Celebrity Look-a-Likes for 3D figures part 3

Comments

• arbee999arbee999 Posts: 104

BlueFingers said:

A test I made with Echo kind of got out of hand in to this render:

I would definetly say Echo is based on Jennifer Connely, though a bit older than in the photo above. There is an Alt-Morph slider coming with Echo, this is the Echo standard morp with 50% of the Alt morph added. I also tweaked her skin a bit.

Wow - that is lovely. And yes, I agree - Jennifer Connely :-) 

• MasterOod_MasterOod_ Posts: 22
    edited October 2021

Celebrity Series 99

Celebrity Series 99

Any ideas? I can't say that I see any resembelence - but I'm not that hip to all the recent celebrities. StarByFace says Gigi Hadid (but only 47%). And she was already CS28 . . .

Post edited by MasterOod_ on
  • PixelSizzle

Any ideas who she is?  She's a free character you can create using the tutorial on PixelSizzles site

• StephenStephen Posts: 313

inertia said:

PixelSizzle

Any ideas who she is?  She's a free character you can create using the tutorial on PixelSizzles site

It's most likely because of the hairstyle, but she looks to me like a blonde Bryce Dallas Howard

• RayDAntRayDAnt Posts: 1,124

MasterOod_ said:

Celebrity Series 99

Celebrity Series 99

Any ideas? I can't say that I see any resembelence - but I'm not that hip to all the recent celebrities. StarByFace says Gigi Hadid (but only 47%). And she was already CS28 . . .

Mostly sure it's supposed to be Minka Kelly.

• HaruchaiHaruchai Posts: 1,890
    edited October 2021

inertia said:

PixelSizzle

Well, PTF has titled the page 'How to Create a Custom Daz Studio Character – Sitcom Sophie for Genesis 8 Female'. There is a sitcom (Canadian) called Sophie starring Natalie Brown, maybe it's her.

Post edited by Haruchai on
    edited October 2021

Given this promo (and the resemblence of course) I'm going to propose Soo Min by Kadaj15 is Jung HoYeon (HoYeon Jung) (most recently from Squid Game)

product_image_full_571210_752ab143af9dd34428cdf1e0f2c74f67.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 446K
  • arbee999arbee999 Posts: 104

Haruchai said:

inertia said:

PixelSizzle

Well, PTF has titled the page 'How to Create a Custom Daz Studio Character – Sitcom Sophie for Genesis 8 Female'. There is a sitcom (Canadian) called Sophie starring Natalie Brown, maybe it's her.

The profile image made me think of Lisa Kudrow, and the apartment in the image on the tutorial page of "Sitcom Sophie" has a Joey/Chandler apartment vibe. But I don't get the Sophie part if that's the case...

• lwaveslwaves Posts: 237

Haruchai said:

Given this promo (and the resemblence of course) I'm going to propose Soo Min by Kadaj15 is Jung HoYeon (HoYeon Jung) (most recently from Squid Game)

I can't see the promo image, so I went looking and fully agree. The looks are there even without the tracksuit promo image.

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,357

Fun fact: her character in Squid Game is named Sae Byeok, which means "middle of the night".

Gordig said:

Fun fact: her character in Squid Game is named Sae Byeok, which means "middle of the night".

I wouldn't complain if Sae showed up at my flat in the middle of the night wink

Gordig said:

Given that, in English wouldn't we more likely call her Midnight? 

edited November 2021

Morph is Jackman for G3M from Magnus1781 @ DeviantArt

Character Texture and Clothing are from SAV's Volg Pack for M4 from SAV @ Rendo

Wolverine Sidekick is from AM @ DAZ3D

magnus1781's Jackman...

Jackman.jpg
    4200 x 2800 - 297K
    Post edited by Stephen on
  • LossowLossow Posts: 100

As the collection of excellent head morphs by magnus1781 over at DeviantArt is growing so much I thought people might like a list of what he has done so far.   This list will soon be out of date as he seems to be adding new morphs daily, but at least it helps keep track of them.   Hope this is helpful for some people.  I must admit there were a few I didn't know and had to look up.

