Just Because I Can. STUPID THREAD III

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Sorry to hear the news Miss Bad Wolf. I'm to far away to adopt the purr people. I will ask that all goes well for you from the big guy.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,684
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Sorry to hear the news Miss Bad Wolf. I'm to far away to adopt the purr people. I will ask that all goes well for you from the big guy.

Looks like my only options are let them loose and hope they survive or have a painless death.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,794
    edited December 1969

now for something stupid as per the thread
    (and before I say too much on the above matter and get moderated)
    I uploaded a video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCOS-bDr4II
    got all these comments on Tom R Toe being gay and having a hot boyfriend.
    nothing wrong with THAT
    BUT
    they are both looking at ME (the camera) and saying those words!!!
    not each other.
    how people get it so wrong!!!

edited December 1969

I am upset about the situation. I am between a rock and a hard spot. I am in a no win situation.

• s l fs l f Posts: 147
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

Looks like my only options are let them loose and hope they survive or have a painless death.

That would be irresponsible and cruel.

In several threads people have given you all sorts of information to help find somewhere for your cats to go. PLEASE use that information for both your sake and the cats welfare. Devote some of that time you have been putting into posting into finding them somewhere to go - don't use your depression as an excuse to make their lives miserable. As a pet owner you have a responsibility to them.

edited December 1969
  • atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

Have you asked if anyone where you work will take the kitties? Your neighbors?

edited December 1969

AtticAnne said:
    Have you asked if anyone where you work will take the kitties? Your neighbors?

I have asked my coworkers and they cannot help. I do not know my neighbors. There was one guy who might have been able to help but I think he is on vacation.

edited December 1969

Here is the correct info of AofA, but it is in Roanoke.

Angels of Assisi 415 Campbell Ave Roanoke, Va 24016. Phone: (540)344-8707

Here I sometimes see people in the parking lots of Walmart and the grocery stores giving away kittens and puppies. If I were close enough I would have already been over to get you and the three cats.

edited December 1969

This one is for the SPCA.

Here's another idea: Since the adoption fee is so high, offer them before people get into the Shelter. Don't forget to mention that Micah has already been fixed.

A friend of mine got evicted in Houston and she, her elderly mother, and all their cats lived in their car in a park. They could stay for a week, then the next night she would park by the road, then move back into the park. They did this for months.

edited December 1969

I think i found someone to take cats

edited December 1969

stupid video response to previous stupid video
    http://youtu.be/Qi71G8Ix_Rg

• Cyn ArtCyn Art Posts: 0
    edited August 2012

I think i found someone to take cats

Hope that goes through for you. Here's a link to the Cat Adoption & rescue for the Richmond area just in case.
    http://www.adoptapet.com/adoption_rescue/72966.html
    You can see there's also a PetSmart address and phone number that's part of its support system. They often have spots for the kitties and they show them in the store. If push comes to shove, maybe PetsSmart can arrange for you to drop them off and stay in the kennels until the adoption people can come and make arrangements. A temporary solution, but it shouldn't hurt to check. Since you have a case worker and can prove your situation, they may be willing to make an exception for the special circumstances. ::hugz:: Hang in there! Your angel may be on its way any minute now.

Post edited by Cyn Art on
    edited December 1969

Ummm... Can we just get back to the Stupid? No disrepect to anyone but this has been derailed long enough. I feel for others as much as everyone else but the Stupid Thread is for STUPID stuff. FUN and Playing is STUPID. Can we not start a new thread to deal with real stuff please?

edited December 1969

started a new fun only thread http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/5232/ ;-P no serious stuff please %-P

edited December 1969

I want to dye my hair purple but I have no purple dye.

edited December 1969

started a new fun only thread http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/5232/ ;-P no serious stuff please %-P
    WhooHoo!! Party TIME!!
    edited December 1969

Put out a buffet of food with everyone's favorite foods. Puts a second buffet with stupid foods. Enjoy.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

How stupid is this. With storms threatened on the forecast, first rumbles of thunder had me closing down the computers, unplugging everything, and then the storm fromt rumbled happily past us up the next valley over, and all it did on our side of the mountain was rain, and 2nd hand rumbles echoing around.

Hmmph.

edited December 1969

having first hand rumbles in the tummy, trying to resist 3 family sized Cadbury chocolates staring at me from the bedside table saying eat me, eat me now, you know you want too :vampire:

edited December 1969

hmmmm

cute-puppy-pictures-cannot-resist.jpg
    500 x 333 - 27K
    edited December 1969

In honor of the August PC freebie

Harley_Davidsons_Files.jpg
    350 x 436 - 56K
    edited August 2012

Ah.. now dat's da STOOPID thread I remember.

Post edited by Jaderail on
  • s l fs l f Posts: 147
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Ummm... Can we just get back to the Stupid? No disrepect to anyone but this has been derailed long enough. I feel for others as much as everyone else but the Stupid Thread is for STUPID stuff. FUN and Playing is STUPID. Can we not start a new thread to deal with real stuff please?

Maybe the thread isn't returning to the Stupid because that WOULDN'T be Stupid? But then NOT returning to the Stupid is STUPID because it lightens up everyone's life so STUPID it is. :gulp:

BTW I'm going for the STUPID with a healthy dose of CONFUSION caused by me STUPID? logic. :lol:

edited December 1969

When older people want to go hill walking they need an all terrain zimmer frame.

all_terrain_zimmer_frame.jpg
    479 x 321 - 55K
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    When older people want to go hill walking they need an all terrain zimmer frame.
    I want one! And the helmet too. I got to have a helmet. ZOOM Zoom...zoom?
    edited December 1969

I inherited my dad's red walker, but it doesn't have good tires like that. Never thought about a helmet, maybe I can borrow my grandson's or I still have 1 or 2 football helmets still around from when the Colonel played in high school. As a matter of fact, maybe I can dig out some football pads too...just in case I get tangled up with the walker and fall over.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,346
    edited December 1969

chohole said:

I'm a youngster. What is a zimmer frame?

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

It is that metal walkie you see older people using.

This discussion has been closed.