[Released] Content Wizard [Commercial]

Comments

• Neko1967 said:

RiverSoftArt said:

adam_fe6a705d said:

That was it. The directory was MIA. Created it, and now able to install products. Thank you for the support!

Excellent!  I am glad you got it resolved.

Glad I found this did a reimage of my PC and was figthing this for two hours it was the missing Support folder.   I will have to make sure these folders exitst in other thrird party directories

I have this as a bug I need to fix.  To at least warn you about the missing support folder.

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,414

RiverSoftArt said:

daveso said:

i finally bought this product today, but the very 1st product i tried to install to smart content generated an error and it never installed. Is there a way to get rid of whatever files it already installed so it can start fresh?  What is the recommended procedure to try and correct this problem.  It did install to Content Library. 
    I tried another product, wentt hrough the procedure and it installed just fine, so its something with the 1st one. It had 2 zip files, the 2nd product 1. 
    Both from Rendo. 

ANOTHER QUESTION: I have a bunch of stuff sitting in lost and found in smart content. Can this prodcut be used to get them into the correct categories? 

Thanks @daveso for your support.  Mark's post answers your questions. smiley

thank you for this great product and MARK for the great explanation. I'll give it all a go shortly. The deal with the Lost and Found will be great. I have 110 products in there right now.  

Mark_e593e0a5 said:

wow..thank you very much for this great answer and flow. I was close other than not doing the initial content install..went right to Smart content install.  I'll give it a go shortly to see if I can install this one , so far, troublesome product. I actually have quite a bit from Rendo, so this script is going to be really nice. 

• First of all I do like how this product works  It set up the smart content I wanted for all my Renderosity Items.   I even created the self installer Scripts for them that way it is easier the next time.  My next question is how would you recoment setting up items were I am starting with an Object files only.  I am guessing that I need to do some prework and Zip it . I am just not sure what all i need to do first.  If there is another product you have I need to get let me know  

Rat Cage.png
    1074 x 458 - 57K
    Mouse Wheel.png
    1012 x 863 - 110K
  • RiverSoftArt said:

Mark_e593e0a5 said:

daveso said:

i finally bought this product today, but the very 1st product i tried to install to smart content generated an error and it never installed. Is there a way to get rid of whatever files it already installed so it can start fresh?  What is the recommended procedure to try and correct this problem.  It did install to Content Library. 
    I tried another product, wentt hrough the procedure and it installed just fine, so its something with the 1st one. It had 2 zip files, the 2nd product 1. 
    Both from Rendo. 

ANOTHER QUESTION: I have a bunch of stuff sitting in lost and found in smart content. Can this prodcut be used to get them into the correct categories? 

To get rid of the SmartContent for a product:

• locate the product in your smart content, right click on the product and select "Show Product in Content Library". The view should change from the SmartContent tab to the Content Library tab, with the product selected. If not, you my have to try a second time.
    • On the product in the Content Library, right click the product. From the menu, select "Delete". Confiirm the deletion in the popou that appears. Not that this does ONLY remove the SmartContent data; all product files stay where they are.

It is hard to guess what has exactly gone wrong with your installation.

This is the workflow I follow in CW (CW is already started):

• Add the product ithumbnail (the thumbnail from e.g. Rendo)
    • Add the product ZIP's (all of them. I usually ignore any template files.
    • Fill in the product data (product name will be pre-populated based on the first ZIP file CW loads) for the product ID, I usually use the SKU if the store provides one, or the number the first ZIP file contains (e.g. Rendo)
    • Once all data is in, I start the "Analyse" process. After finishing that.
    • check the SmartContent tab, if all items are categorized the way you want them. Some PA's do have weird directory structures and namings, so CW might guess some items incorrect.
    • correct the metadata for misplaced items (poses are very hard for CW to categorize, as there is no naming convention and even "looking into"! the pose file would not help. So poses are extra work in categorizing.
    • once all is done, I save the configuration.
    • Then, I hit the "install Content" button. You may get some dialog that files already do exist. Usually, these are readme or licence files you can safely ignore or overwrite.
    • Once that is finished, I click on "Install Smart Content". Note that this can tike some time depending on the type of item CW has to load. SmartContent has to load items into a scene to create renders of it. So this can be time consuming if you e.g. create the smart content data for a Genesis 8 figure 
    • Once that is finished, I save the file(s) using the "Export ZIP file(s) and Self-Installer. That should do it.

A side not: I use a DS installation on a virtual machine for CW. This is to avoid the long scene loading process with my library of Genesis 8 figures. Plus I can use DIM for installing and un-installing(!) the freshly created CW files 

Another side note: you may find out that sometimes CW cannot unzip the ZIP files. This is a limitation of the zip decoder within DS. In that case, open the zip file in e.g. WinZIP and save it again.

To your other question: yes, you CAN use CW to fix metadata issues with DAZ products. If you D/L a DAZ product, you get a ZIP file that starts with IM. That file contains all you need, including the thumbnail. (you have to extract that one first, it is located in Content/Runtime/Support.

