Base G8M modified - need to get him, well, un-modified..

HamEinarHamEinar Posts: 106

Hey all,

So after a dreadfully long complete re-install of DS and various runtime folders, I now face this:

Any G8M figure I load has a distorted head.

I tried loading the base G8M, and found that the guy on the left loaded.... (though when listing Shaping - Currently used only Eyelashes Curl, Length Lower and Length Upper show up at 100%). When I do a Figure - Zero Figure Shape the good old G8M (on the right) appear - and I can now dial in or load other character shapes correctly.

This is not possible on characters I have already used and / or modified though, because the "load version" of G8M is added to any morphs without the option to remove the offending morph...

How can I get default back to being default?

Post edited by HamEinar on

Comments

• That looks as if there is a shape with a non-zero derfault. One way to fix it is to load the Genesis 8 Male Dev load, Edit>Figure>Zero>Zero Figure Shape, Edit>Figure>Memorise>Memorise Figure Shape, File>Save As>Support Assets>Save Modified Assets (the dialogue should tell you which shape has changed, if it's from a Daz character and you are sure it was up to date please report it to support).

• HamEinarHamEinar Posts: 106

THANK YOU!! The offending morph was not a Daz character - I will direct my reports to renderosity.