G8F TankThong SUit

After a lot of hard work, my first freebie is now live!  Includes a conforming "Racer-back" style thong swim/gymnastics suit with "AutoFit."  Will fit just about any G8F character shape, and poses.  There is a slight crotch deformation with the thighs at max side-side 85 degrees, but still maintains modesty.  Also included are 30, YES 30 handmade iRay Spandex/Lycra materials for the complete suit, and another 30 materials for the neck, arm, adn hip trims.  Special thanks to Esha, Fugazi1968, Mada, and Zev0 for their incredible tutorials, videos, and advice.  Also a big Thank You to Macislav for asking for an item like this, and the challenge to actually model and put forth my creation.

https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/freestuff/g8f-tankthong-suit/87880

Thanks, -David

Comments

• Well done. It's been great seeing this develop.

Regards,

Richard

• StarkdogStarkdog Posts: 161

Hello Richard,

Thank you for your comment!  I finally "ripped the band-aid off," and made this happen.  I have a pile of things I've made or started to make in Hexagon, but sit incomplete.  With this little boost in confidence, and additional skills built in Blender, I'm excited to pick up and complete some more items.

Thanks, -David

• Great job for a first item and thank you

• MacislavMacislav Posts: 126

Hey Starkdog,

that's really amazing! Thank you very much for this fantastic and unique clothing asset.

• SeraSera Posts: 1,675

This looks great! Thanks a lot!