Wilmap's Digital Creations (Last Updated 18 March 2020)

Comments

• edited December 2019

Weird double post

Post edited by miladyderyni_173d399f47 on
  • KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943

Thank you so much for everything you have given us! Merry Christmas!

• WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917
    edited March 2020
    Post edited by Wilmap on
  • SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,653

This was well worth the wait Wendy!!

Stunning dress!

• eblankeblank Posts: 88

Thank you very much!

I made some additional textures which can be found on sharecg.

promo00Longdress.jpg
    700 x 990 - 150K
    eblank said:

Thank you very much!

I made some additional textures which can be found on sharecg.

Got them and wow they are amazing!!

Thanks so much!

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,791

Wendy, you are so kind to share these!  heart  Many Thanx!

Take Care!!

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,343

A really lovely set; thank you very much!

• 3dOutlaw3dOutlaw Posts: 2,470

Have not seen anything new from Wendy in a long time?  Is she still creating?  She always made awesome items!!!

• Llola LaneLlola Lane Posts: 9,075

3dOutlaw said:

Have not seen anything new from Wendy in a long time?  Is she still creating?  She always made awesome items!!!

I was wondering the same thing... I hope she's ok.  :)

• WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917

Thank you both for asking. I'm fine.  As I get older, I'm now in my 70s, I find I am slowing down and my eyes are no longer as good as they were, so I don't feel I can spend so much time making these items any more.  I'm sorry but I won't be making any more.

• Can I thank you enormously for what you were generous enough to create and make so freely available. They are great, real, clothing garments. Regards, Richard.
  • atoxicatoxic Posts: 134

Thank for you freebies and best wishes for you,

atoxic

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,409

Thank you so much for all the lovely clothes, your site rocks! All the best for you.

• Thank you Wendy, for your all your hard work and love. It has all been greatly appriciated. Much love your friend,

michael

• MollytabbyMollytabby Posts: 1,160

Thank you, Wendy, for all your hard work. Your clothing items have really been appreciated. 

• BronzeDragonBronzeDragon Posts: 381
    edited October 2021

Thanks so much for all that you've done over the years. I can understand the 70's thing, I'm 72. So, again, thanks.

Post edited by BronzeDragon on

Wilmap said:

Thank you both for asking. I'm fine.  As I get older, I'm now in my 70s, I find I am slowing down and my eyes are no longer as good as they were, so I don't feel I can spend so much time making these items any more.  I'm sorry but I won't be making any more.

Thanks for what you did create... I'm thinking of making textures for some of your outfits/clothes.  I hope that is ok.  I wish you were younger so you could teach me how to make such lovely clothes... lol.  If I knew a 10th of what you do... I'd be happy.  Please stay well and thanks for the response.  

p.s... When I make any free textures I will post them here for everyone to enjoy too.  ;)

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,170

Thank you for all your past work, Wendy - I've really enjoyed using your clothing over the years.

(Sorry to hear about the slow down, but it comes to us all I guess!)

• DollyGirlDollyGirl Posts: 2,650

Thanks Wendy for sharing your creativiness with us. You are a kind and generous person. May your path take you on a wonderous adventure, keeping your mind and body sharpe. 

• namffuaknamffuak Posts: 4,071

Wendy - so glad to hear you're OK. At 73, I can fully understand your issues. And thank you very much for what you have done!

• HylasHylas Posts: 4,801
    edited October 2021

Thank you so much for all your creations! They were so important to me, especially when I was just starting out, and I'm still using them!

wilmap01B.png
    600 x 1200 - 692K
    Post edited by Hylas on
  • jjmainorjjmainor Posts: 479

Your work is highly appreciated.  Thank you, and take care of yourself.

• For quite some time, Wendy, yours have been my go-to wardrobe choices for most requirements for the Genesis figure line, from the earliest Genesis into G8 (although you made relatively few for these last two).  None of it was ill-made, and none was proscriptively outlandish.  I've appreciated that.

Thanks for all of them, and congratulations on your "retirement".  It's been a pleasure.

edited October 2021

FYI everyone.... Not sure if you all know this but G3, G2 and G1 clothes fit G8 with no problems.  I've tried several and they fit my G8 characters nicely.  Don't be afraid to give them a try!  ;)

This is G8 with Wilmap's Genesis Off Shoulder Dress.  It fits great!!!     ...https://www.wilmapsdigitalcreations.co.uk/view_product.php?id=111

WILMAPs Genesis OFFshoulder Dress on G8F.jpg
    756 x 1054 - 164K
    Post edited by Llola Lane on
  • Thank you, Nice dress. Your stuff is always great.

I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the years of delight!!!

I started out with your clothing line for many of my past renders and still to this day use a lot of your beautiful clothing for all Gens!!

Plz take care of yourself and I do hope you still come around the forums to see what others create with your stunning clothing line!!!

Silver Dolphin said:

Thank you, Nice dress. Your stuff is always great.

If this is directed at my artwork above... Thank you!!!!  and... You are familiar with my work???  lol

Saphirewild gave me an idea... I'm gonna challenge myself to post more artwork, here in this thread, using Wilmap's designs... Anyone else up for the challenge???  Let's show Wilmap some great artwork appreciation ;)

• richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,128
    edited October 2021

What a good idea. Not sure I can do 'great' or even 'adequate' art, but here are my offerings.

Here's one that was inspired by a series of real events my wife and I had got peripherally involved with supporting the woman. A woman had been coercively controlled by her boyfriend, but eventually found child sex abuse photos starring boyfriend on his phone. He went to prison with a 20 year tarrif, but swore violent revenge. After a year, she had recovered enough to have a perm and highlights. This act needed a level of courage that was almost too much to sustain, and she had a wobble just before going out. Her sister gave enough reassurance to keep her going with a squeeze on the arm. Real event, real wobble, she's now still recovering. He's in isolation for his own safety. Some careless prison warder let the nature of his crime be known inside the prison.

And another titled 'Oh Hi, Can't Stop'

Regards,

Richard.

Post edited by richardandtracy on