Wow, Mark, great write up!  One correction, save your configuration again after the Install Smart Content step as that step generates some information that should be saved in the configuration file.  And people should archive the configuration file and the exported zips (as well as the original zips of course).

With your permission, I am going to put the contents of this post at the top of the thread for others.

Sure. Do as you see fit (but fix the typos laugh). I am more than happy to support a really great product.

• Mark_e593e0a5Mark_e593e0a5 Posts: 1,569
    edited October 2021

daveso said:

RiverSoftArt said:

daveso said:

Both from Rendo. 

thank you for this great product and MARK for the great explanation. I'll give it all a go shortly. The deal with the Lost and Found will be great. I have 110 products in there right now.  

Make sure that you also file a ticket witrh DAZ. THEY are taking a 50% commision off the product price for their "service", and that would include propper SmartContent data. I think it is not exactly fair to charge thagt commission and then release a "faulty" product. As the PA's have zero infuence on the metadata, but will receive 100% of the outrage if a product is beyond expecations, at least, DAZ should be oblidged to fix the issues with SmartContent.

Post edited by Mark_e593e0a5 on

Mark_e593e0a5 said:

daveso said:

RiverSoftArt said:

daveso said:

Both from Rendo. 

Make sure that you also file a ticket witrh DAZ. THEY are taking a 50% commision off the product price for their "service", and that would include propper SmartContent data. I think it is not exactly fair to charge thagt commission and then release a "faulty" product. As the PA's have zero infuence on the metadata, but will receive 100% of the outrage if a product is beyond expecations, at least, DAZ should be oblidged to fix the issues with SmartContent.

i sent them a complete list on a ticket, but the respoinse was it would take a long time.  

• Hi RiverSoftArt,

I tried to read through the thread for an answer but 34 pages takes a lot of time so I only made it few pages past your dentist appointment back in March 2020.

Anyways, I purchased your tool in hopes I could add/fix the smart content/metada to/for assets that are installed in a folder different from the default folder directory. In other words different from the original zip file. As an example, I bought this other asset recently:

https://www.daz3d.com/angel-secrets-bites-vol1-lingerie-for-genesis-81-females

but the PA setup the wrong path as the clothes are installed in:

People/Clothing/VAL3DART\Angel Secrets Bites Vol1 as opposed to People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/VAL3DART\Angel Secrets Bites Vol1

I manually moved the files to a preferred folder, actually a sub-folder below Clothing; to here:

\People\Genesis 8 Female\Clothing\Swimsuits and Underwear\VAL3DART\Angel Secrets Bites Vol1

So the question: Will I be able to redirect the smart content so it finds the asset in the new location?

I tried but failed... This is what I did

1. Loaded the zip file, added the image, setup the product name, ID, vendor, etc

2. hit analyse

3. allowed to overwrite the metadata with the DAZ default info

4.  in the installation options tab, I changed the DAZ directory to where my product is installed.

5. Also in the installaion options tab, I chose Custom Path Redirects, in the window I entered: People\Genesis 8 Female\Clothing\Swimsuits and Underwear\VAL3DART\Angel Secrets Bites Vol1 and when the windows explorer opened i chose my daz library

6. everything else was left as default

7. hit install smart content

However after the process finished, I put the clothes on a G8.1F figure and selected the bra, but the smart content didn't show me the materials for the lingerie...

Any suggestions?

Cheers.

• RiverSoft ArtRiverSoft Art Posts: 6,359
    edited November 2021

N00b4Ever said:

Hi RiverSoftArt,

I tried to read through the thread for an answer but 34 pages takes a lot of time so I only made it few pages past your dentist appointment back in March 2020.

Anyways, I purchased your tool in hopes I could add/fix the smart content/metada to/for assets that are installed in a folder different from the default folder directory. In other words different from the original zip file. As an example, I bought this other asset recently:

https://www.daz3d.com/angel-secrets-bites-vol1-lingerie-for-genesis-81-females

but the PA setup the wrong path as the clothes are installed in:

People/Clothing/VAL3DART\Angel Secrets Bites Vol1 as opposed to People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/VAL3DART\Angel Secrets Bites Vol1

I manually moved the files to a preferred folder, actually a sub-folder below Clothing; to here:

\People\Genesis 8 Female\Clothing\Swimsuits and Underwear\VAL3DART\Angel Secrets Bites Vol1

So the question: Will I be able to redirect the smart content so it finds the asset in the new location?

I tried but failed... This is what I did

1. Loaded the zip file, added the image, setup the product name, ID, vendor, etc

2. hit analyse

3. allowed to overwrite the metadata with the DAZ default info

4.  in the installation options tab, I changed the DAZ directory to where my product is installed.

