Q: How to Fit in Place.

Blackbirdx61Blackbirdx61 Posts: 300

Is there a way to fit a clothing item without it moving. I have been trying to adapt a G3F item to a G1F Charactor. As there is nothing like it in the G1 or V4 Library. 

I have turned the object to a prop, Adjusted the Mesh so it fits perfectly. Transfered the G1 Rigging to the adjusted Object. Which follows the movements pefectly, 

but the movements have to be done seperately as it is parented not fitted. I have followed this video on how to fit almost any clothing item in Daz with mixed results 

https:// ; www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ugdhxgo_wGU&t=363s

But whenever I try to "Fit" the resulting item, the Pelvis shifts to about a +18Bend. And now the Genesis Figure, not the BodyStocking Distorts massively when moved. 

Is there someway to Fit in place and Object the same way we can Parent one in place? If not there should be. BB. 

Post edited by Blackbirdx61 on

Comments

• In the Transfer utility set the Source Shape to the morph used or Current, then in the options enable reverse Source Shape from Target

• Blackbirdx61Blackbirdx61 Posts: 300
    edited June 2021

TY Richard, its like 100% Better, but not quite perfect.

The Ropedress is now moving with "Claudia" but in some poses her Breasts Explode, and (sometimes) her Waist gets Squeezed.

In others its no problem at all. Any Suggestions, would be much appreicated. As it is I owe you a huge round of thanks.

Found your old Tutorial https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/18760/turning-props-into-a-conforming-figure on converting a prop to conforming Clothing, Will let you know if that works or not. As Aways thanks for all you do for myself and the community. Your help has always been invaluable.

BB.

RopeWork_Fitted02.png
    329 x 454 - 86K
    Post edited by Blackbirdx61 on
  • I'm not sure what would be happening to cause explosions in only limited circumstances.

• Blackbirdx61Blackbirdx61 Posts: 300

Appreciate that Richard. If I do figure it out I'll post it here. It might come in handy for someone (including me) in the Future.

TY again for all your help. BB.