Trumarcar's Freebies Updated 18th December 2017

Comments

• templarlovertemplarlover Posts: 11
    edited December 1969

Thank you for the lovely new Gumdrop skins. :)

• trumarcartrumarcar Posts: 489
    edited December 1969

Sorry I haven't been around - been having horrible computer problems, which are not solved, but at least I can get on the internet now. Thanks for all the replies - glad you like them!

A little jacket for Cookie. Two versions, one with "pushed up" sleeves. Lots of colours. Hope it will be useful.
    At Treasurechest on the Cookie and Chip page.

ccjacket_600.jpg
    600 x 600 - 205K
  • RCTSpankyRCTSpanky Posts: 850
    edited December 1969

I hope you get your computer problems soon again under complete control. Your new Jacket for Cookie is gorgeous. I could imagine that it will also look great in Denim Jeans Style or black leather. :) Thank you once again for your continous Toon-Support.

edited December 1969

You are welcome, Spanky and thanks! :)

edited December 1969

Superlative Mouse outfit for 3DUniverse Toon Mouse. TShirt, shorts, cape and mask with 3 mat poses and morphs.
    From Treasurechest on the Toons page.

Haven't been around for a while, due to minor hand surgery, but hoping to get a few things done soon. ;-)

supmouse_600.jpg
    600 x 600 - 251K
  • VilianVilian Posts: 281
    edited December 1969

That's so cute! But is it just me, or there's something wrong with download link? Looks like it leads to pretty_baby_tc.zip instead of mouse stuff :(

edited July 2014

:red: Yes, there was. Now amended. I think the old brain had been having too much of a rest!
    Thanks for letting me know.

Post edited by trumarcar on
  • tiggerspringstiggersprings Posts: 304
    edited December 1969

trumarcar said:
    Superlative Mouse outfit for 3DUniverse Toon Mouse. TShirt, shorts, cape and mask with 3 mat poses and morphs.

Haven't been around for a while, due to minor hand surgery, but hoping to get a few things done soon. ;-)

Have I told you lately how brilliant your creations are? I have an idea for this... Now all I need is a little time...

edited December 1969

Well, thank you so much, Tiggersprings! Can't wait to see what you do with it. :-)

• tiggerspringstiggersprings Posts: 304
    edited December 1969

trumarcar said:
    Well, thank you so much, Tiggersprings! Can't wait to see what you do with it. :-)

Time is not on my side late, but hopefully some time sooner than Daz (TM) soon.

edited December 1969

Oooh, I know the feeling, Tiggersprings!! ;-)

This was a prize in the March Freebie challenge, but I think it ought to be a general freebie now! Oversized shoes, two hats, necklace, earrings and bracelet for K4. Three sets of mat poses.

From Treasurechest on the Kids 4 page.

justlikemommy_600.jpg
    600 x 600 - 292K
  • robkelkrobkelk Posts: 3,259
    edited December 1969

trumarcar said:
    Oooh, I know the feeling, Tiggersprings!! ;-)

This was a prize in the March Freebie challenge, but I think it ought to be a general freebie now! Oversized shoes, two hats, necklace, earrings and bracelet for K4. Three sets of mat poses.

Thanks again for making this for us for the Freebie Challenge.

And you kept it out of general distribution it for a month longer than I thought you would...

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

How delightful! My daughter still likes to play dress-up, but since she's 34 she limits it to Halloween. Thank you so very, very much.

edited July 2014

You're welcome, Robelk! :-)

Thanks, AtticAnne - it was a bit of nostalgia.:)

edited December 1969

trumarcar said:

I have not visited the forums at DAZ for some time, so my Super Mouse outfit and clothes for the kids are not noticed immediately.

I hope your hand is feeling better. Luckily, your creativity has taken no harm. Honestly, I was a little worried, as long as they had seen nothing more of you. But I thought you were making a little vacation.

Have I told you lately how brilliant your creations are?

I could not say better.

The Kids clothes looks really very nice, but as a real Toon-Fan I like the Superlative Mouse Outfit better :) ... and I realized that the ToonMouse and I have the same problems with the hollow back and the belly ball. Looks like the Toonmouse and I are now fellow sufferers.

Great to see you back.

edited December 1969

Thank you very much, Spanky - it is good to be back!

Glad you like the Superlative Mouse outfit - Toon Mouse is so cute I couldn't resist!

My hand is getting much better, thank you and thank you for the kind comments - I hope to keep making things for some time yet!

edited December 1969

A nightdress for Kids 4 with six mat poses.

kidsndress_600.jpg
    600 x 600 - 368K
  • edited December 1969

This is so cute! Thank you.

edited December 1969

Thank you and you are welcome! :)

• launoklaunok Posts: 778
    edited August 2014

Thank you, this is a lovely nightdress but I am sure it can be used for other wear too for early period clothing. I have now for the 1st time also start trying out clothing modeling but still learning a lot along the way!

Laura

Post edited by launok on
    edited December 1969

Thanks - I think it would make quite a nice dress, too. :-)

Good luck with the modelling. Hope you have fun.

• robkelkrobkelk Posts: 3,259
    edited December 1969

Oh, that's a lovely nightdress! Thank you!

edited December 1969

Thank you - glad you like it! :)

• lorraineopualorraineopua Posts: 593
    edited December 1969

Lovely! Thank you :-)

im_just_a_little_wheely.jpg
    820 x 1025 - 330K
    edited August 2014

Thank you and thanks, too for the render - lovely! :-)

edited August 2014

The Nightdress is really another great creation ... I have tried to converted it via XD4 for Cookie. The convertion works pretty good, except of a very few issues on the arms/ellbow-section and small poke through at her breasts (maybe, because the original dress was created for kids, not for toonish adults :) ) But I think, she looks really cute in the dress and the result is very nice. Maybe you could make a "real" version of the Nightdress for Cookie too??

I hope you like the picture.

Nightdress.jpg
    766 x 641 - 131K
    Post edited by RCTSpanky on
  • atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

She is darling.

edited December 1969

Thank you, Spanky and Attic Anne! :-)

I hadn't thought of a nightdress for Cookie, but she needs one, doesn't she? :)

edited December 1969

trumarcar said:
    Thank you, Spanky and Attic Anne! :-)

I hadn't thought of a nightdress for Cookie, but she needs one, doesn't she? :)

YES!! She needs definetively one :) !!!

• mininessiemininessie Posts: 324
    edited December 1969

great as always dear!