5. Also in the installaion options tab, I chose Custom Path Redirects, in the window I entered: People\Genesis 8 Female\Clothing\Swimsuits and Underwear\VAL3DART\Angel Secrets Bites Vol1 and when the windows explorer opened i chose my daz library

6. everything else was left as default

7. hit install smart content

However after the process finished, I put the clothes on a G8.1F figure and selected the bra, but the smart content didn't show me the materials for the lingerie...

Any suggestions?

Cheers.

To do this, I would:

1. Copy the zip file
    2. Edit the zip file so the files are in the correct place IN the zip file
    3. Use Content Wizard 

That should work I think.

Post edited by RiverSoft Art on
  • Thanks for the quick reply!

I'll try as you suggest and see what happens.

There were few posts suggesting combiing your product with Content Package Assist by Doctor Jellybean. Since I already have hundreds, if not thousands of assets in custom folders, would that help me speed up the process of creating zip files with the custom directory?

Cheers.

• N00b4Ever said:

Thanks for the quick reply!

I'll try as you suggest and see what happens.

There were few posts suggesting combiing your product with Content Package Assist by Doctor Jellybean. Since I already have hundreds, if not thousands of assets in custom folders, would that help me speed up the process of creating zip files with the custom directory?

Cheers.

I don't have Content Package Assist so I really can't say.  Sorry.

• No worries, your suggestion worked by the way. Thanks!

• N00b4Ever said:

No worries, your suggestion worked by the way. Thanks!

That is great to hear!

• RuthvenRuthven Posts: 631

Hello @RiverSoftArt

I bought Content Wizard a few days ago and I'm triying to use it, but it's not working; an error message pops out inviting to check log file. Here's what it reports:

2021-11-07 16:38:26.253 DEBUG: Executing Script...

2021-11-07 16:38:26.313 DEBUG: Found: /Volumes/Florentia/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_49263/data/riversoft art/common/rsconstants.dsa

2021-11-07 16:38:26.315 DEBUG: Found: /Volumes/Florentia/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Library/data/RiverSoft Art/Common/RSSmartContentConstants.dsa

2021-11-07 16:38:26.322 DEBUG: Found: /Volumes/Florentia/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_49263/data/riversoft art/common/rsbuildpanels.dsa

2021-11-07 16:38:26.329 DEBUG: Found: /Volumes/Florentia/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_62491/data/riversoft art/common/seedrandom.dsa

2021-11-07 16:38:26.334 WARNING: Script Error: Line 131

2021-11-07 16:38:26.335 WARNING: ReferenceError: Can't find variable: sIncludeFileExt

2021-11-07 16:38:26.335 WARNING: Stack Trace:

<anonymous>()@/Volumes/Florentia/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Library/Scripts/RiverSoft Art/Content Wizard/Content Wizard.dse:131

2021-11-07 16:38:26.336 DEBUG: Error executing script on line: 131

2021-11-07 16:38:26.336 DEBUG: Script executed in 0 secs 82 msecs.

Useful infos::

I'm on a mac with Mac OS 10.13.6 High Sierra.

Daz version is 4.12.0.86 and is running from /Applications/DAZ 3D/DAZStudio4 64-bit

Can you help me solving the issue?

Thank you so much.

p.s I'm having analogue problem also with the G2m to G8m Character Converter, but let's go with one issue at the time.

• Ruthven said:

Hello @RiverSoftArt

I bought Content Wizard a few days ago and I'm triying to use it, but it's not working; an error message pops out inviting to check log file. Here's what it reports:

2021-11-07 16:38:26.253 DEBUG: Executing Script...

2021-11-07 16:38:26.313 DEBUG: Found: /Volumes/Florentia/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_49263/data/riversoft art/common/rsconstants.dsa

2021-11-07 16:38:26.315 DEBUG: Found: /Volumes/Florentia/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Library/data/RiverSoft Art/Common/RSSmartContentConstants.dsa

2021-11-07 16:38:26.322 DEBUG: Found: /Volumes/Florentia/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_49263/data/riversoft art/common/rsbuildpanels.dsa

2021-11-07 16:38:26.329 DEBUG: Found: /Volumes/Florentia/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_62491/data/riversoft art/common/seedrandom.dsa

2021-11-07 16:38:26.334 WARNING: Script Error: Line 131

2021-11-07 16:38:26.335 WARNING: ReferenceError: Can't find variable: sIncludeFileExt

2021-11-07 16:38:26.335 WARNING: Stack Trace:

<anonymous>()@/Volumes/Florentia/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Library/Scripts/RiverSoft Art/Content Wizard/Content Wizard.dse:131

2021-11-07 16:38:26.336 DEBUG: Error executing script on line: 131

2021-11-07 16:38:26.336 DEBUG: Script executed in 0 secs 82 msecs.

Useful infos::

I'm on a mac with Mac OS 10.13.6 High Sierra.

Daz version is 4.12.0.86 and is running from /Applications/DAZ 3D/DAZStudio4 64-bit

Can you help me solving the issue?

Thank you so much.

p.s I'm having analogue problem also with the G2m to G8m Character Converter, but let's go with one issue at the time.

