Generation 3 Aiko and Hiro Appreciation Thread

Comments

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714
    edited January 2021

A mixture of Aiko 8 and Aiko 3 and a small amount of other morhps.

(or will be if the image uploads)

Post edited by nicstt on
  • EthinEthin Posts: 974

A little bit of fan art.

Noa - Sky Doll

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943

Awww! Such a cutie!

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943

I like that pose! Cute!

Gearing up to do a major piece with Luna like I did with some of her friends. Some test shots.

I'm always getting distracted by shiny stuff.

I got the "Tail Gunner Expansion" and had to see what the character texture was all about.

edited May 2023

DarkDaiwa 01 posed.jpg
    2100 x 2800 - 2M
    Post edited by Ethin on

• What are those critters she's holding and where can I get them...lol

edited February 2021

Faeryl Womyn said:

What are those critters she's holding and where can I get them...lol

Worms. I did a custom texture for the Caterpillar from the set, suppose to be a giant silk worm.

Post edited by Ethin on

Ethin said:

Faeryl Womyn said:

What are those critters she's holding and where can I get them...lol

Worms. I did a custom texture for the Caterpillar from the set, suppose to be a giant silk worm.

... And I also added the larger eyes to make them more cute!

• LOL ya they are cute and I have it wishlisted and bookmarked

This one's kinda old (2019), it's a real mess, I just threw all my shoulder angels together to compare them. I have an idea for an image but the set up eludes me.

I've got a great idea for one with all my shoulder devils too, but there are 9 of them (and counting), and my rig had lots of trouble with Aurora and Friends so...

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,216

What character is that for Hiro? I see so few characters for him, free or paid, though in my case mostly look for free lol

Would love to see the devils as well.

Why do you call them shoulder angels and should devils?

I used the same morph preset and texture on both of the "Twins". Since they where both for Aiko I had to make some changes so they would fit Hiro better.

This was the original idea for them but I'm open to using them in other ways.

Ah yes I see the similarities now for the twins, didn't know they could share textures.

I remember that movie, my kids loved it and the angel and devil arguements were hilarious...lol

Faeryl Womyn said:

Would love to see the devils as well.

Just as a recap, here are the ones I've previously posted.

...and here are the others. A few are still a bit rough.

First let me be clear, this is a W.I.P, I blocked out the scene and did a lighting test, and I'm posting it because I might scrap it. It looks cool but it's just not what I was going for. I figured I might as well post it in case I never come back to it.

I think all the images look great.  Really like those demon wings.

• joegerardijoegerardi Posts: 226
    edited April 2021

This is a VERY old render redone in Iray. It was from when Pazu was first released by Thorne, But I'm so old, I can't remember when that was. I was playing with False Perspective, and this was one result. See, there's is no separate swing in this render: it's part of the background image, and I wanted to see if I could make it look like Aiko 3 was sitting on the swing, even though it's about 20 feet behind her comparatively. I had to place her right arm where it is to kep her derriere out of the air.

Anyway, I threw this into DS4, redid the bumps and glossies, and rendered it for a bit.

..Joe

Pazu 1st DS4_Cropped.png
    944 x 523 - 967K
    Post edited by joegerardi on

Faeryl Womyn said:

I think all the images look great.  Really like those demon wings.

Thanks. Yeah, some evolution of the characters took place as I got more wings. 

joegerardi said:

This is a VERY old render redone in Iray. It was from when Pazu was first released by Thorne, But I'm so old, I can't remember when that was. I was playing with False Perspective, and this was one result. See, there's is no separate swing in this render: it's part of the background image, and I wanted to see if I could make it look like Aiko 3 was sitting on the swing, even though it's about 20 feet behind her comparatively. I had to place her right arm where it is to kep her derriere out of the air.

Anyway, I threw this into DS4, redid the bumps and glossies, and rendered it for a bit.

..Joe

NIce.

Feathery mess. laugh

Oh wow that is very unique.

Just another pretty face in T pose wearing a rehash of an old outfit you might think.

Oh, but it is so much more. See those cute high waist shorts? They started out life earlier today as the the R.O.1 bodysuit, but are now something more. I exported it, modified it, and after many many many many many failures somehow managed to turn it back into a figure.

HA HA, fear me vogue, I will no linger be held captive by your whims, for now I create for myself and my Queen. Long Live A3!!!

• pwiecekpwiecek Posts: 1,537
    edited May 2021

I noticed a long time ago that the pelvis for the Haley spacesuit was almost a perfect match for Comet's Chest.

Cometaur.png
    480 x 640 - 177K
    Post edited by pwiecek on
  • I just switched up to Genesis2 and now playing with G8 after over a dozen years of working with Aiko3 and Hiro3. Thanks for the memories. :)

edited May 2023

Vanille 3 Sailor Scene 01PW2.jpg
    2800 x 2100 - 3M
    Post edited by Ethin on