp awe.png
    3200 x 1978 - 5M
    edited November 2021

Snape's solution to the probelm of the poison is to use something of significance to Harry, or his mother,  to transfer the toxins to before they do him any further harm. 

Unfortunately, thanks to the Dursleys, Harry owns nothing of sufficient significance to be used for that. In fact, his school trunk had been confiscated and Vernon Dursley has taken it off to his office to keep Harry from getting into it.

Snape sends vernon off to retrieve the trunk and starts searching the house for something appropriate.

Eventually Snape spies a snowglobe on the mantel. Petunia claims that it is hers, but he recognizes the castle in it, which is a strong indication that it was actually Lily's. Lily had unconsiously modified the original castle into a model of Hogwarts.

3-Snowglobe.jpg
    796 x 779 - 82K
    Post edited by JOdel on
  • The contest is over, so I can post these here, now :-)  Death of Liberty won 3rd, so I'm rather pleased with life today!

Death of Liberty flatsigsm.jpg
    1200 x 1200 - 1M
    IWYCHSHsmsig.jpg
    1250 x 1250 - 1002K

Misselthwaite said:

The contest is over, so I can post these here, now :-)  Death of Liberty won 3rd, so I'm rather pleased with life today!

Lovely renders! Congrats on the 3rd place, that's awesome:)

Yes, really interesting images.

edited November 2021

...submission...

Fractals pp1 awe.png
    1920 x 1080 - 2M
    edited November 2021

Sharky vs Rhino

Sharky vs Rhino awe.png
    1920 x 1080 - 4M
  • TorquinoxTorquinox Posts: 2,402

Sven Dullah said:

This is an appealing render. The outfit fabric looks especially nice.

Torquinox said:

Sven Dullah said:

This is an appealing render. The outfit fabric looks especially nice.

Thank you:) 

Using the snowglobe, Snape draws the poison from Harry into the globe. Fortunately the globe is something that will not need to be destroyed afterwards.

4-Toxima-Extractus.jpg
    800 x 694 - 70K
    edited November 2021

...just saying...

Snaliens awe.png
    1400 x 788 - 1M
    edited November 2021

wip

Wiona awe.png