Judging from the log, you have installed Content Wizard via Daz Connect. That will not work, at all. You need to re-install it using DIM. First, you should remove the current installation. How to correctly install Content Wizard is shown in the first post of this thread.

BTW, most script-driven products DO have issues when installed via Daz Connect 

• RuthvenRuthven Posts: 631

Mark_e593e0a5 said:

Thank you, Mark, but no: CW was installed by DIM. 

• Ruthven said:

Mark_e593e0a5 said:

The line from your log

indicates that it is installed in the cloud directories. usually, DIM will not do that. 

• Mark_e593e0a5 said:

Ruthven said:

Mark_e593e0a5 said:

The line from your log

indicates that it is installed in the cloud directories. usually, DIM will not do that. 

Actually, that is Now-Crowd Santa's Elves (SKU: 49263), but is a great example of why scripts hate Daz Connect.  Each Daz Connect install litters the library with duplicate scripts which can cause issues.  I would uninstall Santa's Elves as well (and delete the files) and then reinstall via DIM.

• cmskcmsk Posts: 42

I keep getting an error when attempting the Smart Content install.  Three different items from Renderosity and all have the following at the end of the log file -- obviously, the product name is different, but the error is the same.

2021-11-21 11:28:14.153 DEBUG: Unable to open file for writing: /Users/Shared/My DAZ 3D Library/Runtime/Support/Renderosity_150136_dForce_Street_Juliana's_Dancer_for_G8F.dsx
    2021-11-21 11:28:14.154 Unable to open file for writing: /Users/Shared/My DAZ 3D Library/Runtime/Support/Renderosity_150136_dForce_Street_Juliana's_Dancer_for_G8F.dsx
    2021-11-21 11:28:14.154 DEBUG: Error creating metadata for Daz Studio import: /Users/Shared/My DAZ 3D Library/Runtime/Support/Renderosity_150136_dForce_Street_Juliana's_Dancer_for_G8F.dsx
    2021-11-21 11:28:14.155 Error creating metadata for Daz Studio import: /Users/Shared/My DAZ 3D Library/Runtime/Support/Renderosity_150136_dForce_Street_Juliana's_Dancer_for_G8F.dsx
    2021-11-21 11:28:14.157 DEBUG: There were errors during installation.
    2021-11-21 11:28:14.158 There were errors during installation.

• cmsk said:

I keep getting an error when attempting the Smart Content install.  Three different items from Renderosity and all have the following at the end of the log file -- obviously, the product name is different, but the error is the same.

2021-11-21 11:28:14.153 DEBUG: Unable to open file for writing: /Users/Shared/My DAZ 3D Library/Runtime/Support/Renderosity_150136_dForce_Street_Juliana's_Dancer_for_G8F.dsx
    2021-11-21 11:28:14.154 Unable to open file for writing: /Users/Shared/My DAZ 3D Library/Runtime/Support/Renderosity_150136_dForce_Street_Juliana's_Dancer_for_G8F.dsx
    2021-11-21 11:28:14.154 DEBUG: Error creating metadata for Daz Studio import: /Users/Shared/My DAZ 3D Library/Runtime/Support/Renderosity_150136_dForce_Street_Juliana's_Dancer_for_G8F.dsx
    2021-11-21 11:28:14.155 Error creating metadata for Daz Studio import: /Users/Shared/My DAZ 3D Library/Runtime/Support/Renderosity_150136_dForce_Street_Juliana's_Dancer_for_G8F.dsx

This looks like the log from the script dialog?  I need the Daz log which gives more details (Help->Troubleshooting->View Log File).  Just from what you posted, CW has trouble if a product failed to install the first time and subsequent attempts will always fail (this is a DS problem).  Uninstall the product from Smart Content (see the manual or head of the this thread for steps) and try again.

RiverSoftArt said:

cmsk said:

This looks like the log from the script dialog?  I need the Daz log which gives more details (Help->Troubleshooting->View Log File).  Just from what you posted, CW has trouble if a product failed to install the first time and subsequent attempts will always fail (this is a DS problem).  Uninstall the product from Smart Content (see the manual or head of the this thread for steps) and try again.

Thought that was from the log.  Here's a bit more.  I can't Attach a File from some reason.  I can try the Uninstall and resinstall again, although I received this error on the first attempt for each product/item.