Adams - Amy Adams

Aniston - Jennifer Anniston

Bacall - Lauren Bacall

BAffleck (Three Batmen) - Ben Affleck

Bale - Christian Bale

Berry - Halle Berry

Bogart - Humphrey Bogart

Cavill (Two Supermen) - Henry Cavill

Clooney (Three Batmen) - George Clooney

Connery (Two 007’s) - Sean Connery

Cox - Courteney Cox

Cruise - Tom Cruise

Cumberbatch - Benedict Cumberbatch

D. Craig (Two 007’s) - Daniel Craig

Dawson - Rosario Dawson

Dever - Kaitlyn Dever

Downey - Robert Downey Jr.

Dushku - Eliza Dushku

E. Stone - Emma Atone

Eckhart - Aaron Eckhart

Eden - Barbara Eden

Ellis - Tom Ellis

Evans - Chris Evans

F. Jones - Felicity Jones

Fawcett - Farrah Fawcett (Majors)

G. Anderson - Gillian Anderson

Gellar - Sarah Michelle Gellar

Glau - Summer Glau

Gray - Erin Gray

H Ford - Harrison Ford

Hathaway - Anne Hathaway

Hauer - Rutger Hauer

Hemsworth - Chris Hemsworth

Hewitt - Jennifer Love Hewitt

Hoechlin - Tyler Hoechlin

Holland - Tom Holland

J. Stewart - James Stewart

Jackman - Hugh Jackman

Jackson - Samuel L. Jackson

Jean - Elsa Jean

Johansson - Scarlett Johansson

K Russell - Kurt Russel

Keaton - Michael Keaton

Kennedy - Jessica Parker Kennedy

Kunis - Mila Kunis

Larson - Brie Larson

Ledger - Heath Ledger

Maguire - Tobey Maguire

McNamara - Katherine McNamara

Monroe - Marilyn Monroe

Nash - Wyatt Nash

Neeson - Liam Neeson

Newmar - Julie Newmar

Nicholson - Jack Nicholson

Pitt - Brad Pitt

Portman - Natalie Portman

Rauch - Melissa Rauch

Regan - Brodget Regan

Renner - Jeremy Renner

Rickman - Alan Rickman

Routh (Two Supermen) - Brandon Routh

Ruffalo - Mark Ruffalo

(1/2)

S. Stone - Sharon Stone

Saldana - Zoe Saldana

Scodelario - Kaya Scodelario

Selleck - Tom Selleck

Senn - Adam Senn

Smulders - Cobie Smulders

Statham - Jason Statham

Swift - Taylor Swift

T Hill - Taylor Hill

Tunney - Robin Tunney

ValK (Three Batmen) - Val Kilmer

Vergara - Sofía Vergara

Walken - Christopher Walken

Wesley - Paul Wesley

West - Adam West

Wilde - Olivia Wilde

Witherspoon - Reese Witherspoon

Zendaya - Zendaya Maree Stoermer Coleman

(2/2)

Apparently the list is too long for one post!

edited October 2021

Lossow said:

Thanks for this.

Did you use a space between them all? The Celebrity Series list on page 1 is currently over 98 lines and no problem so far. If it's OK with you I'll copy your list and make a front page list and keep it as up to date as I can.

Haruchai said:

Lossow said:

Thanks for this.

Did you use a space between them all? The Celebrity Series list on page 1 is currently over 98 lines and no problem so far. If it's OK with you I'll copy your list and make a front page list and keep it as up to date as I can.

Feel free to copy it for the front page.   I'm going to try and keep my list up to date so will be happy to post new additions every so often if that helps.

