Info

pobikepobike Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Hexagon Discussion

Is there any way to contact DAZ about getting a new password for my old account? I want to download Hexagon. I had to open a new account to be able to post here. I sent them an email with as much info as I could remember about my old account but they haven't replied. I can give them old addresses and the like to verify my account. I tried to find a phone number but none of them work.

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

How long ago did you contact support? Did you get a "Request Received" email?

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

And did you contact them via zendesk https://helpdaz.zendesk.com/requests/new

• pobikepobike Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I sent in the request for help about a week to two weeks ago. No I didn't get a “Request Received” email. I don't know if they tried to send one with my old email address that I had in my account. I included my new email in the message. When I tried to use my old email (but still active) address to change the password I didn't get an email for changing it. I didn't know what zendesk was until just now. I will try it.

• pobikepobike Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

And still I wait for a reply. No response in my email, non here saying they don't have any info.