2021-11-21 11:27:58.008 Search completed in 0::0::1::426.
    2021-11-21 11:28:03.468 Search completed in 0::0::1::37.
    2021-11-21 11:28:04.222 Loading script: /Volumes/SSD1/DAZ 3D/DAZ 3D Library/Scripts/RiverSoft Art/Content Wizard/Content Wizard.dse
    2021-11-21 11:28:04.253 DEBUG: Found: /Volumes/SSD1/DAZ 3D/DAZ 3D Library/data/RiverSoft Art/Common/RSConstants.dsa
    2021-11-21 11:28:04.262 DEBUG: Found: /Volumes/SSD1/DAZ 3D/DAZ 3D Library/data/RiverSoft Art/Common/RSSmartContentConstants.dsa
    2021-11-21 11:28:04.302 DEBUG: Found: /Volumes/SSD1/DAZ 3D/DAZ 3D Library/data/RiverSoft Art/Common/RSBuildPanels.dsa
    2021-11-21 11:28:04.309 DEBUG: Found: /Volumes/SSD1/DAZ 3D/DAZ 3D Library/data/RiverSoft Art/Common/seedrandom.dsa
    2021-11-21 11:28:04.316 DEBUG: Found: /Volumes/SSD1/DAZ 3D/DAZ 3D Library/data/RiverSoft Art/Common/RSAssemblyLineFunctions.dse
    2021-11-21 11:28:04.323 DEBUG: Found: /Volumes/SSD1/DAZ 3D/DAZ 3D Library/data/RiverSoft Art/Common/RSHelperFunctions.dse
    2021-11-21 11:28:04.329 DEBUG: Found: /Volumes/SSD1/DAZ 3D/DAZ 3D Library/data/RiverSoft Art/Common/RSAdvHelperFunctions.dse
    2021-11-21 11:28:04.336 DEBUG: Found: /Volumes/SSD1/DAZ 3D/DAZ 3D Library/data/RiverSoft Art/Common/RS2020HelperFunctions.dse
    2021-11-21 11:28:04.349 DEBUG: Found: /Volumes/SSD1/DAZ 3D/DAZ 3D Library/data/RiverSoft Art/Common/RSSmartContentCategoryEditor.dse
    2021-11-21 11:28:04.355 DEBUG: Found: /Volumes/SSD1/DAZ 3D/DAZ 3D Library/data/RiverSoft Art/Data/RightArrowTriangle.png
    2021-11-21 11:28:04.359 DEBUG: Found: /Volumes/SSD1/DAZ 3D/DAZ 3D Library/data/RiverSoft Art/Data/SelectedCategory.png
    2021-11-21 11:28:04.362 DEBUG: Found: /Volumes/SSD1/DAZ 3D/DAZ 3D Library/data/RiverSoft Art/Common/RSSmartContentFunctions.dse
    2021-11-21 11:28:04.801 DEBUG: LoadProductFromSettings
    2021-11-21 11:28:04.804 DEBUG: LoadInfoFromSettings
    2021-11-21 11:28:04.867 Loaded image: Non-Transparency.duf.png
    2021-11-21 11:28:04.880 Loaded image: Orange.duf.png
    2021-11-21 11:28:04.890 Loaded image: White.duf.png
    2021-11-21 11:28:04.899 Loaded image: Yellow.duf.png
    2021-11-21 11:28:04.905 Loaded image: GoldArmsMesh.duf.png
    2021-11-21 11:28:04.911 Loaded image: GoldBottomMesh.duf.png
    2021-11-21 11:28:04.916 Loaded image: GoldCapMesh.duf.png
    2021-11-21 11:28:04.923 Loaded image: GoldChokerMesh.duf.png
    2021-11-21 11:28:04.929 Loaded image: GoldThighMesh.duf.png
    2021-11-21 11:28:04.935 Loaded image: GoldTopMesh.duf.png
    2021-11-21 11:28:04.941 Loaded image: SilverArmsMesh.duf.png
    2021-11-21 11:28:04.947 Loaded image: SilverBottomMesh.duf.png
    2021-11-21 11:28:04.953 Loaded image: SilverCapMesh.duf.png
    2021-11-21 11:28:04.959 Loaded image: SilverChokerMesh.duf.png
    2021-11-21 11:28:04.966 Loaded image: SilverThighMesh.duf.png
    2021-11-21 11:28:04.972 Loaded image: SilverTopMesh.duf.png
    2021-11-21 11:28:04.977 Loaded image: RustArms.duf.png
    2021-11-21 11:28:04.984 Loaded image: RustBottom.duf.png
    2021-11-21 11:28:04.990 Loaded image: RustCap.duf.png
    2021-11-21 11:28:04.996 Loaded image: RustChoker.duf.png
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.002 Loaded image: RustFan.duf.png
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.008 Loaded image: RustShoes.duf.png
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.015 Loaded image: RustShoesMetal.duf.png
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.021 Loaded image: RustThigh.duf.png
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.027 Loaded image: RustTop.duf.png
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.033 Loaded image: GoldArms.duf.png
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.039 Loaded image: GoldBottom.duf.png
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.045 Loaded image: GoldCap.duf.png
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.051 Loaded image: GoldChoker.duf.png
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.058 Loaded image: GoldFan.duf.png
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.064 Loaded image: GoldShoesMetal.duf.png
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.071 Loaded image: GoldThigh.duf.png
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.077 Loaded image: GoldTop.duf.png
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.083 Loaded image: Shoes.duf.png
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.089 Loaded image: SilverArms.duf.png
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.095 Loaded image: SilverBottom.duf.png
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.101 Loaded image: SilverCap.duf.png
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.107 Loaded image: SilverChoker.duf.png
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.114 Loaded image: SilverFan.duf.png
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.120 Loaded image: SilverShoesMetal.duf.png
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.126 Loaded image: SilverThigh.duf.png
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.132 Loaded image: SilverTop.duf.png
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.141 Loaded image: DancerAll.duf.png
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.162 Loaded image: DancerArms.duf.png
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.169 Loaded image: DancerBottom.duf.png
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.175 Loaded image: DancerCap.duf.png
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.181 Loaded image: DancerChoker.duf.png
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.187 Loaded image: DancerFan.duf.png
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.193 Loaded image: DancerShoes.duf.png
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.200 Loaded image: DancerThigh.duf.png
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.206 Loaded image: DancerTop.duf.png
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.210 DEBUG: SetAnalyzed true
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.210 DEBUG: Update Install Controls
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.211 DEBUG: Validate Working Directory... "/Users/Chris/Library/Application Support/DAZ 3D/Studio4/temp/SCI/"
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.223 DEBUG: Directory File Count 132
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.224 DEBUG: Directory File Count 132
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.241 DEBUG: Zip Files Count 158
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.241 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/materials/Fabric/Non-Transparency.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.242 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/materials/Fabric/Orange.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.242 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/materials/Fabric/White.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.242 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/materials/Fabric/Yellow.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.242 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/materials/Mesh/GoldArmsMesh.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.242 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/materials/Mesh/GoldBottomMesh.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.242 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/materials/Mesh/GoldCapMesh.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.242 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/materials/Mesh/GoldChokerMesh.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.242 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/materials/Mesh/GoldThighMesh.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.242 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/materials/Mesh/GoldTopMesh.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.242 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/materials/Mesh/SilverArmsMesh.