I'm not sure why it wasn't letting me put the whole list in one post, but might be something to do with copying and pasting from a word document perhaps.  I got fed up trying to figure out wht it was telling me the post was too many characters so i just split it!   I'm going to try and keep my list up to date so will be happy to post new additions every so often if that helps.

edited November 2021

coffman_steve2009 said:

Morph is Jackman for G3M from Magnus1781 @ DeviantArt

Character Texture and Clothing are from SAV's Volg Pack for M4 from SAV @ Rendo

Wolverine Sidekick is from AM @ DAZ3D

SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST blush

magnus1781's Jackman...

jackman_by_blackdoggieart_detpe1f.jpg
    4200 x 2800 - 297K
    Post edited by Stephen on

Lossow said:

Haruchai said:

Lossow said:

Thanks for this.

Feel free to copy it for the front page.   I'm going to try and keep my list up to date so will be happy to post new additions every so often if that helps.

I'm not sure why it wasn't letting me put the whole list in one post, but might be something to do with copying and pasting from a word document perhaps.  I got fed up trying to figure out wht it was telling me the post was too many characters so i just split it!   I'm going to try and keep my list up to date so will be happy to post new additions every so often if that helps.

When I copied your list to Notepad++ to format it it had a blank line between each entry so I'm guessing that might be it. If you post additions and I'll keep my eyes on his page as well we should be able to keep up with their pace :)

Front page entry created

ElSinestroUno has another free entry on DeviantArt - Elvira Mistress of the Dark for G8F by ElSinestroUno on DeviantArt

• RayDAntRayDAnt Posts: 1,124

Haruchai said:

Lossow said:

Haruchai said:

Lossow said:

Thanks for this.

When I copied your list to Notepad++ to format it it had a blank line between each entry so I'm guessing that might be it. If you post additions and I'll keep my eyes on his page as well we should be able to keep up with their pace :)

Front page entry created

That's odd. I can attest from personal experience that the forums support much longer single posts than that (eg. this one.)

RayDAnt said:

Haruchai said:

Lossow said:

Haruchai said:

Lossow said:

Thanks for this.

Front page entry created

That's odd. I can attest from personal experience that the forums support much longer single posts than that (eg. this one.)

I use both Google Chrome and Firefox on Linux -- Each has some unique features so I cannot get away with using only one of them -- I have noticed recently that many functions that used to work on both are now only working on Firefox

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,357

Haruchai said:

Gordig said:

Given that, in English wouldn't we more likely call her Midnight? 

"Middle of the night" and "midnight" do not mean the same thing. Also, it depends on what you mean by that. We typically call people by their names, not what their names mean, or translate to from another language. My name is Gaelic for "little king", but nobody has ever called me that.

• Hi. This is my version of Zendaya, made with Magnus1781 head morph ;-)

Zendaya.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 629K
  • ... and this is my version of Richard Madden. I started from Face Transfer ad I tried to sculpt him.

Madden.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 448K

menghienrico said:

... and this is my version of Richard Madden. I started from Face Transfer ad I tried to sculpt him.

Robb Stark smiley

• MDibbleMDibble Posts: 49
    Could CS99 be Jennifer Esposito?
    edited October 2021

MDibble said:

Could CS99 be Jennifer Esposito?

Certainly possible. I think the potential issue with both guesses so far for me is the eye colour. Both Jennifer and Minka have very brown eyes whereas CS99 had lighter/greenish eyes.

edited October 2021

magnus1781 has added Sir Ian McKellen to their roster, Gandalf/Magneto renders ahoy!

BTW, magnus1781 is actively asking for character suggestions so if you are looking for someone specific drop them a line on their DeviantArt page. Face morph for free :)

Quote from this post - If you have any ideas for a new character morph, I’m interested in hearing from you.

Haruchai said:

BTW, magnus1781 is actively asking for character suggestions so if you are looking for someone specific drop them a line on their DeviantArt page. Face morph for free :)

Quote from this post - If you have any ideas for a new character morph, I’m interested in hearing from you.

He is adding about 1 or 2 new morphs per day, so if you ask be patient  as he has quite a long list and prioritises ones that have multiple requests.   I've suggested a few (and have a list of others, but don't want to inundate him!) so don't necessarily expect your request to be added immediately.   But I must say I do like his morphs, they are very nicely done. 

This discussion has been closed.