Just Because I Can. STUPID THREAD III

Comments

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,711
    edited December 1969

while I always have a toothpick handy when I eat, nothing beats a good flossing.
    I have one of those hooked pointy things the dentists use to scrape the plaque out of my gums too.
    unfortunately a lifetime addiction to sugary drinks have ruined my teeth already, I now have had two molars pulled as they have more filling than tooth and just break, I know I will need to have serious work done oneday on my front ones that will not be cheap, I don't want a rotten smile, even dentures would look better than that.
    wrinkles, glasses and grey hair do not worry me but do not want to be a toothless crone.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I was born with chalky teeth. I lost mine by my mid Fourties . Dropping them suckers in a glass every night with a couple of tables works for me.

• Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Toothpick, or not toothpick. That is the question.

It's not a question if you get a toothpick, but how...

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,133
    edited December 1969

I am always telling people that my home is like a disney movie. with all the wild animals that like to hang out at my house. They are not afraid of me. and some of them i can even pat.

anyway I wanted to share this all with my Daz family.
    I hope you enjoy them

2_sport_squirral.jpg
    1440 x 1080 - 209K
    Baby_Bunny.jpg
    1440 x 1080 - 266K
    Mama_deer_waiting_for_someone_to_play_with.jpg
    1440 x 1080 - 249K
    Ivys_herd_2.jpg
    1440 x 1080 - 202K
    Ivys_heard.jpg
    1440 x 1080 - 194K
  • SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

Nice renders! Err... I mean, nice photos! Real Life has a nice resolution and even nicer textures, doesn't it? :)

edited December 1969

I see cute furry people! ♡♥♡♥♡

• Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Ikyoto's neighbor, ehhh? He's polite like that, visiting and stuff.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,609
    edited December 1969

So tired.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,188
    edited December 1969

Me too. I spent the whole night tossing and turning cause of my back and hips. No matter what position I laid in I still hurt.

edited December 1969

@Ivy Summers: I could so spend whole days just enjoying that. Your so lucky. All I have is a Coon that will let me watch it as it eats the food my cats leave in their dish every night. Very skittish and camera shy, but very cute.

edited December 1969

my only other furry things than the ones on my bed, are the longtailed rodents in the walls and ceiling!!!
    I saw a fox on the way home from work tonight again, lots around suburban Adelaide lately.
    my brother has possoms in his massive oak tree he feeds fruit.

edited December 1969

I have to get my knife from the car to cut my chicken so I can have a chicken salad. But first I hereto get dressed.

edited December 1969

almost a Power member! %-P

edited December 1969

Keep going Wendy! You can do it. I can not wait to see what you can do with some DAZ3D Power.

edited December 1969

I wantedto listen to a particular song but it is not on my iphone. I think I found it on you tube. Gollums song from lott is what I was looking for.

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,133
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    @Ivy Summers: I could so spend whole days just enjoying that. Your so lucky. All I have is a Coon that will let me watch it as it eats the food my cats leave in their dish every night. Very skittish and camera shy, but very cute.

I have a great deal of them living here in the mountains...
    most are friendly especially the squirrels the funny this is I'm only a 1/4 mile outside of town :)

here a couple more .. BTW I took these pictures this weekend. but it is a daily occurrence.

also that is a Swanson hawk and a Humming bird moth at the bottom

Humming_bird_moth.jpg
    1440 x 1080 - 189K
    swansons_hawk.jpg
    1440 x 1080 - 164K
    Kota_in_the_pool.jpg
    1440 x 1080 - 209K
    friends.jpg
    1440 x 1080 - 305K
    edited August 2012

six more silly posts
    ♡♥♡♥♡♡♥♡♥♡♡♥♡♥♡♡♥♡♥♡♡♥♡♥♡♡♥♡♥♡♡♥♡♥♡

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
    edited December 1969

It is taking forever for the video to load. I really like that song.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

I have a great deal of them living here in the mountains...
    most are friendly especially the squirrels the funny this is I'm only a 1/4 mile outside of town :)

here a couple more .. BTW I took these pictures this weekend. but it is a daily occurrence.

also that is a Swanson hawk and a Humming bird moth at the bottom Love those. The Dog looks so much like a "Can I haz chessburger?' I can so see that in the picture.

edited December 1969

six more silly posts
    Get silly Wendy, that's what it's all about!
    edited December 1969

Are you posting and loading at the same time? You must have a pretty good connection to pull that off.
    edited December 1969

Anyone want a banana?

edited December 1969

Anyone want a banana?
    I'm on a renal Diet dear. The potassium is not good for me. Thank you though.
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Are you posting and loading at the same time? You must have a pretty good connection to pull that off.

You tube video is loading on iphone and I am browsing the forum on my kindle.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Anyone want a banana?

Guess you cannot have a cupcake either?

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

You tube video is loading on iphone and I am browsing the forum on my kindle. Multi-tasking at it's best. I can't do two things at once. For instance I have no idea what's on TV right now even though it's been on from the start of the show.

edited August 2012

Jaderail said:
    Anyone want a banana?

Guess you cannot have a cupcake either? Oh yes I can as long as it's not chocolate. I get lot's of sweets, they help keep my energy levels up. Candy, cookies, cakes all that stuff. I just have to watch for some things.

Post edited by Jaderail on
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,513
    edited August 2012

Frank0314 said:
    Me too. I spent the whole night tossing and turning cause of my back and hips. No matter what position I laid in I still hurt.

...same here, along with sore shoulders. Now just add some heat and humidity, stir gently and you have an excellent makings for a sleepless night.

-----

Yesterday on the way to Lovecraft's, stopped at the Burnside Brewpub (logo is a catgirl). Wonderful place. Had their "Thundarr the Bavarian" ale (7.9%). Their "guest tap"was none other than the original Hofbrauhaus (the same Bier served in the renowned Munich Bier Halle).

Of course, had to try a glass their "International Incident " ale (8.6% with a lovely curry bite to it & served in a brandy snifter) which has an interesting story surrounding it.:

http://salem-news.com/articles/june152012/international-beer.php

All in all, a very nice evening (save for the tossing and turning)

Post edited by kyoto kid on
    edited August 2012

Tooth picks weird me out. I've been all over the USA... never saw a toothpick factory. I been to the other side of the world and back... never saw a toothpick factory. I've met thousands of people from all over the world, none of them worked in a toothpick factory nor knew anyone who ever did. The location of the worlds toothpick factory is more secret than area 51.

found it in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzF4UHCwNvQ
    which as it turns out is no longer on Youtube!!!
    so now I feel stupid!
    Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    Frank0314 said:

...same here, along with sore shoulders. Now just add some heat and humidity, stir gently and you have an excellent makings for a sleepless night.

-----

Yesterday on the way to Lovecraft's, stopped at the Burnside Brewpub (logo is a catgirl). Wonderful place. Had their "Thundarr the Bavarian" ale (7.9%). Their "guest tap"was none other than the original Hofbrauhaus (the same Bier served in the renowned Munich Bier Halle).

Of course, had to try a glass their "International Incident " ale (8.6% with a lovely curry bite to it & served in a brandy snifter) which has an interesting story surrounding it.:

http://salem-news.com/articles/june152012/international-beer.php

All in all, a very nice evening (save for the tossing and turning)If you ship me a case of each one I'll pay for it. Once I sober up that is.

This discussion has been closed.