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.242 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/materials/Mesh/SilverBottomMesh.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.242 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/materials/Mesh/SilverCapMesh.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.242 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/materials/Mesh/SilverChokerMesh.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.242 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/materials/Mesh/SilverThighMesh.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.242 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/materials/Mesh/SilverTopMesh.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.242 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/materials/Rust/RustArms.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.242 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/materials/Rust/RustBottom.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.242 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/materials/Rust/RustCap.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.242 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/materials/Rust/RustChoker.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.243 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/materials/Rust/RustFan.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.243 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/materials/Rust/RustShoes.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.243 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/materials/Rust/RustShoesMetal.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.243 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/materials/Rust/RustThigh.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.243 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/materials/Rust/RustTop.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.243 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/materials/GoldArms.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.243 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/materials/GoldBottom.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.243 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/materials/GoldCap.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.243 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/materials/GoldChoker.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.243 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/materials/GoldFan.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.243 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/materials/GoldShoesMetal.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.243 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/materials/GoldThigh.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.243 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/materials/GoldTop.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.243 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/materials/Shoes.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.243 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/materials/SilverArms.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.243 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/materials/SilverBottom.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.243 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/materials/SilverCap.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.243 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/materials/SilverChoker.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.243 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/materials/SilverFan.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.243 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/materials/SilverShoesMetal.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.243 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/materials/SilverThigh.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.243 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/materials/SilverTop.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.243 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/DancerAll.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.243 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/DancerArms.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.243 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/DancerBottom.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.243 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/DancerCap.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.243 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/DancerChoker.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.243 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/DancerFan.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.243 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/DancerShoes.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.243 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/DancerThigh.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.243 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/DancerTop.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.243 DEBUG: Validation = true
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.247 DEBUG: Update Install Controls
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.248 DEBUG: Validate Working Directory... "/Users/Chris/Library/Application Support/DAZ 3D/Studio4/temp/SCI/"
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.255 DEBUG: Directory File Count 132
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.256 DEBUG: Directory File Count 132
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.258 DEBUG: Zip Files Count 158
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.259 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/materials/Fabric/Non-Transparency.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.259 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/materials/Fabric/Orange.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.259 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/materials/Fabric/White.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.259 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/materials/Fabric/Yellow.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.259 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/materials/Mesh/GoldArmsMesh.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.259 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/materials/Mesh/GoldBottomMesh.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.259 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/materials/Mesh/GoldCapMesh.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.259 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/materials/Mesh/GoldChokerMesh.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.259 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/materials/Mesh/GoldThighMesh.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.259 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/materials/Mesh/GoldTopMesh.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.259 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/materials/Mesh/SilverArmsMesh.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.259 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/materials/Mesh/SilverBottomMesh.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.259 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/materials/Mesh/SilverCapMesh.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.259 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/materials/Mesh/SilverChokerMesh.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.259 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/materials/Mesh/SilverThighMesh.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.259 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/materials/Mesh/SilverTopMesh.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.259 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/materials/Rust/RustArms.