Show Us Your Bryce Renders Part 11

Comments

• adbcadbc Posts: 3,096

Horo : beautiful material and light effect on Steven Ray's object, great anaglyph.

• mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 4,988

Horo - beautifully represented object, awesome lighting and reflections, cool anaglyph.

Hansmar - Thanks

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,110

Thank you Hansmar, egehlin, adbc and mermaid.

• My first attemp with Bryce. The color looks a bit dull tho. Guess i will need better understanding of making proper backdrop

Untitled.png
    658 x 498 - 666K

Theob - very nice render, well done

Theob - that looks nice. You may want to add a bit of reflection and/or Specularity to the object. I find the backdrop looks quite good.

• Horo said:

Theob - that looks nice. You may want to add a bit of reflection and/or Specularity to the object. I find the backdrop looks quite good.

Noted, thank you Horo. I am still playing around. Loving Bryce already heart except the render time is a bit slow. Like that one up there, it took me 4 hours to render in 1920x1440. Does it make sense ? 

Theob : nice render. I agree with Horo about the reflection. Well done.

edited September 2021

Tron city : credit to DanielBeltranSantiago from Sketchfab. The sky is an HDRI, the background are 3 sphres with a transparent material.

tron city 8.jpg
    800 x 574 - 84K
    Post edited by adbc on
    edited September 2021

Adbc – wow awesome render, very nicely done.

Inspired by Horo’s still and Theob posted a link of David’s Wings 3D tutorial in another thread, I decided to doodle in Wings and came up with this object.

In the 1st I used the Alienroom Hdri and the second the Coloured 3 Hdri from the Exotic Hdri for fantasy skies product.

dodecahedron.jpg
    650 x 650 - 239K
    dodecahedron2.jpg
    650 x 650 - 298K
    Post edited by mermaid010 on
    edited September 2021

edited September 2021

adbc - nicely done Tron city. I like the idea with the three spheres. Very interesting result.

mermaid - great Wings object, obviously, I haven't seen this video by David. Two very nice examples. The first is beautifully lit; for the second the HDRI orientation with the sun on top and the flame below on which the object can "stand" looks very cool. Both are very nice renders.

Post edited by Horo on
  • There are inspring. I hope i could get there some...day heartheartheart

edited September 2021

Horo- thanks, I used David’s tutorial as a basis, used a dodecahedron then doodled.

Theob – thanks, you will make better than these soon, the main thing is have fun. From time to time I refer to these tutorials  Beginning Bryce 5 - Course Syllabus - © Robin Wood 2003

Two more of the same – 1st is on a fading 2D disk and the 2nd an Anaglyph.

dodecahedron2b.jpg
    650 x 650 - 348K
    dodecahedron2-ana.jpg
    650 x 650 - 367K
    edited September 2021

mermaid, Horo, Theob : thank you.

mermaid : awesome result with the dodecahedrons, all of them look stunning so is the anaglyph. Very well done.

Post edited by adbc on

Thanks Adbc

mermaid - great work again, the anaglyph is awesome.

Thanks Horo

edited September 2021

A terrain from Gritstone Hills with a material from Grand Mountains, ambient light by an HDRI from Islands 2. A volumetric slab for the clouds with a material inspired by gat (see bryce5.com, Material X-Change, p2, Col 8: Volume Clouds (gat)). The blue from the HDRI and a sun with a red tint results in the violet hue.

Rising Clouds

RisingClouds.jpg
    1200 x 800 - 339K
    Post edited by Horo on

Awesome Landscape render, Horo love the atmosphere,

Thank you mermaid.

Horo : great landscape, beautiful sky and terrain material.

Thank you adbc.

• Very nice landscape Horo. The colors lend an almost dream-like quality to the render.

edited September 2021

Thank you egehlin.

Post edited by Horo on
    edited September 2021

Again fun with an object by and from Steven Ray. Within each of the 2 parts of the vase object a coloured radial, the materials on the object have a bit of transparency and the light gets out. Reflections are by the AlienRoom HDRI from the 3 High Resolution HDRI Set 1.

Lit Vase

LitVase.jpg
    1200 x 900 - 150K
    Post edited by Horo on
    edited September 2021

Wow Horo fantastic render, awesome lighting and reflections

A landscape in a mirrored box, the 2 Valley terrains,  Hdri – modified and materials are from the Landscapes under Fantastic Skies product. I like the sort of water effect, although there is no water plane.

rollinghills.jpg
    900 x 675 - 533K
    edited September 2021

mermaid - thank you. Great scene, the shore/water effect makes quite a difference and with the hazy atmpsphere we overlook a humid landscape.

Post edited by Horo on
  • egehlinegehlin Posts: 29
    edited September 2021

Horo: A superb render with wonderful lighting effects. Very well done.

Mermaid: An excellent landscape render. The atmospheric effects are great. I also like the "water" effect--it almost looks like ice to me.

Note: I will be away from the forum for a while. At this moment my daughter is in labor and we expect our first grandchild to be born very soon. My wife and I will naturally be spending some time with her to celebrate this new addition to our family. I'll resume posting when we return.

Post edited by egehlin on
  • HansmarHansmar Posts: 2,755

Theob, welcome to the forum. Very nice work on your showing.

adbc, nice sci fi render.

Mermaid, very nice renders with this object. Amazing textures. And very nice terrain render too.

Horo, Great terrain render. And amazing materials and render of the object.

This discussion has been closed.