Wilmap's Digital Creations (Last Updated 18 March 2020)

1212223242527»

Comments

• Llola LaneLlola Lane Posts: 9,063

Those are GREAT Richard... Thanks for sharing.  Just goes to show...One never knows where one will get inspiration ;)

• 3WC3WC Posts: 1,095

I have to add my thanks for WilmaP's great freebies, they are usually my go-to's for all kinds of renders. I mostly just render quick Genesis 1 poses for comic reference, can usually find the clothes I want.

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,295

Glad you know you're still around Wilmap and can fully understand not being able to keep making 3D content. Love your stuff and still use it.

Great textures LlolaLane and RicharNTracey

• HylasHylas Posts: 4,776

Llola Lane said:

Saphirewild gave me an idea... I'm gonna challenge myself to post more artwork, here in this thread, using Wilmap's designs... Anyone else up for the challenge???  Let's show Wilmap some great artwork appreciation ;)

I like this idea! Here's one more:

Gallery link

To dForce the kilt you'll have to deactivate the entire bum area via weight map, or DAZ Studio will crash.

Or at least that's what happened to me :)

Screenshot 2021-10-26 202758.jpg
    630 x 903 - 89K
  • Llola LaneLlola Lane Posts: 9,063

Hylas said:

Llola Lane said:

Saphirewild gave me an idea... I'm gonna challenge myself to post more artwork, here in this thread, using Wilmap's designs... Anyone else up for the challenge???  Let's show Wilmap some great artwork appreciation ;)

I like this idea! Here's one more:

Gallery link

To dForce the kilt you'll have to deactivate the entire bum area via weight map, or DAZ Studio will crash.

Or at least that's what happened to me :)

Oh my (fans self)... hubba hubba... Too bad he smokes :( ... lol.

Thanks for the heads up on the dForcing ;)