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.259 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/materials/Rust/RustBottom.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.259 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/materials/Rust/RustCap.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.259 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/materials/Rust/RustChoker.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.259 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/materials/Rust/RustFan.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.259 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/materials/Rust/RustShoes.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.259 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/materials/Rust/RustShoesMetal.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.259 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/materials/Rust/RustThigh.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.259 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/materials/Rust/RustTop.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.259 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/materials/GoldArms.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.259 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/materials/GoldBottom.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.259 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/materials/GoldCap.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.259 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/materials/GoldChoker.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.260 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/materials/GoldFan.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.260 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/materials/GoldShoesMetal.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.260 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/materials/GoldThigh.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.260 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/materials/GoldTop.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.260 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/materials/Shoes.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.260 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/materials/SilverArms.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.260 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/materials/SilverBottom.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.260 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/materials/SilverCap.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.260 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/materials/SilverChoker.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.260 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/materials/SilverFan.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.260 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/materials/SilverShoesMetal.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.260 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/materials/SilverThigh.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.260 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/materials/SilverTop.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.260 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/DancerAll.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.260 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/DancerArms.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.260 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/DancerBottom.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.260 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/DancerCap.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.260 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/DancerChoker.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.260 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/DancerFan.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.260 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/DancerShoes.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.260 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/DancerThigh.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.260 DEBUG: People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/yukatanhouse/streetjulianasdancer/DancerTop.duf
    2021-11-21 11:28:05.260 DEBUG: Validation = true
    2021-11-21 11:28:11.711 *** Scene Cleared ***
    2021-11-21 11:28:12.043 DEBUG: Installing Product to Daz Studio...
    2021-11-21 11:28:12.048 Installing Product to Daz Studio...
    2021-11-21 11:28:12.050 DEBUG: Version Number 1.2.1
    2021-11-21 11:28:12.052 Version Number 1.2.1
    2021-11-21 11:28:12.055 DEBUG: DAZ 3D
    2021-11-21 11:28:12.056 DEBUG: LOCAL USER
    2021-11-21 11:28:12.057 DEBUG: Renderosity
    2021-11-21 11:28:12.058 DEBUG: Verifying existence of Renderosity store: true
    2021-11-21 11:28:12.059 Verifying existence of Renderosity store: true
    2021-11-21 11:28:12.060 DEBUG: Verifying "dForce Street Juliana's Dancer for G8F" product does not exist already
    2021-11-21 11:28:12.060 Verifying "dForce Street Juliana's Dancer for G8F" product does not exist already
    2021-11-21 11:28:12.079 DEBUG: Found existing product in Daz Studio: dForce Street Juliana's Dancer for G8F
    2021-11-21 11:28:12.079 Found existing product in Daz Studio: dForce Street Juliana's Dancer for G8F
    2021-11-21 11:28:12.080 DEBUG: Product: dForce Street Juliana's Dancer for G8F
    2021-11-21 11:28:12.080 Product: dForce Street Juliana's Dancer for G8F
    2021-11-21 11:28:12.081 DEBUG: Description: 
    2021-11-21 11:28:12.081 Description: 
    2021-11-21 11:28:12.084 DEBUG: URL: @
    2021-11-21 11:28:12.084 URL: @
    2021-11-21 11:28:12.085 DEBUG: Artists: 
    2021-11-21 11:28:12.085 Artists: 
    2021-11-21 11:28:12.086 DEBUG: Store: Renderosity
    2021-11-21 11:28:12.086 Store: Renderosity
    2021-11-21 11:28:12.086 DEBUG: Vendor: false
    2021-11-21 11:28:12.086 Vendor: false
    2021-11-21 11:28:12.087 DEBUG: GUID: f4ca5b2f-e318-4e05-8a8e-c4a43cfc922e
    2021-11-21 11:28:12.087 GUID: f4ca5b2f-e318-4e05-8a8e-c4a43cfc922e
    2021-11-21 11:28:12.095 DEBUG: Date Installed: Sun Nov 21 2021 11:09:34 GMT-0500 (EST) (Currently Installed: true)
    2021-11-21 11:28:12.095 Date Installed: Sun Nov 21 2021 11:09:34 GMT-0500 (EST) (Currently Installed: true)
    2021-11-21 11:28:12.096 DEBUG: Date Released: Sun Nov 21 2021 11:09:34 GMT-0500 (EST)
    2021-11-21 11:28:12.096 Date Released: Sun Nov 21 2021 11:09:34 GMT-0500 (EST)
    2021-11-21 11:28:12.097 DEBUG: Copy: false, Delete: true, Insert: false, Modify: true, Rename: true
    2021-11-21 11:28:12.098 Copy: false, Delete: true, Insert: false, Modify: true, Rename: true
    2021-11-21 11:28:12.103 DEBUG: Number of Assets: 0
    2021-11-21 11:28:12.103 Number of Assets: 0
    2021-11-21 11:28:12.104 DEBUG: Number of Child Containers: 0
    2021-11-21 11:28:12.104 Number of Child Containers: 0
    2021-11-21 11:28:14.141 DEBUG: Building product metadata...
    2021-11-21 11:28:14.141 Building product metadata...
    2021-11-21 11:28:14.152 DEBUG: Support File is Runtime/Support/Renderosity_150136_dForce_Street_Juliana's_Dancer_for_G8F.dsx
    2021-11-21 11:28:14.153 DEBUG: SaveMetadataXML /Users/Shared/My DAZ 3D Library/Runtime/Support/Renderosity_150136_dForce_Street_Juliana's_Dancer_for_G8F.dsx /Users/Chris/Library/Application Support/DAZ 3D/Studio4/temp/SCI/
    2021-11-21 11:28:48.191 DEBUG: SaveProductToSettings dForce Street Juliana's Dancer for G8F
    2021-11-21 11:28:48.211 DEBUG: SaveInfoToSettings
    2021-11-21 11:28:49.361 DEBUG: SaveProductToSettings dForce Street Juliana's Dancer for G8F
    2021-11-21 11:28:49.367 DEBUG: SaveInfoToSettings
    2021-11-21 11:28:49.384 Script executed successfully: /Volumes/SSD1/DAZ 3D/DAZ 3D Library/Scripts/RiverSoft Art/Content Wizard/Content Wizard.dse

I uninstalled and tried again... same result.

• Mark_e593e0a5Mark_e593e0a5 Posts: 1,569
    edited November 2021

Have you treid clearing out your working directory? Sometimes, CW cannot overwrite existing items. In your case that would be

2021-11-21 11:28:05.211 DEBUG: Validate Working Directory... "/Users/Chris/Library/Application Support/DAZ 3D/Studio4/temp/SCI/"

The other line in your log

suggests CW cannot write to exactly that directory, most likely because a file with the same name and a different permission set is already there

Post edited by Mark_e593e0a5 on

Mark_e593e0a5 said:

Have you treid clearing out your working directory? Sometimes, CW cannot overwrite existing items. In your case that would be

suggests CW cannot write to exactly that directory, most likely because a file with the same name and a different permission set is already there

Well, I created the path /Users/Shared/My DAZ 3D Library/Runtime/Support/ ... even though I had it and WANT it on my external dirve and NOT on my interal one.  The install then said it was 'successful' , yet the product is now nowhere to be found.  It's not in the Smart Content or the Content Library.  At least when it gave me the install error, I was able to find the item in the Content Library... just not the Smart Content.  IDK... at this point I don't have time to mess with this... I'll have to deal with this more after the holiday.  

• DMaxDMax Posts: 637

All of a sudden, my Content Wizard seemed to have become corrupted. When I try to install a new product zip, it keeps going back to an older product. Same error happens when I uninstalled CW via DIM, deleted, redownloaded and reinstalled. The same thing happened! This is from the logfile...

00:47:37 GMT+0800 (W. Australia Standard Time): Clearing Working Directory...
    00:47:37 GMT+0800 (W. Australia Standard Time): ...FAILED!!! Make sure the zip file(s) is not corrupted AND that no file browser is open on the working directory contents, keeping the working directory from being deleted

I don't understand it as nothing else is open...?

Mark_e593e0a5 said:

Thanks for the suggestions.  I checked and removed all of the above and tried reinstalling and notta.  The Smart Content install still throws the error.

• cmsk said:

Mark_e593e0a5 said:

Well, I created the path /Users/Shared/My DAZ 3D Library/Runtime/Support/ ... even though I had it and WANT it on my external dirve and NOT on my interal one.  The install then said it was 'successful' , yet the product is now nowhere to be found.  It's not in the Smart Content or the Content Library.  At least when it gave me the install error, I was able to find the item in the Content Library... just not the Smart Content.  IDK... at this point I don't have time to mess with this... I'll have to deal with this more after the holiday.  

Sorry for not getting back to you quickly.  I am not receiving notifications of new posts. 

On the successful install, did the file "/Users/Shared/My DAZ 3D Library/Runtime/Support/Renderosity_150136_dForce_Street_Juliana's_Dancer_for_G8F.dsx" exist now?  What did it look like?

• cmsk said:

Mark_e593e0a5 said:

Sorry for not getting back to you quickly.  I am not receiving notifications of new posts. 

On the successful install, did the file "/Users/Shared/My DAZ 3D Library/Runtime/Support/Renderosity_150136_dForce_Street_Juliana's_Dancer_for_G8F.dsx" exist now?  What did it look like?

• DMax said:

All of a sudden, my Content Wizard seemed to have become corrupted. When I try to install a new product zip, it keeps going back to an older product. Same error happens when I uninstalled CW via DIM, deleted, redownloaded and reinstalled. The same thing happened! This is from the logfile...

00:47:37 GMT+0800 (W. Australia Standard Time): Clearing Working Directory...
    00:47:37 GMT+0800 (W. Australia Standard Time): ...FAILED!!! Make sure the zip file(s) is not corrupted AND that no file browser is open on the working directory contents, keeping the working directory from being deleted

I don't understand it as nothing else is open...?

Try manually clearing the working directory.